Would you rather have a gf with a 5/10 body and 10/10 face or a 5/10 face and 10/10 face?

Would you rather have a gf with a 5/10 body and 10/10 face or a 5/10 face and 10/10 face?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3423306/Size-18-woman-turned-flabby-tum-SIX-PACK-reveals-getting-fit-destroyed-marriage.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

10/10 face and 5/10 body.

Every time.

same

>Help her get in shape
>She leaves you for Chad

Anyone got that pic?

Dating a solid 8 at the moment.
I'd rather she have a 10 bod and 5 face tho

15/10 body, no face

You can sculpt a body though, 10/10 face everytime

10/10 face.

They'll leave you for Chad regardless though.

Since OP specified GF I'd rather take the feature I can appreciate 90% of the time I'm not fucking her.

>or a 5/10 face and 10/10 face?
>Boggley-eyed-frog.jpg

well i don't want my girlf friend to have 2 faces, even if one of them is a 10/10.

so like less severe harvey dent?

>5/10 face and 10/10 face?

I'd rather have a gf.

>5/10 face and 10/10 face
>15/10 face
definitely this

>Wanting a two-faced bitch
Hope you like getting cheated on.

Kek

>face
people that chose body don't really have a gf that they fuck regularly, before dating i'd be like "nope, i'm only fucking girls above 8/10" and i've fucked 8 girls in my life, now that i'm dating for 3 years i could fuck a 5/10 without thinking twice, sex gets boring with the same girl, the first two years me and my gf fucked more than 700 times and it gets boring

unexpected kek

Kek

Body over face. Girls use makeup anyways

People who say you can sculpt body are morons. It is way easier to use plastic surgery to make good face but what can be done with narrow hips mo tits no ass and wide shoulders?

7.5 body and face

a 10/10 face is just makeup anonn
virgin neet exposed

yeah but still, by the time she got fit, the nerd bf was overachieving and he still probably got laid...or at least to third base at least once before she left. he still one by playing the long con

also, imagine being the dude on the right and finding out you are getting some virgin neet's sloppy seconds. Guy on the left obviously won bigly

How the fuck did he win?

Spend years tagging a fatty, putting up with her lazy ass and wishing she would just get in shape and then the second she does drop the weight she says 'lol fuck ya' and jumps on chad's dick.

That's a total lose.

I mean if he's lucky she was actually honest and broke up with him fairly but in all probability that relationship probably dragged out for a few months while she got fucked behind his back as he sat and wondered why the girl he loves had become so distant and bitchy.

It's like spending a few years of hardwork, time and money to fix up a rusted old 67 mustang to prime beautiful condition only for some cunt to steal it the day after it's finished.

>implying its her
>implying she left him and not the other way around
>implying anyone on this board wouldn't do the same
>implying implying

I wish /r9k/ would leave

Bitch's ain't shit. They should be treated as sex objects and thrown away for a new one.

My gf is an ex fatty who lost 60kilos and her skin is so loose she's like a flying squirrrel. She will get surgery but in the meantime she has a 8/10 face and personality and I love fucking her.

something about this is really activating my almonds for some reason.

>imagine being this possessive over a female
you've got a long way to go buddy

And she loves fucking chads behind your back.

>personality

oh, honey.

Stop projecting your shitty lives mates.

Your post is a 6/10 face on a 7/10 body.

Found the cuck. How you like tasting Chad's cum when she kisses you?

Why are you assuming It's a different guy and not the same on who got Veeky Forums?

This is not what meant.
Its the opposite.

>a 5/10 face and 10/10 face
15/10 god-like facial aesthetics, no body just a floating head.

T O P P I C K

i chuckled out loud my guy

>Nigger barbie doll mode
>7/10 body

4/10 at best. She looks fucking ridiculous.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3423306/Size-18-woman-turned-flabby-tum-SIX-PACK-reveals-getting-fit-destroyed-marriage.html

Bitch got fit and divorced her husband and found a chad.

Agreed its a shit look but i was being true to real life, she is above average. Just absolutely nothing to be posting online about.

10 body every time.

My fetish is 5face girls with hot bodies

nice

That is clearly the same guy though.

I'd rather have one with a 10/10: ambitions, personality and mind and a 5/10 body and face.

autism

Whatever. After she's 40 body and face won't matter anyway, the rest stays with you for a life time.

A nigga knows.

IF YOU WANNA BE HAPPY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, NEVER MAKE A PRETTY WOMAN YOUR WIFE

>mfw too much math

Amen to that one brodie
TRUST NO THOT, LOVE NO THOT

Literally the same guy, that nose is obv. desu this post made me happy af

same guy on both pics

>a 5/10 face and a 10/10 face

10/10 face everyday, can always build up the body

As ironic and funny as this is, I think it would be such a small case of couples that this happens to. They would break up for different reasons, like the mans insecurities.

7.5/10 both

Define 5/10 face

I'd choose the 10 body every single time
As long as 5/10 face doesn't mean literally looks like a dog

>muh ambitions
>muh mind

Virgin detected. Trust me, you'll have your fill of 5/10 women with a "great mind and person" and realize that a 10/10 slut with no brain is what we've been genetically programmed to want.

10/10 Face, always face.

5 out 10 is fine, so I'd go either way as long the ass is big.

I'm 28, had 3 partners. Shagging a beautiful girl with big tiddies is nice but contrary to what you're saying they're dime a dozen.

Find a girl that's wife material is hard.

wait thats not the same person

fucking white people all look the same goddamn

she's busted as fuck tho and I LIKE jewess noses

>28
>3 partners

HAHA

So you're basically a virgin. Someday you'll realize that they are all the same. Just like we are all the same. We're all just animals brah.

I'm 23 and that's the amount of partners I've had. Something around that.

"wifey material" KEK.

5/10 face and 10/10 body easy
10/10 face are just insecure retards

some advice lads, please? I met this insanely attractive hippie girl last summer. she was a theatre student so she knew how to sing, dance, play instruments, act, and more and more. Singing impusively and shining with her eyes when she smiled. We went on a date and I am normally not shy with girls but I got a bit nervous because I didn't wanna mess up in front of Her. But I must have seemed restrained and boring instead. "Sing me a song user! :)" "I don't know .. ehh I can't.... I don't ... okay how about this tune... lalaalaaalaa". So she didn't wanna continue seeing me.

Now I found another girl. A chiropractor student with 10/10 body, 7/10 face, 8/10 personality. The hippie chick was 10/10 face, 8/10 body, 10/10 personality. The chiropractor is really into sex and sucks my dick whenever I want. And rides me like all the time.

But I keep thinking about the oneitis... my personal development has turned a lot towards music and arts, and this hippie theatre chick was like a jackpot, bull's eye, exactly what I'm looking for in a girl. But she told me No. She has a boyfriend at the moment even... What do I do? Do I brainwash myself that she's nothing special? My chiropractor chick is cool but she does nothing artsy at all which is so boring. I'm thinking as I improve in my artsy ways, I sing and play the violin, and do handcrafting also, that maybe she'll see me in a year when her relationship is broken off.

The best girl I've ever been with had a 6/10 face she didn't workout and ate what she wanted but was naturally skinny at about 115lbs so her body was good but she had a 9/10 personality and i think that was the best part about her.
I was a neet before her so living her crazy life was a lot of fun she was the best girl I've ever been with even though overall she was a 6.5/ 10.

>chiropractor
that's a red flag in itself

6/10 face with 30G breasts and im ok. Never slept with anything less.

idk anything about you or anything but in my experience i didn't end up like being with someone just like me or dating myself or whatever, it might be good to have someone different but im no expert lol.
i have trouble forgetting my oneitis but i just think that to anybody else she's basically nobody to even think about

5/10 body 10/10 face for sure

fuck off nigger slave

> We're all just animals brah.
Maybe you're an animal and you interact with animals because your expectations are so low.

Fucking crab-in-a-bucket nigger.

nice