Current Body Thread

/CBT/

>tfw shredded as fuark edition

I have lots of stretch marks. Is it because I'm too fat?

>dem turbomanlet proportions
Haha

yes...
just fucking cut.
you're gonna look sick at 10% bf

jesus christ dude any more fat and you wouldn't be able to see the muscle

i have even worse stretch marks over my shoulders from when i was fat. they look amazing now that i'm ripped and they got stretched out. they look like some tiger stripes and people mire them kek

Bulking for over a year from skelly (140lbs), reached 192 lbs at 6'0 now

What are best macros to shred and keep as much muscle as possible? I have to make it by april

I'm so fucking exited to see abs again!!

Bulking till the end of march
5'9" 160lbs

Thank you hungry skeleton

5'9
157lbs

Clean bulking up to 165 from 148 then going to go perma-maintenance to stay at my BJJ weight class.

lifting 4.5 months

permacutlife

210--->167 now

abandoned maintenance back to cutting

t. fatty

too fat to bulk cut

1.2g/lbm protein 50g fat or more carbs to fill out rest of caloric needs

>look like a fucking marshmellow
>am I too fat

hmm

u mad cause he looks 1000x better than you evil will idiot

looking good

u look gr8 man mirrin

looking great man you gonna bulk or cut or what now?

jesus christ man you can't just call everybody above 12% bf a fatty just because you're a delusional former fat ass

Chest routine?

Just finished a bulk and im real happy with the results plus 15 pounds on my bench and 50 pounds of muscle mass
And only within 6.5 months!

>50lbs of muscle

AahahahahahahahHahHahahahahahahahaHahHHahahHHahahaha

Man, I thought it was a joke, but you seriously post in every fucking thread. You know, your body doesn't change much over a 12 hour period. We don't all strive to look super aesthetic or rub our weight loss in other people's faces.

Want to know what's more impressive than losing a bunch of weight? Never being a fatty piece of shit in the first place.

>50 pounds of muscle mass
>And only within 6.5 months!
This isnt shill tv ads time friendo.

>6'4"
>195ish

Stop that biceps pose. Are you training only your arms? You cant show your chest and shoulders in such pose

Top fucking kek

I thought so too user.
I was king skelly, ruler of the spooky folk, thought that was something positive for a long time. Sure I was good at endurance shit and marched better long distance than my entire platoon. But I did not get the respect I wanted. Too many times I had to beat respect into people, I got really tired of it. Now they get intimidated and I don't have to fight as often any more

I'm not supporting this lard ass, but being skelly by default is not impressive at all

lmao

I just have a nice pec insertion there isn't any real size there

Bench press 8x12 dumbbell bench 4xfailure and chest press 4x failure 3.5 times a week

>rub our weight loss in other people's faces

Are you high? Weight loss means nothing, eat less food, lose weight. Couldn't be easier or simpler and it's nothing to be proud of at all.

If you can't do it you just a zero willpower fucking waste of life frankly.

I'm not proud of it, I'll be proud when I post in CBT in 10 years looking HYUGE.

That's something that takes effort and u can be proud of.

If your bf % is high, then you gain less muscle and more fat when you bulk, so it's better to get lean before bulking so you add more muscle and less fat

I'm not calling them fat to be rude I'm calling them fat because they are too fat to make good gains bulking

Unless you were a lazy skelly, which doesn't sound like the case, that's bad, too, but still a lot better for your overall well being than getting to fat-fuck proportions. And I prefer to see people go from skiing to buff over fat to buff.

nah man, doing all kinds of sports and everything.
reached a record high 192 yesterday and my first cut starts today

right pic is 3 months old

>auschwitz mode
>cutting
??????

I was Skelly until late last year, tried really had to stay below 150 for eight class reasons. Decided fuck it and started lifting in October. Nov gains have me about 10lbs since, starting to slow down, though.

kobold henchman mode

its gonna go up and down mate, but I figure as long as strength goes up it'll be all good. I'm 6'0 and hoping for a 220 weight some day without roids

> inb4 everyone starts laughing and saying impossibru

Miron bro.

^)

trying 2 get shredded and get some nice pics for cbt then i will maintain and reset hormone levels and then bulk

>. Now they get intimidated

>this picture

Is this bait?

>bulk 5 months
>get fat

you have to lift while bulkan to get gainz by the way

>u mad cause he looks 1000x better than you evil will idiot
I'm probably seven inches taller than him and have a sixpack, so no, i'm not mad.

Babby steps. You're looking better already, you just have to keep pushing it.

>probably seven inches taller than him
>and have a sixpack

ayy enjoy that sixpack bro, instant pussy magnet. Looks dont matter anymore when you take your shirt off

> manlet
> hormones

gl friendo

>have a 6 pack

*wow* what an achievement to have visible abdominals

you made it bro u can start competing!

-----------------> reddit fitness

you gotta actually train for size if u want it not do ss bro

>hormones

Nope retard I'm natty

u aware natties produce testerone too? maybe not you, but lol
>manlet

Only on Veeky Forums

You mean you are trying to literally bare your skeleton so you can get made fun of even more in CBT threads? Put on some muscle. Please.

found new body goal, hook us up with deets bruh

> reset hormone levels

Currently cutting until Spring Break
>190 5'10"
>1000 calorie deficit
>pic related

>*wow* what an achievement to have visible abdominals
Stay mad, little man. I appreciate the sarcasm, but my side bae is likely out of your league haha

>made fun of even more

By fatties with no pictures exclusvley

They see striations and they get triggered + mad

your typical fat retard

has zero lean mass but is so delusional they think that post cut they will look like kai greene or that they're huge or something

> Put on some muscle. Please.

I'm not roiding and I've been lifting for less than 2 years lamo? what the fuck are u expecting

Thanks man.

Routine and dietwise?

Bro split, focus on heavy compounds.

I use dumbbells for just about everything except deadlifting.

8 reps on everything.

Diet is 80-100 g protein
The rest is carbs and fat I don't track macro's just calories.

>8 reps on everything
Except deadlifting ofcourse.

Been working on my upper chest by doing heavy paused incline dumbbell press after 3x5, followed by 3x3 flat Bb bench.

Anyone else grow a beard for bulking and shave it a little bit into your cut?

You sure you're not roiding?

u gonna post ur pics fatty or just talk shit

o-once i-i c-cut I-i'm g-gonna be h-huge!

Boy you would be in for a dissapointment except you never gonna cut

You just keep missing the mark, don't you buddy
Why are you so mad? Is it because manlet?

Any pointers would be nice.

>tfw when 5'8, 155 lbs
>tfw don't know if I should cut or bulk so shot diet
>tfw when muscles tighten up too much so have to take week long breaks from lifting
>tfw wanna do cardio but scared to throw up
>tfw I'll never make it

>missing the mark

Seeing as how you won't post a photo of your fat dyel self I am not so sure

Is it just me who would rather look like this guy than any other pictures posted here?

With his shoulder width and mass, he'd look imposing with his clothes on.

Cut. Insertions seem pretty descent, its just fat that covers it.

Why are you so insecure? I'm just telling you you have nothing to gain by cutting, and are in severe need of muscle. I'm sure I almost double you in LBM but my body has nothing to do with yours.

Yeah I already did moron
Are you projecting this much?
Weird for someone so tiny

> I'm sure I almost double you in LBM

Yeah usually I like to take the bait for banter but you're going to have to try harder than that

so which fat fucking dyel are u?

this retard? u look like garbage dude and there's nothing lean under your lard

the last one to believe he is an idiot is the idiot himself

alright dude mirrin so hard you look so GREAT once you cut there will be TONS of lean mass for sure DOUBLE MY LEAN MASS LAMO

that what u wanted to hear?

here I found a picture of roughly what u will look like post cut bro gl with it

then your shirt comes off and you look like a sack of shit.

lmao I don't even care

>tfw retards here always saying you need your bodyweight in grams of protein

Are those hickeys? Kek
Cut your hair, unless you are 18

Do they ever question how come the optimal is exactly, EXACTLY 1 g/lb bodyweight? Like, where did that perfect '1' came from? I bet they even pay for whey protein even though they weigh less than 160 lb.

>inch and a half taller than me
> 17 pounds heavier than me
>bf % is 10 % higher
>twice my lean mass

Why even try to make you sound stupid when you do it urself desu

mirrin quads bro nice proportions

No idea man but I get around 80 grams a day max and I'm 190lbs and make gains fine so I have no idea where the 1gram per pound comes in

From supplement companies

Like toothpaste companies that portray the average amount of toothpaste you should use as enough to fill boogie's belly button

>supplement companies

Why not just eat chicken breast?

Also the reason you're supposed to eat so much protien cutting is to help preserve lean mass

This a
Supplement companies want you to drink multiple protein shakes a day so you run out faster and therefore have to buy more

It makes more sense when cutting, but even then you are pushing it with a number like 1 g/lb.

>no cardio because scared of throwing up

Why do you keep responding to this faggot who isn't me. Boutta upload gimme a sec to figure this shit out.

Yeah 1g per lb seems like way too much protein

I don't see why everyone throws fucking bitch fits

Like you really think you're not gonna make gains because you ate too much chicken breast?

I have to stop myself from exceeding 1.2glb to keep my macros in check, if it was up to me my diet would be 100% chicken

I mean I've seen people make crazy gains on 50g of protien but shit dude I like to eat chicken fucking sue me + it's """" recommended""""

>tfw chicken everyday

Ha, I made the same exact analogy while discussing nutrition with a young gym-goer, trying to get his skinny ass to eat more total calories instead of obsessing over protein intake.

>shaved chest

>bout to upload

Who cares? I am dyel as fuck. Either you look better than a fucking dyel (this is unlikely) or you don't (this is pathetic)

But go ahead, blow me away dude.

Ppl that look good never shit talk for no reason in CBT, when I say too fat cut, it's just advice because their hormone profile is negatively impacted and their test is bound to the fat and they make less gains

I am a dyel and I manage not to be a retard so odds you have any kind of physiqu are zero

The protein shake meme has taken over the fitness world and the supplement companies are making a killing

Nothing wrong with that. My complaint goes more toward people who buy protein supplement even though they are already surpassing their needs by far.
If you want to eat a ton of chicken a day there's nothing wrong with that. Maybe you like the taste. Maybe it helps you with satiety. I don't know. At least it's actual food. You are reaping some extra benefits with it (micronutrients and such).

You gonna make it bro look at MasT guys diet is like 50% chicken and 50% rice

>mfw coworker drinks 4 protein shakes on top of his food during an 8 hour shift
>mfw he's only 140lbs

is ss a meme?

Tell him to get some fucking calories instead.

6'5 235 loose skin mode

I just started my journey

This

I'm schizo, and the medicine make me eat alot, didn't realize how bad it was before now. What the hell, got something to bulk on

I defo need to cut

176lb
5'10"

Try not to suck in the gut. Also side views tell a much bigger story for weight loss. Front shots show muscle gains.

another

Wow it's another episode of "Alex talks shit and backtracks when called out for being a fucking Draugr"

I never did SS.

SS is not a meme, it's a good routine too make you stronger.

I squat 85 lbs 8x12 AtG.

Then I do leg press 8xfailure and then I do calve and glute work

I see a lot of guys with legs even smaller than mine squatting 2pl8,3pl8 in the gym though for 3 reps with like barely past parrel range of motion

My thinking on the subject is

>hypertrophy rep range is key to hypertrophic growth
>volume is key
>full range of motion and muscle contraction is key

my goals were simply to have big thick legs. I never wanted to be strong, I just want to be big.

My legs got a lot bigger in 4 months.

Still small, but I believe I'll have nice j00cy legs some day with enough effort and time

Where's the pic? I never said I wasn't dyel one time in my life.

Where's his pic looking better than me though? There are 100s of posters here that are much bigger and leaner here but they never touch me because I only say correct things

Just fat fucks

Guts not sucked in it's just lose skin and the pose. I don't care about weight loss, I lost 70 pounds in like 5 months that's nothing to me. Concerned about filling out my skin with muscle rn so the front shot is appropriate. I look pretty skinny from the side.