Work out

>work out
>get dream body
>look hot
>go bald

Why even bother? Bald is an instant -3. A foot of height lost, an extra 40kg...

Its literally a curse. And people tell you to 'shave it abd move on'.
I've watched my friends go bald, i've seen what it does. Theres no getting over this. End of the line.

You didn't offer any rebuttal to the shave it off solution

But womyn love bald ripped dudes.

It wont fix the hole that was torn in my heart or the points I lost. Its a inferior visual bandaid compared to having a head of hair.

It literally will fix some of the points you lost lol. You're better off bald than JUST, it happens to everyone eventually mate.

I don't want to be bald. I want a perfect head of hair. Its not fair.

Its really not that big a deal unless you expect your looks to speak for you. Then all your aesthtic efforts under the barbell may have well been better spent sucking dicks in alleyways to pay for synthol injections you fuck.

Oh that user, he built a magnificent house of cards just to take selfies at dick height.

Going bald is in stages.
First, you freak the fuck out. This is life-changing! You're so young, you'll be a freak and everybody will laugh at you, nobody will even look at your dong again.

Second, you realize that nobody really cares. It's a physical quirk, and like anything else it can be completely negated by your personality, body, the way you dress, how you talk, etc. Plenty of studies show that people in general find bald men more commanding and confident, which is a huge plus. I know "daddy issues" is a meme, but oh my god if you're bald and have some facial scruff...it's hot on most folks.

Plus, you're probably ugly anyway.

depends on your skull shape to be honest

most people liek this guy said are in fact butt ugly, so it shouldnt detract too much from you m8

trump will stick it to those hollywood jews and force them to put fraser back in the spotlight where he belongs

Hair transplant surgery. Every man should start saving for it young.

Do you have to be really good looking to rock a buzz cut like this?

> have crohns
> either starve to skeleton mode and sleep 18 hours a day or take medication that lets me live and lift but go bald

What do

i've taken azathio and sulfa, with steroids when it gets super bad, for 12 years, i'm not balding

u'll be right

balding along with gyno is hell on earth.
it's confidence killing

Jesus fucking christ. Im 30, bald, and only 1/2/2.5/3.5 plate lifts. 6'1 195 lbs.

Also weak jaw, i have to wear a short beard to cover it. I have terribly crowded teeth, shoulder back and chest hair like you wouldnt belive.

And scince mid December when my ex broke up with me i fucked 10 new girls.

I have a 3 regulars now and another 5 or 6 in the pipeline that are keen.

8 of them were under 25, and at least half above 7's.

Your failings are your own, not natures.

Going bald is what motivated me to get get fit. You can only be one point on the JUST triangle. Fat/Short/Bald. Thank fuck i'm not short. I just get buzz cuts and wear ball caps 90% of the time.

Don't worry, in 2027 we'll have hair augments.

I don't understand how people struggle to hit more than 4 pl8 diddylifts.
It seemed so easy to me back in the day but then again I haven't been able to do them in so long I probably wouldn't be able to pull 2 because I fucked my back up.

And then I think, what if I could pull so much weight because I was doing it wrong, and that's what fucked my back up...

Daily reminder to maintain proper form more than anything and never push yourself past what you're comfortable with. Otherwise you'll be recovering forever with a fucked up back :(
It's like some kind of purgatory

>tfw non-white
>tfw my family has stronk hair genetics
>lmaoing @caucasian hairlets

But how big is your dick

everyone loves jerry curls right, tyrone?

>start balding at 18
>start shaving at 20
>26 now
I've gotten more women bald than i ever did with hair, stop being a pussy.

>24
>going bald
>shave my head
>have a dent and scars on my head from getting hit by a car at 16
>tfw I will never be aesthetic bald

Whether or not you look good bald is dependent on your head and facial structure. You may never be beautiful, but you can look handsome and masculine

Hi, Brad.

What a crybaby, life is unfair, get over it.

Either shave your head and accept it or save for hair transplant.

Anyway, a lot of girls don't care much for hair loss, or at least they care a lot less than fags like you OP.

being this much of a bitch takes off the same or more points than being bald
if you aint a fag youll make peace with it in a few months