What are my options if I look like this?

What are my options if I look like this?

The thing is that I'm not even that fat, only about 175lbs. How can I fix this problem? Do I need to cut now?

I think I bulked a little too hard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UabqqP-XPqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cut and lift weights
and 175 lbs is fat

what the fuck are your hips so wide for you high-est faggot

Lol you look pregnant

I'm not going to make it... am I?

If i lose fat will it fix it

height?

5'10

how much do i need to lose to not look so feminine

can i do it by summer?

5'10 and 175 is quite fat mate. Who cares if you can do it by the summer or not? You should do it in general - for yourself. Get to work starting today. Calorie deficit + cardio. If you want to build muscle then that's a whole different story, though.

just go on a cut and see instead of asking this autistic board

I've already started for like 4 months, though.

I'm losing a lot of fat in other places but it's not budging in OP Pic. So it just makes me look really weird to have such skinny arms but then when I take my shirt off i have *that*...

what is an ideal weight for me

All the bodybuilders are like 200lbs at the same height...

watch this it will answer your questions
youtube.com/watch?v=UabqqP-XPqo

isn't this guy a fake natty

get on TRT

lul nice estrogen breh

seriously though, start taking zinc and turmeric theyre natural test boosters and worked for me :)

How delusional you have to be to claim natty when your upper torso looks like a sack of basket balls.

I didn't mean it as offense I just mean isn't he unnatty?? Would his advice really help me

ill watch it now though

do you guys really think it's a testosterone problem rather than just being kinda fat

you got wide hips?

can i make it if i lose fat

do you have wide pelvis?

I'm not so sure

I guess a little above average

do you have a pretty, feminine face.

Not really

then you can probably make it if you lift hard and eat right. stop throwing road blocks of doubt down and just do it.

P O Z N A N
O
Z
N
A
N

Ok, so besides the meme spamming, follow the advice her and cut. While doing so work the FUCK out of your back, especially your lats. It will make your upper body proportional to your hips and eventually give you a V taper

You guys always say to bulk though...

because Veeky Forums is retarded and wants everyone to look like pic related

Honestly you're a lost cause, might as well just become a trap.

Nah, that guy just needs to cut and he will look shredded as fuck.

Litterally all he needs to do is spend one year eating less food and he's made it

Fit is a bunch of guys that look like this and think they look like that and can just cut and look good desu

If you're a wide hipped estro fag, you should try to up your test, cut so you lower your bodyfat, and then try to lean gains as much as possible to build muscle. Make your lats/chest/back/shoulders and legs as big as possible to try to make your waist appear smaller.

If all else fails, you will make a great mother.

Delete these...

Post ass pretty girl

>If all else fails, you will make a great mother.

kek

Lift weights, run, halt sugar consumption.

Yw.

Take a proper shot and maybe someone will actually give you useful advice

/THREAD/

>The thing is that I'm not even that fat
Yes you are. What do you think that thing resembling a car tire around your waist is? Pudding?

Don't kid yourself. You're fat.

show boypussy

>I'm not even that fat

same as you op.
currently i'm only trying to "dry my muscles mass" but all my muscles are really little and i dont gain much muscle but i will lift harder asap.

>bodyboilders
They are all on roids you dingus. Are you a /fraud/? No? Then stop comparing yourself to them. Or was that the kind of body you were aiming for?

>All the bodybuilders are like 200lbs at the same height...
200lbs of muscle, not belly flab.

>What are my options if I look like this?
No matter what you look like, the options are always the exact same.

Either you:
1) Lift heavy things and put them back down, run a lot, and stop eating like shit.

or

2) Do nothing, continue looking like whatever you look like.

well, fatfree mass index for 5'10 is 200ish lbs at 15% bf, that theoretical natty max. so maybe 185lbs at 15% bf to look 'in shape, im ok, im not a grill'.

Thing is you probably are going to need to be lifting at least 1/2/3/4pl8 to build enough muscle to get there.

If i were you i'd lift on a mild calorie deficit, aim to lose 1lb a week, your hips will go eventually. Once you look like a male go for a small surplus like (0.5lb a fortnight) and bulk again.

OP start taking female hormones. You already have the frame of a woman, just finish what your body has started and start being a sissy.

>175 is fat

t. manlet

looks like trap is back on the menu boys

How fucking skeletal do I have to be then you Normies

How much skinnier is there to be beyond 175lbs at 5'10..///

hate to break it to you man but i'm 150 lbs at 6 feet and i'm pretty damn fat, i look normal-skinny when i'm around 130-140 lbs. you should drop at least 25 lbs, lots of cardio.

or you could just start posting pics of your feminine boypussy for us to masturbate to.

It's not about weight you fucking pussy, it's muscle mass and fat mass. Currently you have approx 30 lbs of fat on you and about the same amount of muscle. With the rest being organs bones etc (inc your child bearing hips). You would be absolutely fine at 175 if you swapped 15lb of that fat for 15lb of solid muscle.

Building 15 lb of muscle is going to take you around 1 a year min. Losing 15lb of fat will take you about 3 months. There isn't a quick fix for what you've done to your body by being sedentary for your entire life up until this point.

Okay I'll do it

If I fully commit can I look good by 2018?
I'm cutting on 1800 cals right now

become a trap

OP you're fat. I'm at 176lbs at 5'10 and I'm also fat just like you
According to Lyle McDonald you should get down to 10-12% bodyfat before bulking
After finding out my exact bodyfat percentage I calculated my ideal weight to be 155lbs after which I could bulk
Cut down to 155lbs asap

REMOVE
XENOESTROGENS
YOU ARE TURNING INTO A WOMAN

Does recomp work?

I have wide hips too user the first step is to actually start lifting and wait to bitch until you've accomplished something

Dude 150 at 6' is getting into skelly tier.

t. I'm still kinda skelly at 160lbs and I'm 6'.

I'm 175 at 6' 1" and DYEL

Fuck off Alex, you fucking faggot

Wow good job dude. Are the pics taken long apart?

just telling it like it is bro. i've got no muscle mass and quite a lot of belly fat. looking pretty much like the right one on this pic, feelsbadman

CAN I MAKE IT BY 2018 OR NOT?!

Yes, but only if you
>grow out your hair
>shave your body
>wear dresses & skirts
>post videos of you dildoing your butthole until you cum hands-free

There's absolutely no way in hell you'll make it ever, let alone by next year.

Screencap this to remind you that I predicted your inevitable failure.

Dem the abdominal muscles in 0g

What's your problemo senpai?

Why don't you think I can make it

>do you guys really think it's a testosterone problem rather than just being kinda fat
Even if it is, lose fat anyway. You'll be better than where you started.

You're asking us for validation? You won't make it if you keep asking. You just need to do it.

i didnt even know i was that fat... seriously besides my stomach i dont look all that fat

It's bone you retard

I'm not that sempai but you seem like a impatient pussy. C'mon, prove me wrong

>Become boy pharoah
>Get murdered by your own advisers
> Get buried in a forgotten tomb so the country can forget they were led by a beta cuck
> Get discovered thousand years later by a britbong
> Be unceremoniously displayed before the world like the beta cuck jerky you are

that's why he would make a good crossdresser

lol

You can get an above average body by 2018 if you lift and diet correctly

this is what i look like normally

is there any chance?

nice gyno

thank you, i am trying to become a girl

Kys

You can, but you won't.

Delete

Bump

Go on a recomp and make sure you measure what you eat this time around. I'm the same height as you and what I did was add cardio twice a day and made sure my protein was on point to spare whatever muscle I built.

Also, you need to realize is that for most people, that part of your body is the first to accumulate visceral fat, and the last part to lose it, so when you go on a bulk, you really need to keep in mind that you would have to sacrifice some time by being a bit fat around the waist in order to get the calories needed to build some muscle. However, that isn't to say that when you bulk you can eat whatever you want and throw caution to the wind. Do it slowly and just eat more of the foods that you were eating while cutting to minimize damage.

Pics related. My ugly ass came from this at 215...

To this at 169.

wtf

looking nice dude

How long do you think it would take me to get to a reasonable point from

For me, it took about over a year and a half, partly because I was dealing with severe depression and anxiety episodes. You can probably get away with half a year if you really really try. Currently at the moment, I finished my bulk since it starts to get warm by the end of next month, so I might take an update snapshot.

But to reinforce the point, I had to fiddle around with my diet, by cutting carbs since that is what I needed the least, so take some time and gauge what ratio will work for you, but make sure you accurately measure what you eat and log it. Also you might want to look up some new routine that will challenge you. Some people on Veeky Forums scoff at the idea of anything other than SS but look up routines from Kris Gethin, I used his 12 week transformation program, and tailored my diet to ensure fat loss since it was pretty challenging. See what works best for you during your recomp and you should see some positive results.

thanks senpai

I've been considering doing some sort of meme split actually. Push pull legs seems good enough, and seems pretty fun too.

As long as it's challenging you, and you're not stalling then go for it. But as soon as it does, then don't hesitate to switch.

>Push pull legs
waste of time if you never lifted. you're gonna end up skipping workouts once the load becomes too much for you.
stick to fullbody

Great body and face gains bro

Lookin good mane. Now get a proper haircut.

What are your lifts btw?

Why can't noob lifters just do fucking noob routines? This hurts my head wtf REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Like the other poster said. Get down to about 8-10% body fat, you might just be genetically predisposed to hole more fat there. The same happens to me I hold all my fat on hips and ass which means I can't take my shirt off, but also means I have nice defined face and nice looking upper body in comparison. Is that the same with you? Then it could be fat stores than actual hip width.

fullbody is gay as fuck though

I don't want to squat 6x a week dude

>I don't want to squat 6x a week dude
Homo

than do fullbody 3 times a week

I wish I could do the last part (no homo).

At the time of second pic was 1/2/2.5/3. Currently, I'm at 1.5/2.5/3/4 since I'm back to cutting again.

As for hair, my shit gets poofy and hard to control. I honestly don't know what to do about it, neither does my barber, so he just cuts it down. Any suggestions?

Your hair is relatively high and rounded kinda backwards (idk how to word this better in English), so try something that is flat on top with our hair going forward to balance the shape of your head. Something like pic related. Obviously not exactly the same, just to give you an idea. Maybe ask Veeky Forums on this one, idk.