Do bro splits work for nattys at all?

Do bro splits work for nattys at all?
your answers need proof or a photo of yourself
had anyone here done splits on top of regular strength training?

Look at the average cbt thread.
Bro splits and bodyweight everywhere.

most people on Veeky Forums ignore sticky advice and start out with a brosplit

obviously it works to a certain extend, but they're gimping themselves by making progress on a week by week basis rather than workout to workout basis

and then someday they realize they don't look good enough for the time they put into it and quit

splits are for people who can't progress on workout to workout basis anymore

Bro Splits are for intermediate lifters who need a week to recover from the volume or weight lifted in one session.

The classic brosplit is:

Monday - Chest and Triceps
Wednesday - Back and Biceps
Friday - Legs and Abs

The only problems I see with the classic split is that it tends to omit the overhead press and shoulders are kind of an after thought.

absolutely true, bro!
The only time splits work is for roided guys- either push-pull or body.

Easier, offering the right stress for growth..

Either rogram work.
What were talking about is whats most efficient.

But a beginner only needs 48 hours of rest, so if you arent training your muscles every 48 hours youre leaving gains behind. But you can program your brosplit to train each muscle every 48 hour.

Bro splits eventually get boring because progression in regards to performance is so damn slow.

Sure if you just want to look good , you can train doing whatever, it wont matter, but if you're going to be lifting, why not hit 2 birds with 1 stone?

You can train purely for strength, and do some lateral raises at the end of every workout and still get just as aesthetic, PLUS you gain additional bonuses in strength/performance from focusing on the strength and power lifts.

t. cop

Aware me on why brosplits are good when natties need to hit each muscle group twice a week at least.

lol m8 thats a ppl that ignores shoulders, a brosplit is at least 5-spli

this is 3 years on a brosplit like this except it's a bit more like AxBxCAxBxC

5'8 76kg

and this is back if you care

i admit i would probably be bigger if I did proper strength training in the beginning

Did a calisthenics routine built just like Jeff seids brosplit. It worked well

Who woulda thought increasing resistance would lead to muscle

Maybe the terminology has changed, but that's what I remember from the early 2000's.

Also, at the time, it was just called a three day split.

Hey I am just starting calisthenics. A 1.5 months ago. What was your routine? Can you give me advice? I train the whole body each workout, do a one day rest and then repeat the same workout. I want to add exercises but the workout will get 1.5-2hours long.

So whats the difference between a brosplit and a PPLPPLX routine then?

a bro-split is a 5-split.
PPL is a 3-split

Ah, that makes sense. Why dont bros just do a PPL twice a week then, would be far more effective

because they are bros and think they should do the same program as mister olympia on insane amounts of gear. Even though they are beginners.

I'm about to start a push pull for strength TODAY... aka chest tricep shoulders/ legs back and biceps. Looking foward to it.

If your goal is strength then it will be faster with a full body routine.

well, an actually decent split program includes lots of compounds, so the smaller muscle groups DO get some involvement even on days that they aren't isolated.

but my understanding is that most bros are mostly ignorant of compounds and only do isolation exercises.

I did full body and ran out of LP. Its push/pull with TM programming... yes it was made by trappy. Pic related

brosplits are gay

t. natty 18 year old

So youre not a beginner then? Since TM is made for intermediates.

How to program a PPLPPLx? I'm thinking it would go ok for a bit then plateau on everything.

Not anymore i was doing phraks gslp and i just can't add weight every session. Started doing 3x5 *add weight* 5x3, 3x5 and so on but that's bottomed out now.

You've obviously run linear LPs dry. Do TM or something.

>tfw i do that but PPLPPLX

I lift once a week for little over 2hr. Preacher curl 145 lbs for 1 narrow grip ez bar. Can rep 70db for 6; once repped 80db for 3. One arm barbel rep 65 lbs for 3 or 60 lbs for 6. 1 arm barbell preacher curls are key for insane db curls. First time I preacher curled I was repping standing curls 50db for 6 for like a year. Went preacher and maxed out with 20db; its beast mode!

Bro splits for natties is only good if you are past 1/2/3/4 for reps.

Bro splits for natties will give you large arms and everything worse than lets say traditional 2x a week ppl/upper lower.

Some od my friends do bro split and rhey all have better arms than even tho I train arms too but rhey respond so much better if you dedicate the wgole day to them, but sadly everxthing else is shit.

Their legs are smaller, their forearms are smaller since they dont do heavy deadlifts and rows, their strength is lower, their chest/back is smaller.

they are not you homo

I personally like the results,this so called "brosplit" has given me,i enjoy going to the gym alongside hobbies and dedicate full workout to single musclegroup and switching routines now and then

Daily reminder that PPL is a brosplit

5/3/1, TM, SS, Sheiko, Madcow are all Veeky Forums certified

Does anyone else also just enjoy getting a sickening pump as well? Strength routine don't really work as well.

And theyre all dyel

No op they dont work, unless you literally only do isolations, which will make you good looking but weak af

Push pull masterrace, perfect balance between ppl and powerfatty routines

>lotus
>dyel

Ok

How u flare traps like that and still have lats?

Mirrin

Obviously splits are better for aesthetics and strength routines are better to get strong

People will argue with me but they have single digit IQs

Here is me lifting 4.5 months looking better than anybody that ever in their lives completed the starting strength program +gomad

If you go to CBT there is a guy that is 3 months into a brosplit looks bigger than me. LOL.

SS is junk for anything other than getting strong common sense

Post your body since you look so great?

3 years? U did something wrong or your diet is way off

No doing a strength routine would not have made you look better, stop eating so much McDonald's

>lotus
>lifting 10 years
Pick two

Pose and flex hard as you want your still tiny
>theyre all dyel
>case in point

There are people who have never lifted and look bigger than you. LOL.

No

This is good results for 4 months. Post a picture that beats me since u look so good? Keep in mind I am dyel as fuck lifting for 4 months how hard can it be?

Lotus's results are amazing for 10 years to the point that most ppl don't believe he is natty d00d

I did abcd rest and repeat
Horizontal push
Legs
Vertical push
Pull

Always start hard, end with static stuff, wasn't too hard to figure out with the righ equipment.

Once u cut down from 99% bodyfat you will see that your tits are not pecs and your rolls are not a back

Their everything is bigger dumbass

When do you do legs and deadlifts?

Alex, since you shat all over the board with your photos, can you make at least one not flexing in the same way and standing straight?

How long liftan? And stats?

If you're at the point where a brosplit is more beneficial than full body, a PPL split or U/L would still be more effective. Brosplits just look so retarded everytime I see them.

Xoxo

What u want me to do between sets

>2017
>looking worse than a twink scrawny autistic dyel
>opening your fat mouth

I always laugh when ppl can't beat my disgusting tiny pics how can u be so dyel and open your mouth?

Well, they are doing SS, they are good at opening their mouths. To shove in mcdoubles

>at the point where brosplit is more beneficial

So day 1?