Veeky Forums are you considered "big" within your normie peer-group?

Veeky Forums are you considered "big" within your normie peer-group?

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

>implying I have a peer-group

All of my friends are skinnyfat manlets and I am 6'2 regular build. It's kind of annoying because I look like their dad or something. Haven't been hanging out much with them lately

yet they still get more girls than you

No, but I'm known as the strong one at work.

yeah. i'm just slightly built at 6'2" though. but most of my friends are 6'-6'1" and they're all either skinnyfat or skeltal mode.

manlet detected

Yeah because they're all sub-160lbs

Yeah at 6'3" 230 i'm the biggest.

I've got a buddy who is 6'9 but he only weighs 200

Everyone else is sub 6'0 DYELs

hemmimgway dwarfs that guy

i was about a year ago. lost 10kg since then and a friend who starting lifting a couple of weeks ago already has bigger arms than me. fucking girls, i tell you. broke up with that gains goblin, looking to get those 10kg back and maybe 10kg more

Same here. Newbie gains are enough to dwarf my entire school it seems

this...

Veeky Forums standards = autism

I was 170 last year (im 165 now) and my friends were asking me if I was seriously on steroids or something

I am 5'11 btw

I'm 6,5 feet tall and have naturally large shoulders, so unless I'm around strongman competitors I'm the biggest around.

feels good being the big guy at the rugby club

Post thicc piccs no homo

Yes. I'm "the guy who lifts" (about 5 years now) and the girls in my social circle always ask me how my bulks and cuts are going, then make fun of my diet no matter what it is.

Guys in my circle always want to go the gym with me and use me as a trainer, and I say sure because I like to be helpful, but deep down I'm pissed because I know they're gonna quit after two months and my lift sessions are less cathartic when I have to force socialization.

i dont lift but generally do sports, im 6ยด3 and 240lbs without effort in getting big and without being too fat. I am considered big pretty much everywhere i go

Not really, I wear hoodies and long sleeves almost exclusively. Friends know I work out a bit, and I'm bigger than them, but very few have seen me in t-shirts/tanks.

I dont consider myself big but I'm the only one who looks like I lift at work and probably I am also. My job is filled with skinnyfats. Feels pretty good

Most of my friends are skinnyfats also save for a couple, one of whom is bigger than me.

It doesn't come up much. It's just funny when you look at photos and there's a bunch of 5'10" 75 kg dudes and then me at 6'2" 120kg. I look like a different species.

Yeah I am the bear of the group

since I don't have friends and only aquinetences, yes I am big compared to all the dyel's

5'9.5
183lbs
13% bodyfat
B-265
S-375
DL-465

My skater friends-I am the biggest and strongest, asked about steroids, am natty

Professional associates-I know one guy that is bigger and stronger than me.

Childhood elementry-HS- am the biggest and strongest

AA groups-three dudes are bigger and stronger than me, out of about 100

Family-definitely in the best shape in terms of asthetics, size and strength

In the gym-I feel like a DYEL, bigger than most but there are a lot of guys in there bigger, stronger, slimmer

In my head- A weak chubby little lil manlet

...Maybe I need new bros.

>TFW all my friends from college know I'm a big lifter
>TFW flabby genetics
>TFW I give them my lifting routine and teach them how to diet, and they start to get bigger than me after 6 months

Thank god they all give up eventually.

I was.
Then I dropped fat and a bit of muscle.
Now people are worried that I might be sick and some are lamenting the loss of my once apparently fantastic ass.

Why do you hide your pride like that?

GOMAD victim?

gay or girl?

tfw not chad-o. At least I can fill 7 boxes.

Straight man actually. I apparently had a nice ass.

Apparently I have a "black woman's arse".

Yeah, though I'm also the shortest (5'11).

Yeah, but they are all fat lazy dyels

12 boxes filled still no chado

I am the manlet of my group, prob not the strongest but usually regarded as the crazy nigger also did BJJ for 6 years.

suprisingly yes.

my friends are all skrawny drug addicts/alcoholics that play in bands. they consider me huge at 6' 185lbs lol

With my regular crew of friends, we're all around 5'9" to 6'2" with a bunch of us coming in at the tall end. During an internship I had last summer I was the "big dude" and it was really weird. I'm definitely not big, I was just surrounded by unfit manlets.

>fucked a cute trap

do chads do this?

Yes but they're all skinnyfat or skeletor so it doesn't mean shit

Most of my friends are either fat or skinny.

There's one guy that bigger and stronger than me but, hes also one of the strongest in the gym I go to so its cool.