How much do I need to squat to get a gf like THIS?

How much do I need to squat to get a gf like THIS?

2 PL8 ATG

>tattoo
>slut
>over 18

Why would you want this?

BLUEBOARD

you mean how much do you have to earn to get a gf like this

It's a man. Don't need to blur nips

Those are strange nipples.

Don't be disgustingly fat, dress halfways decently, don't live with your parents.

Have halfways decent game, and don't fall for her shit tests.

If you can't score girls like that based on those things above, then one of those things needs to be corrected.

The answer to that is again, enough to have your own place and not live with your parents.

>TFW no qt3.14 gf to play wii games with.

Thanks OP your pic just got me fired from work

Damn, Siri looks like *THAT*?

already do that, still no gf. Did I mention that I am almost 30?

Thanks OP.

My boss just saw me looking at this pic and promoted me to CEO.

I'm only the first one

Did you try talking to any girls?

>wants a girl who regularly posts nudes of herself on the internet

fucking kek

Guuuys... How do i leave my girlfriend without feeling like shit? I am bored with her and want to fuck all those nice girls i meet. Any advice?

>don't live with your parents
See this shouldn't be a criteria women hold. It's not like we have a healthy economy yet.

But of course, I speak sensibly. And that's giving people too much credit.

Women taken as a whole have lost their virtue and Bill Burr is the only one speaking about it at his level.

>don't live with your parents.

you could try not being a nigger.

or be more of a nigger.

you're in the middle ground right now

honestly the best bet is to just kys.

Fucking where?

If you don't go to bars or clubs, where?

And you can't bring up online dating or say 'literally anywhere.' Especially not the second one, that old cop out.

You're not a freak.

The economy took a shit and a frightening number of people had to stay/move back in with their parents.

And for 8 years the economy has barely fucking moved. Obama did nothing.

Work or school for one

Maybe online dating?(I don't see why not)

>Obama did nothing.
what are you even talking about he totally split 7 million jobs in two so that maybe a 3rd of the population increase could get a part time job and get on welfare!

I'm 28 and out of all my friends only two have their own homes.

One got his mummy and daddy to buy it for him, the other met a 38 mother of two and moved in with her.

It's a sign of the times.

Yeah I know, but it doesn't help. My parents are almost always home. I don't have anywhere to bring girls if I ever get one.

>Siri
Kek
Too bad she quit

i bring girls home all the time m8. stop giving a fuck
then again i bring home weird chicks who get off from having sex in "public" areas
so don't take my advice

>Work or school
Never met a single girl from these places.

What's particularly infuriating about this advice is that people can't wrap their heads around it not working, and assume you must be a mongoloid.

And online dating is worthless because your appearance and STATS come first, and what you actually bring in terms of mental game come second. Any system where that's the case, is cancer.

Did you really need to be told that?

You chose to ignore:

>dress halfways decently (obviosly includes decent hygiene)

>Have halfways decent game

> Don't fall for her shit tests.

If you don't have a fuckable QT gf then you are seriously doing one of those wrong. Possibly acting like a very off putting needy beta bitch around girls. I've seen a FAT fucker with a small cock and negative points facial aesthetics with a 7/10 who wasn't fat herself and she was sweet and treated him like a king and loves sucking his cock. She's not a makeup cakes like the Tgirl in the OP however. Seriously a girl anyone of you fuckers would love to fuck.

Getting into good physical shape will "help" you get women, but it cannot be the only thing they like about you.

If you have Anti-Game, that is habitual social behaviors that chase women off... well... fuck THAT is what to start working on.

--And by single I mean status. As in they're taken. There are girls there. But they aren't single.

get more hobbies lad

if you meet someone you like while both doing something you both like you'll both have common interest, literally can't fuck that up unless you're an aspie.

yeah, not a single one seems to be interested in a hook up.

Try talking to girls at a grocery store, book store, clothing store, do your laundry at a laundry mat if it gets you out of the house into a place where women might be at. Go for a fucking walk on a nice day ffs.

>h-h-hey... want to come back to my dads place, awkwardly meet my family, and then we can hang out in my room on my twin bunk bed?

That's basically how that sounds.
It's not hard to get your own place m8. If you're still a teenager and in school or some shit obviously you're gonna have to wait, but if you're working full time just get a state job and you can easily afford it assuming you aren't in NYC or another major city.

You're beyond hopeless. Try /r9k/.

My hobbies don't carry me into the public square.

For that matter, most hobbies don't.

What are you imagining?

>he wasted all his money on rent and creatine trying to get a gf

literally lmao @ ur life

Worst places to meet girls. Always chose a play you and the girl don't too regularly frequent. This way you don't have to have the fact you struck out rubbed in your face every time you see her. Its a confidence killer, and yes you will strike out 2/3rds of the time on getting numbers, most common reason given "sorry I have a boyfriend", but still striking out sucks even if she's not single, having to look at her... just don't shit where you eat or try to pickup at work. You need to go outside, and go places other than work/gym/home

Hold on to your seats it's downhill from here

Get new hobbies, even if you play WoW all day you can meet women tho desu

I've met my girlfriends through my hobbies, don't listen to the bar/club shit. Women don't go to a club trying to meet a future partner.

if she refuses to have sex with you over living conditions especially when your parents place is nicer than affording some shitty apartment.
then she can fuck off

also why can't we fuck at her place?????????

Dude rent really isn't that expensive....

Try getting a real job instead of shitposting on Veeky Forums

>Get new hobbies,
No.

Tell me what you're imagining.

Because most hobbies don't bring you into the public.

>even if you play WoW all day you can meet women tho desu
Yes and they live hundreds of miles away if you're lucky.

>Women don't go to a club trying to meet a future partner.
We got it. We weren't going anyway.

>there are people so autistic they're almost 30 years old and still don't understand how to meet girls

Are these the people I've been discussing fitness with?

>Because most hobbies don't bring you into the public.
yes they do, masturbating isn't a hobby.

How can i tell you what hobbies to do, i don';t know you or your interests.

If you can't think of anything you enjoy that involved leaving the house then you're pretty fucked then aren't you.

I'd rather save up for a mortgage.

Dude, the world has completely changed for the worst. If you weren't lucky early in your life, or if there was a cataclysm with your circle of friends where they all move away or something, or a cataclysm with your actual life, you're thrown out of the loop.

And if you have no experience in your early 20s it's common as fuck that you'll gain no experience from there. The courtship is pitiless to people who didn't get a handle on it in their late teens.

And people like you don't help. It wouldn't be half as infuriating without you.

This, go to stores. Seriously. Just make sure to mix it up a bit. Don't hit on 5 girls each day in one location. Maybe rotate places, so like you are at grocery store A on day 1, and you aren't back in that particular place for another 7 days. That way the employees there don't start to see you as the weird guy hitting on girls there each day all the time and kick you out. Attempt to get one number in a store each day, but rotate which places and which days and times. Not just grocery stores either, any place. Could be some stupid trinkets and junk shop, or whatever.

Online dating is shit due to

1). Limited supply of women like 1 chick for every 5 dudes,

2). The grils themselves are the refuse that guys never would talk to in a store, and

3). the girls get hit on by so many guys they have artificially increased dating market value - this means that they will go by stats and look for only the top 0.5% of best stats and 0.5% best looking guys. Not exaggerating on this, they quite literally rate 85% as bellow average looks and height, and they only even talk to the half a % they consider above average.

Using online dating at best will get you refuse unless you are very good looking and have high stats. Even then you need to write and think of creative ways to keep a conversation going with far more mental energy than you should need.

>spending $800+ a month just to live by myself
why would i do that when im 19. I'm saving money to open up my own coffee shop

That has far worse returns than putting into index funds, generally.

Google "Rent vs buy calculator"

>I'm saving money to open up my own coffee shop
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SHITTY IDEA user.

>help

There's no helping you though. Guess you're right. It is luck.

And im just a lucky guy.