Beard growth

How do I increase beard growth?

I'm shaving once every two weeks and I'm 22. I don't have a full beard, just some hairs here and there.

Help.

you got genetically cucked, there is no way out

You're young dude. I wasn't able to grow a decent looking beard until 24 and didn't get chest hair until 29. Don't be one of those faggots that rubs hair growth medicine on their beards. Just be patient

take testosterone, and inject it.

Lucky little shit.

Do you realize what I'd do to permanently destroy my facial hair.

I hate this grizzled, itchy, brambly mess. You're better off without it.

AND FUCK THESE HIPSTER LUMBERJACK BEARDS. WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT.

It makes you look older and more masculine, aswell as more desirable to the opposite sex?

What is not to like again?

stop masturbtaing

So pic related guy looks more masculine than any of the guys in OP pic?

You understand nothing. if you are masculine, you will look masculine in a fucking tutu.
If you are effeminate, you will look like a girl even with guns, tattoos and hairy face

>shaving every two weeks
>can't grow a beard

It adds masculinity and age. He probably looks like a huge faggot without it, but he looks good with. You can't deny that.

Beard is also a secondary sexual characteristic, and not being able to grow any is a sign of having shitty genes.

That guy's handsome tho

Men grow beards to hide weak jaws

cope

Get it lasered off then faggot.

I genetically can't

I also have little arm hair and no chest hair

luckily I have a good jawline and am 6'2

M I R I N
I
R
I
N

long midface/10

I have a beard like a viking but I am only 5'7" so I look like a manchild. A beard doesn't substitute masculine traits it only enhances them. Lanklets are still more masculine then me.

what a nice dog.

>nice beard growth everywhere else but in the upper lip

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

minoxidil

>implying anything achieved by being passive can be classed as masculine or manly

Unf.

reminder that tsh123456789 (curry in the pic I posted) was incel until 21

>minoxidil
That shit fucks with your blood pressure. Would not recommend.

Source

minoxidil was originally created to be high blood pressure medication. If you don't have high blood pressure you shouldn't take it.

If you care about your health, you'll research it yourself.

>didn't get chest hair until 29

is this true? How much did you had in your early 20s? Can you post a current pic?

>so this guy looks masculine

Compared to what he would look like without it, yeah

shaving constantly doesn't do anything

Minoxidil works. Have been using it for little over a month and the results are already amazing. It dries the skin out like a motherfucker though.

Have you had any other side effects though, I'm really thinking about getting on it to speed up beard growth

Is that Matt hughes the former UFC champ?

Can I use it as a 18 year old with some hair on my neck, below my jawline and a very thin mustache? I'm still in puberty though, as I've been growing some cms. Currently I'm 187.

This

Some elevated heart rate here and there but nothing major. Using minoxidil for beard growth is already well documented some people have been doing it for years. I didn't expect it to work this fast, I'm already looking forward to the results in 6 months.

Well then maybe I'll hop on, it's only like 20 bucks at target how back could it fuck me up in the end

That does not look like facial hair

Have you never seen strong, thick stubble in your life?

Most girls don't like beards FYI, heavy stubble is the way to go unless they have a niche fetish for that kind of thing, otherwise it will put most girls off perceiving you as dirty.

I grow stubble to accentuate my nice jaw.

>tfw no glorious Haddock beard

damn hes hot, no h-homo

Yeah, I started using it at 17. But jist a reminder that neckbeards look disgusting so don't apply it to the neck.

he would look even worse without it lol

>I'm shaving
>How do I increase beard growth

I can't believe we found someone too stupid for even Veeky Forums

>more masculine
My sides. Nothing says "hiding a weak-ass jawline" like a lumberjack beard. You're not fooling anyone. Men with masculine traits don't have to hide under hipster beards.

You know what's great? Having a nice jaw, AND being able to grow a beard. Sorry you won't know the pleasure of having both.

No they don't have to, but they could if they wanted. I have a solid jawline and I have a beard because it's like my own banzai tree.

this OP

t. lying to themselves about their jaw

I have a strong jaw and a full beard and a beard just makes my face look rounder, fatter and more effeminate. I look best with cleanshaven or with stubble.