I see the BRAP meme in every thread but do girls really fart? KHV here

I see the BRAP meme in every thread but do girls really fart? KHV here.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc
youtube.com/watch?v=CJcSKOkdFjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. My girlfriend doesn't fart in front of me, but the moment she falls asleep she just farts uncontrollably.

Women are disgusting.

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

I looked this meme up because i'ma newfirend.
It's from a celebration of some dirt biker, he would rev his engine whenever he got excited making the "BBBRRAPPAPAPPPP" noise.
That's what I think whenever I hear it now, but that's just because I don't know what the meme actually means.

Someone post one of those long BRAP copypastas

no its not
itsa the sound of a fucking fart you autist

The digestion system is going to be the same in humans. You Fart. Girls fart.

vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc

I'mmmm m m m cu mm mm m m m m mmmmm

lmao

Since I've lived with three women who were not family before, I can tell you that yes they do. They are just more subtle about it, and usually just try to do it in their rooms or the bathrooms.

If they did rip a small one and I heard it, they would always just kind of glance up and look around. I just ignored it.

This confirmed. 10 year relationship, and my ex was really good at hiding it. But every now and then, one would slip and she would look directly at me, deer in headlights, waiting for me to react.
I just ignored it too, cause I didn't think any reaction would be well received. She was really uptight about a lot of shit.

>Girlfriend refuses to admit she farts in her sleep.
>Record it on phone.
>Giggle like an immature child
>Show her proof
>Didnt give me sex for 2 weeks
>3 months later now she just lets it rip
definite keeper!

Also, get used to queefs too, especially during sex. The calmer and cooler you are about it, the less of a big deal it is to them. But if you freak out, you're gonna have a bad time.

Is this true? Lonely neet here.

Girls don't poop, guys

t. Biology professor

>lots of fiber and protein from mah bulkan diets
>feeling kind of bloated
>fappin
>unleash the most massive fart at the moment of orgasm due to the violent sphincter contractions

Does this happen to other people? What if they have their head between your legs?

Yes it's true. I was with my gf all day and her ass would not shut up.

>dating girl
>hop into shower with her
>right after i get soaking wet she rips ass
>the humidity spreads and intensifies the fart
>trapped and forced to endure it
>she laughs uncontrollably in my face

best relationship i ever had imo

>relationship

Yeah okay faggot

Kinda related

Any tip how to stop farting while doing grappling.
I do judo 3 times a week and when we are on the ground and the opponent gets a top-position and I try to shift the weight by moving my hips, I usually unleash a fart at the same time.

Also, stop trying to condition us into thinking girls farting as a sexual thing

I feel you brother

this is so cute who did this??

to be fair if the meme was based on what I said instead of a fart it would be better.

disgusting pig

Yes they fart just as much as guys. Maybe not as much as Veeky Forums since we all have protein farts

t. Guy with gf who also grew up with 2 sisters

BRRRRRRRRAP thread?

Yes.

Been married for 7 years now. You don't know what a horrible stench is until you are Dutch ovened by a woman are her period.

that's
BBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT

fuck you

>falling this hard for the bait
Welcome new friend

It's more of a *PAAAAAARP*

Your first post was so stupidly autistic i thought it was the most obvious bait
This post makes me either think youre serious or going two layers deep in the bait.
Either way heres your (you)
Noice b8 m8

My gf farts after i pull out doing anal

noice

do you stick your nose in there to inhale all of the gas?

This fucking thread, holy keking shit

Nah, I'm not into farts or when queefs. I have eaten candy off that butthole tho

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

I ain't clicking that shit nigga

i dated my ex for 2 years and didn't notice it happen once, so i guess not lol

Not related to this thread but earlier today I was in the car with my Catholic gf. She hasn't said a swear word in the 3 years I've known her. But while I was driving I let out a silent fart and she cussed me out because of how bad it smelled.

It was one of those miniscule farts that causes what can only be described as a profound sense of indescribable horror as it leaves your body, and smells like what can only be described as "aged, pure concentrated shit essence"

It was probably the worst smelling fart I've ever witnessed, let alone created with my own ass.

What the actual fuck is this?

My girlfriend farts all the time.

Sometimes she grabbed my hand and put my hand onto her butt and fart on it, then tell me to smell.

I loved it everytime when she does.

Sometimes she took my underwear off and guide my cock onto her butt and fart on my cock as a jerk off or massage. It feels amazing

I would always tell her Good morning Fart queen. or My sexy fart queen.

I'm going to ask her to marry me in April

reflect

>James Joyce lifts and he posts on Veeky Forums

this. When I hear her stomach growl all the fucking time I know she is holding it all in and she'll let it out at night.

what the fuck are you talk about

Will the meme at least die any time soon?

I DONT WANT A GF ANYMORE

>withholds sex for childish reason
>still with her
fucking cucks

I've seen girls fart while fucking them doggie, it's really not a big deal

Faggot gay boy

Fart sniffer

>relationship expert
>definitely not a virgin edgelord

When you're selling all your shit because "the wife wants it out of the house lol" remember this day.

my sides

Fucking RIP sides.

My girlfriend was an expert at hiding it for almost a year and a half until one day I was fucking her hard from the back as she laid down on her stomach with her butt up in the air and she let one out randomly that didn't even smell. I chuckled and kissed her on the head, telling her it was okay while I kept railing into her. She thanked me afterwards for not making a big deal out of it and not making her feel awkward. Nowadays she still does it in the bathroom or in her sleep, sometimes if we're cuddling together she'll say that she has to fart and she'll get up to use the bathroom. Pretty sure girls produce less gas than men or something cause I had two sisters and they barely farted while me and my cousin farted at least 5 times a day or maybe they just hide it really well in public to be polite.

>me and my cousin farted at least 5 times a day

Kekked in disgust

holy shit

underrated reaction

I think you guys might enjoy this compilation.
youtube.com/watch?v=CJcSKOkdFjI

remind me how this is fitness related again...
I dont mind, I actually kek'd too hard, but just remind me.

kek

what's KHV?

>definite keeper!

Yeah she's a keeper, just keeper away from here.

Koi Herpes Virus

Who is she?

Khabarovsk Novy Airport

>Fucking RIP sides.

I've been there. Plenty of sluts waiting for international cocks.

Kissless handholdless virgin?

Why must you turn Veeky Forums into a house of lies?

It's hard for my GF to hide their queers after I fuck their pussy or their farts after I fuck their ass.

Air gets pushed up there you know.

My ex was really embarrassed about fasting after anal. She insisted that it was just air and "not a real fart".

where's that one vine of that hot chick letting one rip in front of her little brother? that should be enough evidence