Are Swedish/Finnish relations really like pic related ?

Are Swedish/Finnish relations really like pic related ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden_Finns
migrationsinfo.se/fragor-och-svar/hur-manga-utrikes-fodda-sverige/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Full of weird looking people? I guess so.

>be Swede
>lose 90% of money to taxes
>face burned off by acid
>stabbed
>raped
>blown up with grenade
>remaining pieces of body thrown into a 5 star resort prison for potential thought crime

More like pic related

Right. Finland was very underdeveloped when Russian Empire conquered it.

Sweden and Denmark are the only Nordic countries with any ambition and expansion
Norway was actually a backwater, like Finland still is, until Norway got their sweet oil

Perhaps they were however it will never happen again.

These are so funny.
Pls post more or tell me where I can find more

only the ones ITT exist.

Translate and explain for a fellow nordic (Germany) please.

Swedish ubermensch forcing a finnish child to recite the lord's prayer in swedish.

I've seen that one before.
Pls make more

Yeah I got that. Thought it may be a reference to Sweden converting Finns or something.

>fellow nordic (Germany)

Epic post, Silesian.

Germany is divided into subdivisions, where the northern sect is closer to Scandinavians than southern Germans.

He is Polish but identifies as Nordic German

>fellow Nordic
>german
I hope you're from Niedersachen or Schleswig-Holstein or else your a Slavic/hunnic/alpine mutt

I'm lower saxon

>fellow nordic (Germany)

There's a KARA BOGA one but I can't find it

Lemme look again

I've already seen it.
It's an edit where the swede is a black Turk and the Finns are Serbs.
I found the originals funnier

ULAN

YOU FUCKING DICK

RIGHT WHEN I FOUND IT, DUPLICATE FILE

DO YOU KNOW WHAT I HAD TO DO?

What does "PERKELE" mean? Translate and explain for fellow finno-ugr (Russia).

Nah.

Funnily enough the other way around these days.

damn/fuck

>Funnily enough the other way around these days.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden_Finns
>half a million mongols dirtying our blood

The word is, to my knowledge, derived from some older form that was the name of a deity. When finns were forcibly converted to christianity the church eventually adopted Perkele as one of the many names for Satan, to stamp out paganism I guess.

>created 2016
And you dare raise your voice at me?

Satan nowadays. It used to be an alternative name for the pagan god Ukko.

Thanks, anons, that was very informative.

40% of Swedes have foreign heritage

No way

That's wrong, according to the Swedish bureau of statistics it was 20% in 2016.
Swedish source
migrationsinfo.se/fragor-och-svar/hur-manga-utrikes-fodda-sverige/

In sweden its illegal to keep statistics on race because they goverment doesnt want the swedes to know how badly they are being cucked

So 40% if we include people of foreign heritage born in Sweden

im sorry fren, but you will have another oppertunity, that degenerate wont stop

Nah the Finns were treated alright and Finland wasn't viewed as some colony or whatever, it was Sweden proper. The Finns had representation in government etc.

>muh Swedes oppressed us
Is a modern invention.
When Sweden lost Finland, they didn't lose some non-Swedish colony, they lost half of what was TRUE Sweden.

Its not, its just that the state won't do it. People have gone through court results and found that non-whites commit 90% of rapes etc.

>be fin
>YES

Honestly, the easiest way to deal with this problem would be to just develop Africa so Africans would want to stay there. It doesn't even need to be first world developed, just developed enough where they have more opportunity developing Africa than they do working low wage jobs in first world countries.

>I AM NORD LOOK AT MY SKULL

>working

KARA BOGA

They would still move to Yurop (among others) because Africa is hot as fuck. Learn to deal with it.

Should we do that or should the Africans? Because we've tried developing Africa. I even know plenty of farmers that went down there to teach them to farm and they brought hundreds of quality tractors, the Africans would drive the tractors fine but then the gas would run out and they would just get out and leave it where it was.

Europeans go where it's hot as fuck and Africans want to escape the warmth.

Maybe we should just swap continents with each other. I wonder though if Europe would not become like Africa in a few years, while Africa would experience economic growth never seen in the history of man.

most of that 40% are other euros, needless to say pundits often fail to mention that

>100k

Norwegian here.
Finns have been cucked by the swedes for centuries.
Not only does finnish children need to learn swedish in school as a second language, but there is also a swedish minority in finland that doesn't bother to learn the language and are trying to bring forth the same political beliefs that are fucking sweden right now. (ekstreme feminism and open-borders)

Who's this semen demon?

Or just stop all foreign aid and let them slip back into their homoerectus ways. Or, better yet, just fucking wipe them out completely.

This. An entire continent isn't the responsibility of the western world.

Our only responsibility is plundering it.

Why does he hold a boot? (Also fits modern Sweden btw)

>doesn't learn the language

Only in Ă…land. Most Finland-Swedes are mixed blood these days but are registered as Swedish speaking because of the quota system.

From an outside perspective this may seem insane that a minority which has no history of being oppressed is reserved quotas in higher education triple their percentage.

However in the context of Finnish politics this just makes sense. The far leftists are often Finland-Swedes themselves(like Li Andersson) or see them as a force more positive towards immigration and post-nationalism who need to be rewarded for being an ally.
Meanwhile the pro-business right wing has long standing ties to the wealthiest percentage of Finland-Swedes.

something about Serbian serfs having to walk around the house with their shoes in their hands while the Ottoman landlord fucked his wife

finns were the only reason why swedish empire came to be, they made the strongest part of its army
even Peter the great knew his and he decided to end it by taking Finns for himself. Results? 200 years of neutrality

Finnoids actualy bealive this

>tfw a Finn
>this thread again
>it's just bunch of swedes projecting

Wut?

found it

can you imagine swedes defending themselves from soviet union like finns did?

Peter the Great only took small part of Finland, he was more interested in Sweden's Baltic posessions. Rest of it was taken by Tzar Alexander I in the beginning of 19th century.

Most Swedes were peasants too. I doubt their lives were very different

Holy shit, that's quite a cucking. What are the origins of this tradition?

What's the original, unedited pic of this? It's about a taxman with peasants. I saw it in a history book in elementary school

t.Finn

I get the reference, but who are these people?

Holy shit, more info on this please

>finland plundered africa

>can't find anything but Breivik manifesto
Boring.

No. Finns had equal rights as Swedes and there were even Finnish representatives at the election of the kings at the stones of Mora, before the elective monarchy was abolished in 1544.
Peter the great didn't conquer Finland you brainlet. And Finns made up around half of the Swedish army.

Aren't there any gas stations or what?

Sweden is 80% ethnically Swedish and 90% white

A finnish guy on /int/ makes them

I'm afghani and norway is the worst country in the world. I clearly know what I am talking about.
You fucking retard

That's obviously when the folder was copied to a new hard drive

>my God I've wasted 11 years in this shithole

Maybe in 1993

Don't know who green white and blue are but the guys to the right are native Samish people.

I for one welcome our down syndrome overlords
t.swede
Hurry up.

It was >90% ethnically Swedish in the 90s.

Why arent Swedes paying their mortgages in time? Is common to really have debt for over 40 years?

I miss old Sweden....