What college majors does Veeky Forums have?

What college majors does Veeky Forums have?

Other urls found in this thread:

feminist.stanford.edu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EE
Anything else is pleb tier

CS.

Most Veeky Forums have a PhD in BroScience

economics/finance/mechanical engineering

ME, thinking about taking up EE too

Art + Design
A-anybody else?

law

applied math and economics

I can't decide on a major.

I definitely don't want to be a nurse, though.

My university didn't have majors, we had concentrations

Comp Sci

ME and AE double major

i like planes

I took Feminist Studies.
feminist.stanford.edu

Chemistry Premed

CS and Psych(for the bitches)

I'm not Murican so I don't have a college system that grants minors and majors degrees. But I finished law school

Computer science. I'm at a community college right now to get the English and stuff out of the way before I head onto a University. It's so much cheaper.

Queer lesbian asexual theatre and dance.
Work in regular theatre though.

Philosophy.

>Queer lesbian asexual

That doesn't make sense, unless it's like a theater that welcomes queers, lesbians and asexuals in a judgement free environment.

But I'm a cis guy that has read little to nothing about gender studies so wtf do I know

Mining Engineering

Chemistry. Decided not to go PhD route because my undergraduate research was shit and imo research isn't my thing. Now I'm doing industry and the job requirements at all levels are ridiculously demanding.

Ever chat up grills in your class with "what's on your mine?"

Industrial + manufacturing engineering.

>EE

my nigs.

>grills
>in mining engineering

Medicine

What the fuck you sound like a Harvard bitch

Safety Sciences. It's a Dutch study desu

English BA and a JD from a T14

you sound like a sophomore at best

Comp sci

Nope senior with an job from a fortune 500 company. Enjoy making less money than me when I design the future technology that your kids will use.

Biology

Nanoengineering

got a question for anyone on steroids.

whats your major and how does it affect your mind?

Genetics. Time to start engineering the next generation of lifters.

comp sci
literally no difference in terms of cognitive performance, i think if anything it helps because i always have energy and never feel tired anymore

i've done a blast and am currently cruising, i haven't ever done post cycle therapy but i imagine that's where your studies can be affected because it can cause depression/brainfog

jokes on you faggot I'm amish

I'm a dropout NEET

I skip class to go to gym.
The paranoia of losing gain has taken over my mind

how is the engineering job market these days

I graduate soon and I've been hearing bad things (ME/AE)

have a 3.8 and research experience if that helps, but i've been considering just going right for my masters before something gets in the way

Biotechnology

Quant Tech. Literally free money.

Clinical Psychology

It good. Might be harder without an internship but you will be fine. I suggest you look up companies that don't sponsor foreigners and apply there so you don't have to compete with pajeets.

CS

>2017 and majoring in anything other than STEM
>WTF plebs

good idea I'll do that

True story, got my flat bench for 20 bucks at a Hutterites garage sale
Thing is 200 retail

finishing my mech. eng.
its gay and boring but versatile so many prospects

Biochem here, used to be CS but then I changed bc I'm shit at math and I found out I hate coding.

Political Science

Classical History and Latin double major. Graduated in 2011, couldn't get into a PhD program. Now I'm a pharmacy technician and working on a Masters in education, plan to teach history. But like other anons have said, anything not STEM is shit. I've spent the last 6 years working in retail with more education than anyone else there, including the district manager, because I majored in something useless.

feels bad man

Building Construction at Virginia Tech. Class of 2018.

No it's not a meme major

Majoring in Architecture in 2-3 years.

>Designing technology for other peoples kids
Enjoy being a cuck

History

I should also mention I graduated in 2009 and I never got a job in my field. I'm a Technician at a tech production company. I pretty much pick things up and put them down.

>he thinks he's smart enough to actually have an important role in 'designing' any 'technology'

hate to break it to you kid but you're not, you'll spend a couple of years doing grunt work then move into a project engineering role and do some more grunt work. here's some advice: forget your engineering aspirations and focus on networking, that's what will get you into management.

>not starting your own company after working in industry for a few years
>aspiring to be a manager wagecuck

Chemical engineer here

Industrial Design

same here, still looking for job

Aeronautical engineering

I want to bench press a 747

I have a degree in economics. If you think you know anything because of your intro to micro/macro classes you should kill yourself.

>to intelligent too mint

That market for chem engs tho. Get rekt.

Shiet nigga.

Accounting

Aerospace engineering

Doubling in this and Environmental Science

I can imagine your post slowly fading away as the reader realizes the context

physics but I'm thinking of switching over to computer science after the spring semester (so far requirements have been the same)

Business Marketing

Geology BS and biology minor

Super passionate about this field, so it suits me very well and the median pay is some $90,000 with a $120,000 median pay in the oil industry.

biology, cause I'm smarter than you

Kinesiology

Doubling in economics and accounting. Accounting has more practical job skills but i don't want to miss out on the way of thinking economics gives you. It will make me a more successful accountant with a higher ceiling

literally every turn that wants to get into STEM but doesn't actually know what they want to do goes into Biology

congrats on the easiest science possible
>I'm allowed to say this because I already competed my biology minor

Any chemistry bros that want to give me some tips on what to do after my bachelor's degree? I think a master's is necessary to even find a well paying job.

>mfw all these CompSci and engineering faggot majors
>literally white knighting for industrial society

Read his book, it's a must read for every Veeky Forumsizen

Nursing

For that gubmint VA job at 70k a year

It's all the fuckin dorks who don't know what they want in life so they tell themselves
>w-well.. I like computers and video games...

petroleum engineering. Really wish i went EE or ME instead.

Please explain to me how being an engineer is a meme, i seriously want to know

Meme-tier

Working on a PhD in Nutrition sciences

>i seriously want to know

Get the fuck out of here tree man aren't you in solitary for life how the fuck did u get wifi

Bioengineering

you don't major in medicine dickwad

This so fucking much

It's incredible that there are retards that use the cost of opportunity to explain absolutely everything and are convinced that by just knowing that magic concept they are extremely smart.

Dude i wasnt memeing im asking cause im starting uni in the fall and have no idea what to major in.
Im a navy vet so im older and its free.
Any suggestions are welcome.

computer engineering

>tfw you fell for the STEM meme

What's your job right now? Whats the job field like? My brother is getting a degree in economics and I have no idea what kind of jobs you can get with that degree

Squid needs to be told what to do.....lolz

Physics and Mathematics. Going in for my Nuclear Physics PhD. Wishing I lived in America or somewhere with a weapons program. Maybe wishing I had done geo and petroleum

If you want to get into STEM, fix your fucking grammar. No one wants a dumbass who can't even write properly in STEM, especially when you're "older" and should know better. That's my suggestion.

Dude you'll be fine with a 3.8, just go to your uni's career fair and talk it up with all the companies who don't have a thousand immigrants in line

Pol Sci and Journalism