Brrrrrrrrap

>Started gomad
>2 liters in (half a gallon) on top of regular clean food
>A whole lot of farting throughout the day
>Not terribly smelly but so much fucking volume

Is this normal or i just should space it more through the day.

I chugged by quarters

Ill continue for few days and if its bad still then i will have to stop

maybe you have some form of lactose intolerance?

protein make you fart more anyway but if it's really intense it could be

Just space it more. Side effects happen from volume of milk per intake and milk intake frequency, not total milk volume intake per day.

>The madman actually fell for it

GOMAD is a meme unless you're underweight.

Free calories and protein?

IGF-1 is a hormone found in humans that is responsible for growth promotion, protein synthesis, and insulin actions over the lifecycle. The hormone has been shown to influence the growth of tumors in some studies and may be linked to the development of prostate,[38] colorectal, breast,[39][40] and other cancers.[41][42][43]

IGF-1 is also found in milk (soy included).

tell me you didn't eat an entire meal and wash it down with two fucking litres of milk

>falling for the gomad meme
we got one, guys

one litre to be exact

the other litre was in the morning with 1 scoop of proton and oats inside

now im sitting and sippin milk in front of my pc

Is left ass supposed to look better because it does for me?

>he's actually doing it

OP dont substitute real food for milk.

Is there any reason why you have to drink milk? Is there not enough time in the day to cook?

If theres not enough time, meal prep. I make a nice turkey mince chilli using simple shit like turkey, chopped tomatoes, sweet corn, onion etc. Its modular, add what you want. I make a weeks worth of servings and freeze it, and make fresh rice when i eat it.

This will taste much better and be much better for you than milk.

Are you underweight? Do you need to eat this drastically? Honestly, gomad is a meme.

i do gomad on top of my food.
the problem is

i literally cant eat this much of clean food during my breaks at work.
15 min break, i eat small portion of food
then next break i struggle to eat as much as i can during 30 min break

im relatively big guy 187cm, 90 kg right now and need to gain more mass. I have gained 7kg but now for 2 weeks weight stopped completely. Gomad could help me load some extra protein without referring to drinking olive oil from bottle or loading up on peanut butter

its super easy to drink gallon every day.
but those farts were killing me today.

i think it was because milk stopped the belly juices from digesting the food due to higher pH levels.
idk. ill try to drink it in smaller portions.

DO
NOT
DO
GOMAD

IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK! UNLESS YOU HAVE NEET LIFE AND CAN SPEND 6 HOURS IN THE GYM A DAY.

>start GOMAD when I was a skelly fag, 6'1 and 160lbs
>disgustingly skinny
>could fucking feel my ribs with my hands
>could see the whites of my teeth bones through my enamel windows
>started GOMAD for 2 months
>gallon of milk per day, 200g of ground beef with oats for breakfast, 4 peanut butter sandwiches for lunch, huge portion of spaghetti carbonara for lunch, during the day 4 tins of tuna, 5 tins of sardines
>went to the gym 4 times per week, after work
>did strength training
>4 months later
>210lbs
>fat as fuck
>squat 30lbs, bench 10lbs, couldn't deadlift because I had developed knee flab and the bar hit my knees
>worst excercise for me was farmers walks
>had lost feeling in my hands so the weights would slip out without me noticing and hit the floor
>tfw I gave up
>tfw I weigh 280lbs now
>only just started to lose weight again (was 290lbs 2 months ago)

Fuck milk. Milk is a disgusting shit.

i did gomad+ss in highschool and went from 55 kg skinny faggot to 72 kg ottermode throughout 3 years. after some time went to some intermediate routine but still kept the milk (although just 2liters)

something went terribly wrong with your strength training

i begun 4 months ago

my starting stats were like 50kg squat 100kg deadlift (didnt try more out of snap fear) 35 kg bench.
now my squat is 120kg bench is 70+kg deadlift is 160kg

cant be bothered to translate it to freedom units
just multiply by 2.2

Now im going to change my program for full body more frequency and intensity less volume work.

shit is going to be good but i need hella lot more calories to keep with that shiot up

While this is technically true, you're misunderstanding how it increases the risk of cancer. Carcinogens (bad chemicals that make your DNA get fucked up) are the thing you don't want to be ingesting i.e cigarettes.

If the IGF-1 signalling pathway is not the reason you have a tumour, then the amount of IGF-1 in your body is irrelevant.

It's similar to how oestrogen is a trophic factor in breast cancer which are Oestrogen Receptor positive, but if they're not then oestrogen levels have no effect on the cancer.

t. microbiologist

>caring about cancer when there are gains to be made

That's precisely what im saying - unless you've already got cancer, eat whatever the fuck you want. Nothing wrong with milk or soy milk

so much misunderstanding of basic science it hurts