Would you consider me as chubby?

Just be honest

no

9/10

Yes. Not even trying to be an asshole. You don't look bad, but you do look out of shape and overweight.

Don't worry about your self image though, plenty of dudes would still go for you.

please be in

B E L O H O R I Z O N T E
E
L
O
H
O
R
I
Z
O
N
T
E

No, but i would consider you as LONDON

fat as fatass

Thanks for your honesty.

no you seem thick but don't post a flattering picture when you ask questions like these

Is this better?

Am I fat?

Yes, (You) could lose some weight, still fuckable, tho
Get thicc senpai

meh. I wouldn't I use the word "chubby" unless you asked. Could you lose a few pounds? Sure, and you'd look great if you did. But there's nothing to be freaking out over.

You just look like an average girl taht doesn't work out

Yes

Thanks for your comment.

Nah you're thicc.
There are many skelly guys here on Veeky Forums. They only like skelly girls so just ignore them

Which part of my body is the fattest?

But I don't know if being thick is a good thing.

An extra picture.

Being thick is sexy. It is a good thing.

But idk in your 2nd pic face is a bit chubby. I cant really see your figure with that clothes.

It is, but you;d need to lift and lose a bit of fat to be truly thick.

Cant really see judge your leanness with the dress and with two girls covering you. But I think you look quite lean here. I may be wrong though. Need better pics.

Yes, but I'd grease you up like a pig and meke you squeal.

And this one?

plz i begz u be in

M O G A D I S H U
O
G
A
D
I
S
H
U

You look very lean.

While you do look good, you also look out-of-shape, going downhills.

PIGGY GO FART FART!

I love you.

What makes me look out of shape?

Yea I think your 1st pic looks better than your last. You look thicker and sexier. More curves = sexier, except if too fat

You're just as chubby as the last time you posted this OP

fat =/= curves. stop spreading this lie.

I guess bcs of no butt and skinny thighs. I may be wrong though since your clothes are covering them.

You look like you lose and gain weight easy
In this form you're not chubby
But if you loose weight say goodbye to your tits tho

Yes, but still attractive. 7/10

Lose weight asshole.

Skinny legs, little butt, little chubby on your belly, both on first and last pictures.

JUST LIFT, EXERCISE, AND EAT BETTER AND YOU'LL LOOK BETTER ALL ROUND

Early chubiness, but you are getting there.

You are within fuckable range but there is room for improvement

You tread a line between very slightly chubby and the fat end of skinnyfat.

It's not an aesthetic problem as much as it is a physical performance and a mild potential health problem.

This thread is bait you dumb virgins

>all these beta faggots

You look like shit. You have a big fat 4 month preggo belly that hides in these pictures because of your clothing. You look like a mistake I would make after a fun Saturday night.

Fuckable women are >20%. Any lower is not sexually attractive at all.

Look, honestly, all your pictures are taken from dumb angles and in dresses that don't show off your body well, you should take a normal front picture, and a side picture that show off your figure.
You can post a bunch more of these pics but you won't be able to get a proper response.
Also you can leave your face out.

straight up thicker than a bowl of oatmeal and wishing you'd sit on my face

welcome to Veeky Forums, where if it were otherwise you'd hear it

Yeah, slightly. A lot of people are into a little thiccness though

you should start working out and cleaning up your diet a bit though

A better quality picture. What would you say I'm on the basis of this picture?

Doable when I'm drunk.

love you're wearing clothes and asking us to judge your body, need a front and side shot in underwear to get anywhere. if you're self conscious about dudes seeing you censor your tits, but clothes hide and diminish your body's outline.

>implying that is you
>implying you're a female
>implying implications
Timestamp pic and I'll answer. my oopinion is the only one the matters here everyone else on this board are fags and DYELs

Why am I not skinnyfat though?

i consider you fuckable, so yeah. let's fuck

fuck this pathetic board never fails to make me cringe. A man posts images from a girls facebook and claims to be female and everyone jumps in and circlejerks around her for an hour. Shoo shoo robots back to your containment board

It doesn't matter since you can't spot burn fat you can only bring down your overall body fat percentage. How it is distributed depends on genetics

Hard to tell in those clothes but your face is good and your boobs are big and round so you'll be fine. You look HIGH TEST. If you got fit you could probably be an 8-9/10.

ALASKA
L
A
S
K
A

Listen, baby girl. you're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments. But that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT! Don't ever change. You deserve EVERYTHING and ANYTHING you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

This thread again

People are falling for it again

Yall are being bamboozled if you think it is actually op in the pics

Please say how my body look here. Is it normal, out of shape, chubby etc.

You'd be considered a bit chubs to me.

Not really, some fat could be hidden by clothing but your arms look somewhat lean.

Looks chubby for me.

its not a trap you fucktard

Are you from Houston?

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Stop wearing pantsuits.

why do you have that picture saved on your computer?

yes

What is this new cancer?

fucking beta fag - she clearly has a belt of fluff. easily 22% bf

cause I came from /b, before becoming a fitizen

Ye but don't feel bad about it, I have a strong preference for chubbier girls and I'm not alone in that. - Also as an aside, don't think that all guys who like chubby girls are ugly. Even just speaking for myself I've been told I'm attractive A LOT, to the point where its actually caused some friction in friendships (e.g. all the girls they like like me instead), and despite what people may tell you, you can be healthy and attractive and still be chubby or even fat!

Yup.