Tfw wristlet

tfw wristlet

pretty much how my wrist and forearms look. my forearms just don't want to grow

i would trade my large calve and large front delt genetics for bigger wrist genetics

work on cars or something

wrists dont grow fast with the 8-10 reps lifting method.

wrists are made to be used all day.. look at people who use their hands for a living, they stuff they do isnt very heavy, or stressfull, but they do it atleast 6+ hours a day. 5 days in the week.

That's how you get big wrists, and strong forearms, with time and LOTS of working.

sitting behind the computer does not help.

I knew a guy who had wrists a little bit bigger then yors, but then he started working in a gardening centre. Working with his hands in the earth for hours and hours. the effect was significant, he has very respectable forearms now, and his wrists are ALOT bigger. Not hulk like (which is probably where you compare yors with) bit very respectfull.

Work long and with discipline, and dont blame genetics you idiot.

There are no genetics which result in: I will always have small wrists.
Work and you shall reap results, that is coded in EVERYONe's genes.

Damn nigga you look like some ET shit

How about you actually lift first before you complain about something stupid like that.

Yeah your wrist is small, but so is the rest of your body, shouldnt be surprising

Try working an assembly line x5 sets

This is the most sensible point. If you were well developed elsewhere and your wrist looked like that it would suck.

Your wrist and forearms aren't going to be the same size as your biceps even if you did workout.

Thank Mr skeltal

Small wrists make ur forearms look a lot bigger as well as bicep

lift HEAVY weights

HEAVY deadlifts

HEAVY benchpress

lift weights that make the bones in your forearms and wrist hurt from supporting it

do bicep curls and reverse curls with a weight you can barely do two reps with

do LOTS of HEAVY static holds, there's a reason static holds are a staple exercise for arm wrestlers, go look at some top arm wrestlers and show me one with a bitch wrist

also don't forget it takes time, time means 5 years not 5 months lmao

I'd let you give me a handjob.. only a handjob though. I'm not a homo.

Andre had 11 inch wrists.

>tfw 7 inch wrist

You can actually grow your wrists ? I always thought its genetics since you dont have much muscle that could grow there

every bone in your body has the ability to grow in mass, specifically when put under extended periods of stress

look at manual labor workers or people who just use their hands and arms a lot like furniture movers or engineers

fingers, wrists and forearms like a motherfucker

Just measured mine, they're 6.5"

wait wrists can grow in width? I thought they are like the only part you cannot improve

Noob here
I used to have pain in wrists after clean and jerk with 1pl8 but it got noticeably better over time.

The tendons and shit strengthen and tissues get stronger. Bones wont grow much thicker tho.

I had 18cm wrists to begin with so idk how that compares
Im 187cm tall

Mirin forearms

you also have short forearms so are probably a manlet

Why doesnt my skull doesnt grow then

It really shouldn't be your main concern. You look like shit anyway.

You must be a manlet because i have 7" wrists at 6'1 and they look tiny

6.5 inch wrist :D beat it
Many girls have bigger wrists than I do

Tiny wrists are aesthetic becsuse it makes your arms look bigger

Your entire body is small, go lift and eat first, then worry about other shit.

>Dick girth bigger than wrist

great post

but don't wear yourself out with those many words user, people here are absolutely useless and mostly dead inside, always looking for excuses for their retarded problems instead of doing something about it

this board doesn't deserve people like you

mirin forearm to wrist ratio tho

i'm 6'1 also????? (or whatever 185 cm is in freedom units)

Thanks for good calcium mr. Skeltal

I never thought about my wrists until masT posted his a few months back or so, I measured using my fingers since I never took the time to measure wrists, I believe they are thicker like half an inch in diameter than several years ago

>I'm 6"1
>forearm is the same width as your chest to your pelvis

haha yeah sure thing manlet

>forearm is the same width as your chest to your pelvis

>what are angles

not to mention i'm hunched over while taking the picture you fucking faggot

if i was insecure enough about my height i'd prove that i'm 6'1 but i really can't be bothered, stay small forearmlet

I know that feel, I have extremely small wrists, they are only 19cm

thanks for free bump

no problem buddy, have another

stop bumping, thought this was another thread

Only if you stop bumping it

I'm not?

His wrists only look bigger because he has big forearms.

haha

manlets in denail

TFW everythinglet

The brain actually does grow, but it's inwards and in the form of neuron connections.

such love
such passion

Thanks, i had a pretty rough day and this is the first compliment i got.

so, why do you browse this board?
I get bored / distracted fast and browse, browse.. it is basically a way to completely misuse my time, and gain nothing. If anything, the time spend here makes a person dumber.

Goddamnit, im going to do something productive user!

Do dumbbell exercises that work the wrist and forearms.

You're not a wristlet OP, you're literally a let.

Not saying you're wrong, but how do the wrists thicken? I thought it was just your bone size and thats it

Holy fug

6" wrists here

I just have a slim bone structure in general and that makes me naturally ~20-30lbs lighter than someone my height (5'10") should be.

My no-muscle auschwitzmode was 110lbs. After bulking I've hit 136lbs. For most people my height their skeletonmode is 135 lbs and after bulking their noob gains they're around 160lbs.

more like a LETdown.

lmao

i worked on an assembly line for like 4 or 5 months and it didn't do anything but make them hurt not in a good way and i look similar to op