You ever get tired of eating eggs?

You ever get tired of eating eggs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4OZkCXbbEJw
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/197131
nutritionjrnl.com/article/S0899-9007(16)30135-6/abstract
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1568163716300332
bmj.com/content/314/7074/112.long
youtube.com/watch?v=98b2mkVvnkE
youtube.com/watch?v=g37kxnRLIrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just ate 5

RIP

t. American

No because they're for gains, I don't eat for taste man

Eggs are delicious. Change sometimes way you prepare them. Learn to cook. Boil them, fry them, make scrambled eggs, make omlette.

Nah eggs are great cause theres so many ways to eat em
Scrambled, scrambled with cheese, boiled, various omlettes, fried

Eggs are one of the things I'll never get sick of

Aside from the farts, no.

>tabasco is your friend

I never get tired of omelette with a slice of ham.

No. There's a different way to cook an egg for every atom in the entire universe.

2bh, there's no other food that gets boring and unpleasant to eat as quickly as eggs do

This, there are so many ways to prepare them that it's hard to get tired of such a god tier food.

No.

Have had two fried eggs for breakfast for years now.

i never get tired of fried eggs with bacon

same with bread, it just never gets boring

Yes but I eat them anyway.

G O E A D
O
E
A
D

Not even after the 36th egg of the day

Though it has been established that eggs contain cholesterol, it has not yet been proven conclusively that they actually raise the level of serum cholesterol in the human bloodstream.

>human
how is that information relevant
c'mon

i cant eat em anyone. because ill vomit

youtube.com/watch?v=4OZkCXbbEJw

hahahaha lol no

Interestingly enough that's all my girlfriend knows how to cook so it's fine by me.

Over easy masterrace reporting in. Anything else is pleb, no skill tier with the exception of poached.

>inb4 scramble likes BTFO

There is sooo many things you can do with eggs, you can fry em, you can scramble em, you can boil em, you can salad em, you can muffin em. Not including what you can add, like bits of bacon, cheeses, etc.etc.

Every day..

>having to lick the egg semen off your plate or sop it up with empty carbs
boiled and scrambled masterrace, kys

People who think trans fats and saturated fats, actually, raise your cholesterol have never done keto. The reason we believe that myth is an Explorer did a shitty examinationvif this inuit tribe that ate primarily blubber and saw a small correlation of cholesterol levels. But they didn't account for the fact these people smoked like a chimney and salted the fuck out of their foods.

>empty
>carbs

Uhhh, bread has fiber bro. Also it has iron along with some essential vitamins.

>human

c'mon!

>eggs every morning to eggs every morning to eggs every morning to eggs every morning to eggs every morning to eggs every morning to eggs every morning to eggs every morning to eggs every morning to eggs every morning to eggs every morning to eggs every morning to eggs every morning to eggs every morning to eggs every morning to eggs every morning to eggs every morning to eggs every morning to eggs every morning to

Who cottage cheese omelets here?

I have between 2-6 eggs each morning pretty much.

Are you retarded?

It has been proven, it just hasn't been quantified. We know dietary cholesterol raises blood cholesterol, but the amount by which it does so is hard to formulate since other factors influence it.

>have never done keto

jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/197131
nutritionjrnl.com/article/S0899-9007(16)30135-6/abstract

Boil 'em, fry 'em, stick 'em up your ass

>tfw you don't eat 4000 calories a day in eggs alone
>tfw you will never be as big as a barge

Fucking never. Sometimes me and my wife make breakfast three times a day

Poached master race looks down on your shit tier over easy degeneracy

i've been eating shitloads of eggs daily and my cholesterol is below the norm, so i'm quite likely to believe that dietetary cholesterol doesn't affect cholesterol levels in your serum

What are your numbers?

That literally shows the truth, the studies shown here are saying if you use keto in moderation you'll be fine, but you can see complications at about 3 months of super stricts keto. But after 6 months there little to no difference than at 3 months in. Also it seems to effect younger children more than adults.

Both the links you sent were based on trying to use strict keto for curbing seizures. So there is no reference of to how these Childrens between age of 3mo to 20 years old, were eating or living during this time. The fluctuations they saw in the cholesterol and plasma levels could have bee due to many other influences. The part they lack is proof of these people sticking with the diet 100% also the fact they dont include things like salt, or cigarettes or alcohol consumption into the study shows they are cherry picking.

I have done strict keto for a year, had my blood work done before and after, my cholesterol levels didn't fluctuate at all.

Same here. How did you prepare them?

Big up those egg gains
>this guy probably died though

I feel the same

chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/

I will post an actual nutrition based link. Better than your seizure based bullshit from 2011.

Hell no. Franks, some habaneros or jalapenos. Scramble em and wrap em in a tortilla. Eggs are fuckin awesome.

you have to eat all the eggs

You can't get mad at eggs. We have our bad days, but then I come back. They are the love. They are the life.

On the other hand, I sometimes feel genuinely sorry for people on public transport as they have to inhale this inhumane, mind-boggling smell of my awful farts, while there is not the slightest way to pretend it wasn't me because it lingers in my pants for solid minutes, probably melting through the chair.

"Who eats for taste, you gotta do whatever it takes!". Meathead with almost no personality and overcompensating that with lifting detected. Son, please dont tell me you also started lifting for girls. You'd be a walking meme.

>if you use keto in moderation you'll be fine,
"A high-fat ketogenic diet produced significant increases in the atherogenic apoB–containing lipoproteins and a decrease in the antiatherogenic HDL cholesterol"
"KD treatment promotes negative changes in lipoprotein size and phenotype, contributing to atherogenic risk in these patients."

found your problem. you're either trolling or psychotic

>but you can see complications at about 3 months of super stricts keto. But after 6 months there little to no difference than at 3 months in.
"little to no difference" - the first study saw a 50 mg/dL increase in LDL-C at 6 months compared to baseline while the second saw a 61 mg/dL increase. if you didn't drop out of elementary school i sure hope your first grade english teacher has been jailed for crimes against humanity

>Also it seems to effect younger children more than adults.
of course, in your insane fantasy land that has lost all contact with the reality, but otherwise cholesterol homeostasis becomes less able to cope with environmental perturbations like increased saturated fat and cholesterol consumption as age increases

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1568163716300332

>could have bee due to many other influences.
like what

>The part they lack is proof of these people sticking with the diet 100% also the fact they dont include things like salt, or cigarettes or alcohol consumption into the study shows they are cherry picking.
made into russell's teapot level of plausibility by the fact that your average 6.5 year old under medical supervision does not smoke or drink or reduce dietary compliance due to epilepsy risk and that ketosis causes sodium wasting to maintain urinary electroneutrality

completely falsified by the fact that none of these have the same qualitative or quantitative impact on blood lipids observed when looked at in isolation unlike saturated fat and cholesterol

bmj.com/content/314/7074/112.long

>I will post an actual nutrition based link

His peer-reviewed studies aren't nutrition based links but your alternative science website that uses blogposts as citations is?

>gish gallops to a paleo blog with fat logic levels of bullshit asymmetry
why am i not surprised?

Chicken breast is far worse than eggs. It's chewy, slow to eat and flavorless.

Chop some parsley and a little bit of garlic. Fry it and add eggs (scramble them a bit before throwing in the pan. Add some oyster sauce a little bit of lemon juice and lemon zeste, and a little bit of salt and pepper. Dont use alot of spices since there is a shitload of flavour in the oyster sauce and lemon zeste. The combination of those 2 things are godlike. I eat that shit 5 times a week. The flavour is high end restaurant worthy and I make it every time someone sleep over. Add some thick whole wheat toasted bread with goos butter and some grilled cherry tomatoes and girls will cum for the second time that morning.
Really if you have some spare cash just try this, the parsley, lemons and oyster sauce are not that expensive and more than worth it. A bottle pf decent oyster sauce costs 14 euros here and it lasts you about 100 eggs. Parsley is easy to grow at home. You can use ga

>flavorless

I don't know what is it that you buy and think it's chicken, but it's not chicken
or you're too stupid to cook and season the meat that's the easiest to prepare out of literally all kinds of meat

GOAT eggs prep

>boiled
>yolk is hard but a golden yellow
>get one of those things that slices the boiled egg into several pieces
>sprinkle salt and pepper

Nothing wrong with frying or scrambling but this is by far the easiest and healthiest.

>meathead with almost no personality
or a fat guy tired of being fat.

We are not children

no, but you appear to be something without a functioning brain, which is far worse

I am allergic.
wat do?

I cant believe this "eggs dont raise cholersterol" meme still exists. It DOES, enjoy your cardiovascular disease

No, eggs are fucking delicious and theres about a million things you can do with em so they dont get boring

Eat 3 every morning and i fucking hate eggs.
Overcook them, generous with coconut oil, pepper, and small amount of salt

I'd rather have greek yogurt than eggs in the morning honestly

Like i said, that study had no control. No way to prove proper compliance, also it has a very small group to study. Like in the link i posted, it says theres around 25% of people that are a bit more responsive to high fatty foods. So to have a margin of error that severe, it shows that those numbers of 144 individuals that were actually used out of the 374 Original people, about 36 of them would have an over exaggerated response to the change in diet.

Wow you show as you become a senior you get a lower metabolic rate. No shit, hence why i said "children" (3mo-19yo) vs "adults" (25yo-30yo)

That last link you posted is super flawed, it has a super small testing group, alomg with only using studies that only took about 1 month in time. Again no study has accounted for sodium intake, or sugar intake. Both of which cause damage to the inner lining of our veins and arteries. Which causes scarring and inflammation to the entier vascular system.

>TFW Dozen eggs a day spells DEAD

D E A D
E
A
D

let's see what we have here

>industrial strength denialist nitpicking of study methodology suited for invalidating anything from evolution to the carcinogenicity of smoking (x)
>bragging about linking to a crackpot blog instead of a scientific source confirming status as a dumbfuck far away from anything that could be remotely considered academical expect possibly the psychiatric hospital permitting this aggressive shitposting (x)
>completely rudimentary misunderstandings and ignorance about error bars, SAS modeling, and other assorted freshman undergrad level stats topics (x)
>hallucinatory conflations when the models and data discussed in that review clearly show a monotonically increasing adverse response to saturated fat and cholesterol on blood lipids as a function of age (x)
>hopelessly deluded double standards for the quality of evidence (x)
>pseudo-intellectual cluelessness on how metabolic ward trials are conducted and more pipe dream research standards (x)
>regurgitating irrelevant shallow reddit platitudes like a broken record (x)

yep it all checks out. ketards expose themselves so easily these days. keep crying though, it's good entertainment for the rest of the world.

Fucking made me hungry fuck you

I always hated eggs, they make me gag every time I eat them and they have for years, I always feel like I have to throw up for 5 minutes after I eat them. Eggs are shit, they are the food of the peasant. Also they come out of the chicken with shit on them, too.

I eat a minimum of at least three eggs a day every morning so no.

>only if you eat the entire cat after
KEK

soft boil masterrace

You ever get tired of pussy?

Yea, it goes in cycles for me, I eat like 1-2 a day, then i start to get into the taste again and my daily consumption goes up every week or so until i eat like 5-6 a day prepared in different ways, at that point i usually get tired of it and go down to 1-2 a day again
Been this way for a few years now

not in the AM bro
youtube.com/watch?v=98b2mkVvnkE

>scramble 3 eggs every day for breakfast
>realize I eat more than a thousand fucking eggs every year

no i dont

youtube.com/watch?v=g37kxnRLIrQ

>Eating for taste
>Wanting gains
Pick 1 and only 1

How the fuck can you get tired of eggs

Literally a thousand dishes you could do with them

But that's because you're shit at cooking.

Seeing as I am a man. No.

no, hundreds of ways to cook eggs. also cool hand luke is great movie

I fucking laughed

Anyway over easy master race because poached is not something I have perfected yet. Fucking delicious though.

A knife.

Anyway how many eggs do you guys eat a day? I eat four or five for breakfast if I'm having eggs that day.

im tired of eating chicken n broccoli

>date w/ Jessica
>date w/ Jeff
Kek

no because i don't need to eat them.

IF and proper meals.

Virgin detected

Jesus Christ,95% of my first meals are 4-5 eggs made in various ways.I eat almost 2000 per year.

I get them from a local granny who basically keeps chicken only for me and sometimes they are very small,especially in the winter.I upp my quota to 6 per day sometimes.Ghad.

holy moly, that girl might as well just not be wearing anything at all

need source / more like this.

>I thank you.