QUICK! NO TIME TO EXPLAIN

Tell me what would happen if a nine month pregnant Anne Frank suddenly teleported on top of the El Castillo pyramid in the Mayan capital of Chichen Itza in 1500 AD.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ppGwEA6wWt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Jews spread throughout the Americas and use their power to conquer, colonize, and enslave Europe.

She would have participated in the Caste War pic related.

was that made by the same drawfag from Veeky Forums?

idk found I first saw a Mexican user post it on /pol/

Anne accidentally infects everyone she touches with Typhus and basically does Cortés' job for him. Meaning that Jews are literally to blame for the collaspe of the Classic Maya civilization.

506 years later, Mel Gibson redpills the shit out of everyone with his award-winning epic, Apocalypto, blaming Jews for the destruction of pre-Columbian civilizations, leading to anti-Semtic pogroms across South America.

Unironically this.

Her pale skin and sudden aparition would make Aztecs believe she is Quetzalcoatl returning. They would worship her as a Living God. She would be horrified at the sacrifices and order them stopped, reforming Aztec society forever. Garland
Wars for sacrifice victims would stop. Aztec weapons would become deadlier. They may also learn other things from Anna like metalworking,

When Spain shows up, the Aztecs would actually offer a fierce resistance rather than invite Cortez to take over Tenochtitlan.

What the fuck?

A half breed jewish dynasty will rule the aztecs for a time. They will however be destroyed eventually but not before permanently changing the culture. When the whites come, the king moctezumerlstein will send envoys to offer them low interest 30 year morgage loans. When they refuse.
Moctezumelstein will order his generals shekelstekal, qetslsalaberg and samcolatlhen to amass every man woman and child to assault the whites. In this version of history colonization of tgis area never successfully occurs as any attempts at high value 30 year mirgages will be denied due to low credit and generally sneaky trucks will occur to ensure the british and french colonies are forclosed on before any sizable military advantage occurs.
More?

I feel NTR'd.

I fucking love this board

Why would South Americans care about the Maya? It was a Mesoamerican civilization.

Anne is hailed as a goddess by the Aztecs and an angel by the Spanish, and both sides stop fighting temporarily to worship her voluptuously pregnant teenage body, and marvel at the miracle of birth

E-Excuse me, but what the fuck?

[spoiler]They don't. They just wanted an excuse to riot and loot Jewish businesses.[/spoiler]

>Aztecs

OP said the Mayans you dumbasses. They're two completely different civilizations. They don't even look alike racially.

We want aztecs they were cooler.

What the fuck

Go on...

This.
Also this. You could even incorporate the pochteca merchants in this. Is it a coincidence that their merchant god Yacatecuhtli was known as bearded long nosed god? His name literally means His name means "lord of the nose" (Nahuatl yacatl, nose and tecuhtli, lord).

Link to thread?

Without access to massive resources from the americas, european expansion into the old world becomes much more aggressive, leading to the collapse of china, the southern regions of africa and a rehression in the muslim world followed by a renewd effort to jihad.

The jewztec empire never collapses, and instead goes on to develop a boom bust cycle of floorishing and poverty. Capitalism becomes the order of the day for them and its backed by a religious establishment that equates the cyclical calender with the cyclical nature of the economy.
Communism doesnt get to apread in the americas do to the direct link between religion and capitalism. As opposed to in this timeline where many commies are disillusioned christians.

I'm all about giving mel gibson excuses to make movies with anti-semitic themes.

It's going to be another one of those threads, isn't it?

WW1 begins when Schlomocabezcal the seventh refuses the morrocan emirs invitation to convert and instead offers him and his country a 10 year long buy one get one free deal for golden nuggets and beads in exchange fir allowing his emissarries to establish banks in the Amazigh region.
The rest of the muslim regions sensing an oppurtunity fir global empire follow the morriccan lead and begin ammassing their own naval powers.
The european powers grow hampered by chinese rebellions realize that the muslims are beginning a second surge expantion and decide to knock out two birds with one stone by conscripting millions of chinese and groid subjects and sending them through the allied kingdoms ofindia to invade the eastern portion of the muslim world.
Behind the scenes.
The english approach Schlomocabezcal with a deal.
What will be known in later years as the Great loan or the loan to end all loans. Ironically lead to an even larger loan just 6 years after its ratification.

cringe

All of history is cringe little girl.

Reddit army here ;^)

I'm reddit because I don't enjoy 12-year
-old tier fanfiction?

Bingo

youtube.com/watch?v=ppGwEA6wWt4

12 year old tier?

God bless you drawfriend

BEANED

Should’ve made her popped out belly button visible under the clothes to make it even sexier

>that image
kek

What the fuck is this shit?

This

Based Mel