Fatty here. i ran today and got a runners high

fatty here. i ran today and got a runners high.

hands down the best feeling ive had in a while. suddenly weed doesnt give me anxiety and i feel clearheaded.

is it possible to run every day as a 240 lb 6'0 male who hasnt been doing his cardio for years?

Don't run too much too fast. You will get shin splints.

Sounds like you need to stay inside so that snowman stops cucking you.

Running every day at 240lbs is litteraly the best thing you can possibly do for yourself. Just start slow and ease into it. Be careful of your knees.

If you want to live 10 years longer, run every day.
If you want to feel confident again, run every day.

If you're tired of starting over STOP GIVING UP

now stop smoking weed and you will lose weight even faster due to no more munchies

I'LL DO IT!

>I'LL DO IT

Do fast uphill walking user, not running. You will get the same high but your knees won't be fugged.

I'LL DO IT

>high impact

not even once

I'LL DO IT!

At your weight you need to talk rest days or you WILL get shin splints. If you get them, you'll have to take up to a week off from running to heal or they will continue to hurt like a motherfucker. Also, go to a running shoe store and get ones fit for you. It's worth the price to not fuck your feet up.

At your weight you should have rest days, but It's extremely uplifting to see someone finding a method of training that they love.

I'LL DO IT

only run every 3-4 days or change this depending on how you feel
the other days do biking (outside or stationary)
or other cardio like swimming or even rowing. These will be easier on your joint especially at your size and will yield the same effects as running

I'LL DO IT

How do I get runners high? I run sometimes but have never experienced it

I'LL DO IT

I'LL DO IT

I'LL DO IT

I heard it's dangerous for your knees if you are overweight and run everyday.

ILL DO IT

fuck

I'LL DO IT

I find that starting with higher intensity, easing into a steady jog, and then cooling down with a moderate speed walk is best. The walk is where I sweat the heaviest, and it's during those periods that I feel the best.

I'LL DO IT

I'LL DO IT

I'LL DO IT

if you run every day it is very good for you but you will get bored really soon probably.

who cares they're just knees

Don't listen to this.

I'll do it!

Listen to music you like while running.

I'LL DO IT

I'LL DO IT!

I'LL DO IT

do motherfucking hill sprints, GOAT training, way reduced risk of shin splints/ham tears/knee fuckups.