Dumbbells vs Barbells

So Veeky Forums. Can I still get aesthetic if I choose to exclusively use DBs over BBs? Not using machines either.

Yes.

Do you have an bench?

in theory, yes, but in practice it's just not going to happen.

Yes, and you can lose weight by eating nothing but sugar.

Both are possible but a retarded, make things harder and are a pointless limitation.

I have a bench and a pull up bar. So I can make it with enough will and perseverance? And stubbornness

It's just that I've made such great gains with my dumbbells. I've become attached to using them exclusively

I mean "it" depends on how you want to look.

Also having a pull up bar is great.

I personally prefer dumbbells myself.

What kind of pullup bar? the ones you hang on your door are kinda useless because they dont let you do wider grips

No you cant. DBs dont attract gravity like a barbell does, hindering your progression. Since you can use twice the weight in BB, you progress twice as fast. For example, if you did 50 kg DB sets, and switched to 100 kg BB, you would be doing twice the weight (100/50=2).

building a good physique is really hard even with the right equipment. it takes years of hard work and proper eating. sure, it's "possible" with suboptimal equipment or BW exercises, but it's very unlikely you'll make any sort of decent progress.

holy fucking shit :D

> DBs dont attract gravity like a barbell does
Holy shit, that's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. You are too dumb to articulate why it's more difficult to use heavy dumbbells than a barbell.

Some mixed views here. I have the doorway pull up bar. Do you guys want to see where SL with purely dumbbells has gotten me thus far? Just pls no bully

Engineer here. Can confirm this science is completely legit. If you want to attract gravity even further, would recommend a nice scent and clean clothing.

This thread will decide whether I get a barbell for my home gym or not

Yeah bro show us your tits

> attract gravity
Barbells have that pheremone that all the gravity bitches love.

Yeah I'm a Manlet. Yeah I chose a nice angle. Other than that not bad r-right guys? Better than before at least. I just wanna know if I can make it the rest of the way with only my dumbbell set up. Goal is just past ottermode. Lean low bf which is diet anyway.

worth it for stabilizing your rowing alone, deadlifts and squats are a bonus..

Good progress

Good progress lad

Yeah I think you would be able to

Thanks dudes. You'll see me again soon.
Dec 31 2017, I'll enter the fabled cbt

>attracting gravity
>not attracting the strong and weak nuclear forces for tone and mass simultaneously

>trying so hard to become a meme

you got there with DBs? what was your routine

>attract gravity

you must have been so glad to lose those Tits.
Great Progress