I've come to the conclusion that it is not possible to look extremely aesthetic by Veeky Forums standards without...

I've come to the conclusion that it is not possible to look extremely aesthetic by Veeky Forums standards without either incredible genetics or roids.

Is this true?

>or roids.

Roids don't make anyone aesthetic if they're on cycle and not off.

>by Veeky Forums standards
Why would you even want to impress a bunch of autists on a Mongolian basket weaving internet forum?

>tfw normies refer to me as a "tank" and "hench" and automatically assume I go to the gym from looking at me
>tfw still classed as a skinnyfat DYEL on Veeky Forums

Anyone else?

yeah, if you want to be lean and big you need to roid or have amazing genetics, or lift for many many years with really good diet after a cut

That might be true, but normie standards are shit. I just a had the girl at chipotle flirting with me and I'm just ottermode.

>I just a had the girl at chipotle flirting with me and I'm just ottermode.

What a stupid girl. Now THIS is what women WANT!

>you don't look good off cycle meme

Ah yes, look at this tiny dyel

>Is this true?
Pretty much.

pretty much but you can remove genetics from your line. even if you have top genetics you won't look good natty

>Veeky Forums standards

Do you think this is natty?

who cares what girls want? get big cmon

ok find me one guy that looks like OP before the invention of anabolic roids

Is that off cycle?

Yeah I know. I hate when women flirt with me. I have no idea how to flirt back so I just sperg out and leave as fast as I can.

lol okay user

THIS is what women want

Why don't you know it?

You could also go full auschwitz mode because according to Veeky Forums that's FUKKEN RIPPED BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roids + manlets posting pics without thier height = dysmorphia

My whole fraternity calls me "Juiced Up user"

Ffs I've been lifting for 7 months and just stay away from drunk pizza

his left arm vein looks like a worm

roiding and becoming gigantic and or disgustingly lean is not aesthetic. all of these niggers winning mr olympia or mr universe are ugly as shit.

No, it requires incredible genetics AND roids

can be if guy trains for many years with strict diet
no but people can get close to this natty, but with less arms and not year round

beat me to it

>all of these niggers winning mr olympia or mr universe are ugly as shit.

Apologize

After 5 years of lifting you might look like Omarisuf, Alpha Destiny, maybe jonnie candito if you have sick leg genetics. And the Veeky Forums standards are above that so you will have to roid.
>incredible genetics
can somebody give me an example of a TRUE natty with incredible genetics? I know none. And Jeff is not natty.

>Omarisuf, Alpha Destiny, maybe jonnie candito

Good examples of the shit tier genetics.

Then don't aim that high. I literally just want the admiration of average tier qt's. I'm a humble man.

can i see the slut minus the manlet please

I don't know who she is but have another slut

Turbomanlets dont count though

aesthetics is 90% genetics and 10% hypertrophy

lets see pics. a lot of frat bros lift so I want to see what they think is juicy

Larissa Reis.

thicc

This is my goal body and I firmly believe it can be done without steroids

Yea thats natty and easily achievable.

If you MUST have a goal body find whoever is your height, has similar proportions and weighs (in kg) your height in cm - 100

Yes. You won't look "aesthetic" or even be strong/fit by Veeky Forums standards unless amazing 1 in a million genetics or the best drugs money can buy ON TOP of pretty good genetics.

And that's the point.

Isn't masT in jail atm

I hope his new boyfriend likes him off cycle

Im sad bros
I always look at my arms and think they are skinny as fuck, even with pump i feel they are too small
Im 210lbs currently and got a pretty low bf but i dunno if i should cut, bulk or just hop on gear
Im leaning towards the gear
Im 6'1'' btw, is this part of the problem? :(

Yeah it's achievable but he's not natty. On top of that, it's been photoshopped a great deal.

Tfw manlet gains and post pics claiming to be 6ft 6

D E V I L I S H

>210
>low bf
You are either 6'6 or deluded

Who cares about that. His forearms look like calves, holy shit.

Candito has incredible genetics, it's literally the only reason he ever made it as far as he did, considering the fact that he has a room temperature IQ and doesn't know how to train.

How is he not natty? He literally looks like he did push ups and is skinny

i said pretty low bf, not low bf
right now its probably around 15-16%
I dont think im deluded, i look small as fuck and i want it to stop

Admittedly I'm 5'8 but I do have similar proportions. He weighs about 72KG at 6'1

I'm about 70KG at 5'8 and I think after a few months cutting I'll be half way there

>tfw to intelligent to measure in Celsius

Pretty and a thick ass for a white girl.
But she's probably a cuntlet and I wouldn't have the patience for the foreplay or be able to slow down.

You can't get this natty? Doesn't seem too extreme. Really really really good, but not FUCKHUEG.

Models always do gear, period.

Secondly, a natural man at a fairly low bodyweight will have to actively train or have a fairly physically demanding life to put on and maintain that amount of mass.
I mean, if he did that with just bodyweight then he must have a dedicated workout schedule. You cant get that from just occasional pushups.

That is a natural person who either does fairly advanced calisthencis and or goes to the gym occasionally and lives a fairly active life or is at least young and doesn't eat too much

Yeah, but not at that bodyfat percentage and not year round.
Those guys are definitely on.

You're so full of shit. Stop posting when you don't know what you're talking about

He has no muscle mass what are you talking about?! I bet you try to advise people with their medical condition too like you're a doctor. Fuck off dude.

when are you going to get a tan already massT / What's the point in making all those joosey gains if you're still a spooky ghost. quit spooking everyone with your pale ness and stop haunting Veeky Forums. Shoo shoo spooky ghost!

All models and actors and actresses who need to look a certain way do drugs to get there.

I thought you knew?

candito has incredible genetics for looking like a bird chested centaur and squatting ridiculous weight

his genetics for aesthetics aren't too great

>tfw gym ghost scares away all my gains

>Those guys are definitely on.

On what?

I think he means like coke

Steve Reeves took roids user, sandow is natty doe

THIS is little to no muscle mass.
The guy in your pic has to be active and eat a decent amount.

You've been on Veeky Forums for too long or are actually ignorant.
He has a decent amount of muscle mass. He has to fairly physically active and or do some type of calisthenics or weight training on top of eating moderately well to get that.

Bro you're retarded that guy is dyel as fuck we have people in CBT lifting less than 6 months that just destroy his physique

Prove it.

>put on 30lbs from being skeleton and have a pretty good ottermode physique
>chest genetics good; my pecs look great and I look really fit in a t-shirt
>everyone I know compliments my body
>post in CBT and get called a total DYEL

Oh well, at least I know I look better than a lot of people on here who lift way higher numbers but still look flabby/gyno

>just trying to be a natty, 4 day a week lifter without worrying a huge amount about calories or food intake
>just want to get stronger and look a little better

Will I ever really make any gains?

Anabolic steroids have been around a long time. The first synthesized androstenone was available in 1934. It's hard to say who in history did or did not use steroids.

>those fucking babyhands

>op learns Veeky Forums toxic

>blacking yourself

>tfw I have hands the same size
>tfw that bitch doesn't give a fuck
going to make it

Joe Delaney, for those wondering. I don't think he is roiding, he counts literally every calorie and has been working out since he was 16 (I think he's like 25 now)

6'1
you're either fat as fuck or juicy as fuck. definitely not small

disgusting

Possible natty but this guy have above average genetics

damn that's fucking gross OP