Alright Veeky Forums

Alright Veeky Forums

I want to validate my business idea.

How much would you be willing to pay in $ for the earbuds in the photo? Note that the earbuds would come in either blue, red, or green.

$5-10 USD tops.

Depends on the quality of the material and sound.

Tell us why i would buy your earphones over a different brand

Slightly lower quality than what you'd get from earbuds from Apple.

As long as it ain't these cheap pull it one time and the right or left ear does not work anymore cra[. Then 15-30$.

They likely are, these things are selling for a $1 on aliexpress.

Very stylish. Depending on the quality I would pay anywhere from 5 - 7 USD. This looks like shit to sell at Walmart.

I wouldn’t take them for $0
I hate those squishy in-ears

Yes. However, I was thinking I could resell them for $4-$5

I've bought plain white earbuds from my university that cost $8 and they stopped working after a month.

Nothing. I am satisfied of my sennheiser ie800.

>not purple
Suck my dick fag

You were saying faggot?

>mfw braided cable

I'll buy some if you sell em for $20 or less.

How much would you be willing to wait for shipping time?

For an item about that price range? Same country should be within week. Different countries or continents should be two weeks.

fucking idiot why would I buy shitty ASASSHEADPHONES THAT HAVE CANCER BAD QUALITY

35 dollars per pound

i dont want some shiny pink shit sticking an inch out of my ears

Apple earbuds are shit. And mate if you're looking to get into the AV accessories market you'd do well to go to a trade show in china become you inevitably fuck yourself over. Looks like you have oneitus for some pretty blue earbuds you found on alibaba and I cam promise you this will not end well for you

*before, not become

nobody cares about what exact type of earphones you have you fucking weirdo

I like this style of earbuds because they're comfortable but the biggest problem I have that needs solving is the durability. Sometimes they only last a few weeks before breaking.