Anyone here have any opinions on Yohimbine...

Anyone here have any opinions on Yohimbine? I've seen it talked about here quite a bit but not sure if it's worth the effort.

I've got an amazon gift card and it's pretty cheap, so it's not the cost that bothers me, it's the fasting. Is it worth it? I'm at the point where my abs start to show and then they're gone. Back and forth every month. Is this shit legit?

Other urls found in this thread:

yohimbine.emgsites.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, it is legit.
However, it can cause anxiety attacks in people who are sensitive to stimulants, so just pay attention to that.

I've used it sporadically for the past 12 months.
I already do IF most days, so I sometimes use it as a preworkout.
It gives you a slight euphoric feeling, as well as a very edgy rush of energy that lasts for about 60 minutes, when paired with caffeine.
If you are having trouble acquiring a low enough bf%, then Yohimbine will definitely help you.

So a weightloss drug that requires you to fast and do cardio? Seems legit.

If I take this with adderall will I die?

It would be extremely painful

Pour tu

I highly recommend taking yohimbine, it really does help lose BF very fast when your dosage is right and you do some form of LITT Cardio like walking or biking. You have to be in an low insulin state so many would take it in the morning and you can't eat for 3 hrs while on it.

yohimbine.emgsites.com/

Gave me the worst anxiety attack of my life. Would not recommend.

Makes me salivate so much that if I start breathing heavy I risk drooling

>You have to be in an low insulin state so many would take it in the morning and you can't eat for 3 hrs while on it.
Passing diabetic here. Anyone with a moderate amount of carbs in their diet will have relatively high insulin for the first couple of hours after waking up as sugars are released by your livers.

How'd it do for you in appetite control? Some people say it makes them hungry as fuark, others say it suppresses.

Shouldn't your body have taken care of that shit while you were sleeping? I admit, I know nothing about this shit.

for me its a bit of both but you can and its recommended you drink alot of water during the day. That helps keep me sane and cheat day as well once a week. Also when you take it for the first time you will be anxious and it goes away after the second day. It's normal. There are some very informative videos that provide a good sense of what your does while on yohimbine.

Your liver constantly produces sugar throughout the day and morning is the biggest time when there's a big rush of sugars (theorised to be to wake up your organs and brain) and in response you non diabetics release insulin to compensate.
Your body is taking care of it while you sleep, and while you're awake.

I think whatever you read made the mistake of thinking that morning is best for low insulin because it's longest from when you've eaten (which would otherwise be a fair conclusion) but unfortunately it's not true due to above.

What you are saying is not 100% correct.

The lowest amount of circulating insulin, is highest after the depletion of your liver glycogen. This would be the furthest point in time, from your last meal.
This is why the fasting portion is needed.

-the word 'highest'

>it will make you lose fat
>you just have to fast, not eat as much, and do cardio. Also use caffiene and it's probably best if you're on keto
>but it totally works awesome

Is yohimbine the greatest meme on this site?

It's obvious you've never tried it. It has a decent amount of research backing its claims.
As well as mountains of anecdotal evidence, which is still worth something.

I think you're missing the biggest part of it.

You're overlooking the part where it says it will help you lose more fat in the midsection faster than if you weren't using it. This is the actual reason people use this shit.

I just use it, because it boosts my libido.

Does anyone have any aus suppliers, forgot to save the last url???

I swear Veeky Forums gets dumber by the day.
Instead of seeking logical and scientific explanations on how stuff works, people just randomly guess how they work based on god knows what
Here's a quick explanation on YHCl, there is more to read, though.

ffs it's banned in the uk