Puffy nipples

You guys need to help me.
Over the past year I've lost a lot of weight and build some nice looking muscles, even achieved to have a six pack.
My only problem now is that I have puffy nipples, and it really doesn't feel like fat but like Gynecomastia.
What should I do to combat this, or is surgery the only option?

You should just embrace the mantits

Damn mine are like left, but then i get cold or i rub them and they turn like the one on the right

You don't really notice them when looking from the front, but if you look from the side or from upwards then you can clearly see that they go out to the sides a little bit.

I really think that I know have a great body, just my fucking nipples ruin everything.

Same, but you can't always constantly rub them when they get puffy again, you'll look like a weirdo.

The ONLY way to get rid of it is with surgery. Drugs won't help, hormones won't help, none of the million bullshit home remedy myths will help. Getting lean doesn't help because gyno is not fat and being lean can in fact make the gynecological tissue MORE prominent.

I had gyno in the form of puffy nips, I'm talking like the top half of an egg (picture as if it was propped straight up) in terms of size and shape. Only surgery can improve something like that. I got the surgery, cost me about $3k, the results weren't perfect (one nip has a literal fold it in when it's soft) but it's 1,000,000x better than not being able to wear a t-shirt without the eggnips sticking straight out. My friends used to give me shit about it all the time and would actually pinch them - they were visible to a degree even through an undershirt, a t-shirt and a button-up shirt. Awful.

Get the surgery from a reputable plastic surgery center and your confidence will be way better.

Don't get me wrong I'm sure a large number of people do have gyno.

But why does like 90% of Veeky Forums think they have it?

It really is that fucking common, meme or not

I've read that they could go away after puberty, is that true?
I'm just 18 btw.

Exact same senpai. I don't think anyone irl takes notice of that shit though, unless it's really bad.

Post pics of your supple nipples boys

>and would actually pinch them
gay

I have exact same. I wish they could just stay hard.

I dunno man, sucking hard nipples is just not the same.

i think i have them too but because of fat not gyno because when i touch its all soft

From my own experience, no, they don't.

Mine got a bit smaller but never totally disappeared. I considered surgery but it doesn't really bother me anymore.

If you stay under 15% bf you are fine. I have the same problem. I have "gyno" only when I overdo my bulk but when I drop down to 12% my gyno and puffy nipples are gone.

So is this gynecomastia?

Is there any way to fix or reduce it?

Just went to the doctor and found out I have pseudogyno. I just need to cut now right?

It really isn't. Basically no one here actually have gyno.

Every single guy that complains about gyno are always 15-20% bf but never ever have I seen a guy 10-12% having gyno. Because it isn't. It's just unfortunate fat distribution and puffy nipples but that goes away when you diet.

I'm not telling you CANT have "gyno" with low bf% but it's INSANELY RARE without use of steroids.

Skeleton friend had gyno. Guy had it rough.

recently started injecting test and taking an AI to limit estrogen, on days where i would take an AI my nips would go hard and stay hard the whole day

which leads me to believe puffy nips = high estrogen which is why when you have a high bodyfat you are more likely to have puffy nips since more fat = more estrogen

mega broscience but just what i've found

Which AI?

>i have no idea what the fuck i'm talking about the post
about 70% of adolescent boys have some level of gyno
for 75% of them it goes away after puberty
that means that about 17% of men have some form of gyno
it is really not all that rare

aromasin,taking 6.25mg E3D

Girls don't notice. My gf loves my gyno nips.

She also loves my legs and butt. Squats confirmed not-a-meme

This is already known. Most people get it from high test during puberty. Only on the internet is the most common cause steroid use. Lots of adult men have some breast tissue.

Gyno is caused by a disturbance in the endocrine system often during puberty. It's much more common now when we are exposed to xenoestrogens in food, cosmetics and plastics and fabrics.

I have a bit puffy nipples, i can feel small lumps just under the nipples that don't feel like fat. Here is what i am currently doing to if not redice them but atleast get normal hormones:

>lose fat. Fat functions as an endocrine system creating estrogen in the body
>no fapping. Ejaculation causes a spike in prolactin, the hormone that is the direct cause of gynecomastia
>mucuna pruriens. a herb that reduces prolactin and estrogen and instead gives the body L-dopa wich boost test.
>testosterone increasing supps like k2 vitamin, zink, boron, ginger, celery spinach

Gyno probably wont go away but atleast it won't get worse.

It's gyno. Surgery or don't do anything about it. Your choice

Cool thanks.

cabbage, spinach, other leafy greens, broccoli, vitamin D, zinc, eggs(cholesterol), bacon, olive oil, avocado

boost test and remove est naturally

>testosterone increasing supps like k2 vitamin, zink, boron, ginger, celery spinach
Even if this did work, it would only do the opposite. Testosterone armotases to oestrogen.

even if you take est blockers it won't help, because the breast tissue is already enlarged
you will stop it from getting worse but it won't fix shit

That is correct. I try to hinder aromatase with pomegranate, celery, mucuna pruriens.

Some really nice websites to do research on supplements and foods are examine.com and ergo-log, to learn what foods contain phytoestrogens and what foods will hinder aromatase or boost testosterone