Everyone around me is going to parties and getting laid

>everyone around me is going to parties and getting laid
>watch videos of people I went to school with drinking and getting fingered at parties
>not happy with myself enough to put myself out there

>tfw spent the last 3 years just lifting

we're all gonna make it

Facebook is not real life. Normies use it as a way to showcase how cool they are, but its not really them, its like an alter ego, a persona they feed with everyting they post. Its kinda sad desu.

>girl flirts with you
>hate it

Everytime.

>tfw have a gf impressed with my body
>still feel fat and that I need to be 10-12%

Bro you just need to get a job, then all those chicks who were getting finger banged will come crawling to you. youll have more pussy than you know what to do with

just be yourself

This

watch Swiss Army Man

delet facebook and come out of Platos Cave into real life

Fpbp
This is true
It sucks that it's true but normies actually have a really sad existence, until the day they die they wake up everyday thinking that tomorrow will be better but it never comes, their best years are gone forever after highschool and they think they are coming back. You'll see how sad is it once they start going older, at first it was fun to me how they distance themselves from reality but now it's just sad.
You are sad now but it is because you see the truth in your life and that is, it sucks, but you have the advantage of being consoious of it that means you can make it better yourself
Don't be a normie waiting for it to get better on its own

Wtf? A job at mcdonalds wont get you more girls than no job

It'll get better, OP, just hang in there

Yesterday, i asked the cute girl at work for her number and she actually gave it to me

this was literally the first time i had ever done anything like that and i'm 22. I was only able to do it because of the confidence i gained from getting more Veeky Forums and believing in myself, before i had always just waited until the girl came to me but nowadays im tired of waiting around for things i want to come to me so i decided to reach out and just get what i wanted for myself and it worked. I'm still kind of riding that wave of euphoria because it's such an achievement for me

anything is possible, man, believe it

>Bro you just need to get a job
Economy is garbage.

Hadn't you heard?

... I thought everyone had heard.

>As the tide begins to wash the corpse away, Hank watches as its farts propel itself around on the water. Hank immediately mounts the corpse and rides across the ocean like a jet ski, landing on a mainland shore but far from civilization.
>The corpse also begins a slow transition into speaking and a grasp on the English language, adopting the name Manny. Hank and Manny continue their quest, using Manny's erections (fueled by a swimsuit magazine they find) as a compass.

op, the people you wish you were hanging out with are not the people for you. Instead of wishing you were in with a specific group go and find your own. Good luck!

Just watch it stupid

I'm not going to explain the symbolism to you

>symbolism

Philistine

Jesus christ, ok stupid.

The body is his consious mind. It awakens as a blank slate as we all do. The other character has to teach him as if her were a child what life is like. As he doea so the body has many ways with which it may be used as a tool- as des lur cnsillus mind. The dick compass is a joke abour choosing the girl you want ro be with. The farting is about the absurdity of life and about being a human. A line from the movie is "If my friends are afriad to fart in front of me, then what else are they hiding from me?" It's about being closer to other people.

Watch the fucking movie.

Is it kino?

It's Paul Dano, it's classic

try flirting with guys then.

Normies go and have fun. They don't care about the things you care just like you don't care about their things. Just because you prefer spending your free time on Veeky Forums it does not mean that everyone who doesn't lives a sad life

>symbolism
>need ad hominem to argue from a position of superiority

I never watched it and I already know I'm gonna hate it.
Because I can't just make a profound statement when I feel like it, I have to find a contrived way to wrp it in a joke about a flatulent corpse.

You're a philistine.

That's the magic of narritive.

This sort of thinking can be applied to anything. You are choosing to apply it to the social aspect of life because you are a social outcast and thinking this some how makes you better than the rest is reassuring. You are deluded.

>I need brain boners to feel more better than people who prefer outright statements to people who try to manipulate you into thinking a certain way

>videos of people you went to school with getting fingered
Link?

I used to think like you when I was 15.

I thought that was about transgenderism

Those shirts are stupid, and the weird wings under arms things are dumb too.

ad hominem
ad hominem or no true scotsman?

As the tide begins to wash the corpse away, Hank watches as its farts propel itself around on the water. Hank immediately mounts the corpse and rides across the ocean like a jet ski, landing on a mainland shore but far from civilization. That night, the two of them hide in a cave from a rainstorm, and after the runoff pours into the corpse's mouth, Hank realizes the next morning that the corpse has yet another power in which it can be used like a well for a seemingly infinite source of drinkable water. The corpse also begins a slow transition into speaking and a grasp on the English language, adopting the name Manny. Hank and Manny continue their quest, using Manny's erections (fueled by a swimsuit magazine they find) as a compass.

Fucking lmao. You putting "desu" at the end of your sentence made me laugh.

Welcome to Veeky Forums, enjoy your stay.

By definition being disinterested in philosophy and the arts makes you a philistine. I legitimately thought that narritives were stupid when I was 15. Both of these statements are factual. And the topic in question is your personal appreciation of a narritive so that fallacy isn't even applicable to the current arguement.

Get some new rhetoric.

>autism

first day on 4chin?

tfw got put in a the mental hospital for attempting suicide and got a hot crazy chicks number before i got out

life is good

>implying he probably didnt type T B H
>being this new
get out while you still can normie

to be honest

I work at a rehab and there are a lot of hot drug addicts

Tbh is nigger tier, which is why the filter was put in place.

Good for you man

>tfw 65k a year job at very respectable local place
>5'10", 170 lbs, been lifting for little over a year
>play guitar in a small band and work on my project truck in my free time
>also enjoy the occasional camp and hike
>have a nice group of friends who I love, and they love me

It's the strangest thing, I don't get attention from any girls and the few times I've actually chosen to pursue someone, I get ghosted almost immediately. Sometimes it's not even a romantic thing, I'll hit up one of my old girl friends (not gf) to catch up and just shoot the shit, and I don't get a response at all.

I'm not one of those >tfw no gf guys because I honestly don't really care at this point in my life. But it's a strange, strange phenomenon that's happening to me (and some of my friends) more and more often. It's interesting to see the dichotomy between peoples experiences on here; around where I'm from, you're pretty much a hot commodity if you ARE a deadbeat.

Oh god, stop trying to make excuses for yourself not to become a better person. Wallow in your own misery by yourself, don't drag people into your loneliness to make yourself like you have any intellectual merit by adhering to a childish concept that only works as a term to express a vague idea.
If you're not happy, don't be happy. Just don't be stupid and unhappy.

>Being this dense
Listen user. It might be hard to understand, but I think you need an interesting and romantic personality to effortlessly gather the attention of women like you imagine. Stop setting this dumb ideal.

Where we don't agree, then, is in thinking that a movie about corpse erections and farts has any philosophical (like anyone here even knows what philosophy is) or artistic value instead of being pretentious, empty and unfunny vulgar humor.

>interesting and romantic personality
those don't /financial success/

I don't really follow your point.

>apply everywhere
>get email saying thanks for your interest but you don't meet our requirements for almost every fucking application
>family thinks I'm fucking about and not actually submitting applications
>want to kill myself because no one wants to hire me

The amount of stress I'm under is terrible.

proud of you mane
we will make it

baka desu senpai

> < 6 foot
> absolutely generic "hobbies"
> dead end job at some local shithouse company
> probably >25 yo

yeah of course you will not get attention.. the good specimens are already married and the leftovers don't go for dyel wages laves

you sound like you have no game son. you have to start thinking like a woman, they are boring creatures who require excitement and fun from men and they are addicted to the emotional rollercoaster so if you cant give them feels they wont let you get the pipe

>waah waah I'm not part of a degenerate and destructive social circle who do nothing but fuck themselves over with alcohol and drugs to have fun
Been there, done that. It's not that great.

Find yourself some good people who are fun to be around with and you're gonna have more fun. I prefer killing blunts with my men and fighting in the Burgerking parking lot instead of having a wild Party, because I experienced both the same night.

ok tyler.

live off neetbux.

I did until I managed to land a comfy job, now I'm using the money to help my family and workout to improve myself and my life

We're all gonna make it.

Those are the best years of their lives at this point. Eventually their lives will be burdened with financial issues, children, health issues, and other difficult things. Continue improving yourself in any way you want to, and eventually life will sort itself out for you. You'll do good, I know it.

>DYEL wage slaves

Again, I'm not sure if I follow. Am I supposed to be going to jail or begging them to travel to europe with me or something? You're not providing any kind of solution substance.