Go to gym

>go to gym
>only person doing squats
>only person not using machines
Veeky Forums did u meme me?

Yea most Veeky Forums guys are the dyels you see on the smith machine at your gym.

>do deadlifts
>get the stink eye from everyone else

More then likely yeah.
But you're going to have the swollest thighs and front delts in the gym!
You sure showed them bruh!

Jesus Christ I need to get my dick sucked.

I got u bro

kek

Not funny

>Not going to a serious gym

Why do you want to be like everyone else?

you are doing good lad

>tfw I'm that person doing squats

then I see some pleb come in and pull a bench under the smith machine to do bench press

Because being as weak as I am I look either stupid or arrogant or both doing things completely different from everyone else.

>little girl folder.gif

nigga... what's wrong with you?

>reading a file name that isn't there

wow, I sure wouldn't like to have your specific brand of schizophrenia.

its a dog folder man, come on.

That kind of thinking s going to keep you weak.

normies get intimidated by barbell excercises because they feel like learning proper form takes too long and it's too difficult, so they tend to avoid them.

feels fucking great, my gym has 2 squat racks (but plenty of barbells), but there's a maximum of 1 other person using a barbell in the 2 hours I spend at the gym

Control the weight then, fag.

Nah people avoid the free weights cause they dont want to do the exercise wrong and have people judge them

T. Me, i use to feel this way. I worked up the courge to ask some PL dad for help and he hooked me up.

Did you at least suck his dick afterwards?

I don't control the weights. The weights control me.

Am I the only one who gets unreasonably pissed at people doing shitty routines at the gym? Skinnyfats doing shrugs and wrist curls and curlbros doing all their excercises in the smith. Where do these people find these shitty routines and excercises? Why do they refuse to do compound lifts (except bench)?

you're not the only one but that doesnt make you any less of a faggot

>Where do these people find these shitty routines and excercises?
Veeky Forums

Literally me. Feels good man.

because squats are hard and miserable, and in some cases hard and miserable disproportionate to the results they bring

t. guy who squatted for 6 years and now does other things for legs

Obviously

How about you stop being a fag and mind your own business?

what do those people look like?

put 2 and 2 together

Fuck those retards. Focus on your gains bro. You can do this.

They'll never be like zyzz brah. Fuck that shit, haters gonna hate

zyzz looked like shit, atleast objectively
it was his attitude that mattered

>zyzz looked like shit

Need source on that gif, help a brother out

He did look like shit. His autistic tattoo, tan and hair. Ugly as hell. But if you look at the heart of the thing, he had good genetics and muscles. He had a great body, he just made it look retarded.

Literally everyone, both girls and boys use free weights in my uni gym. Where the fuck are you guys lifting?

As someone in the rare position of having had my dick sucked by both genders, it's not good when women do it. I had to essentially kegel hard to finish in my ex girlfriends mouth (and she'd be using her hand too usually), whereas the dude I used to experiment with as a horny teenager used to make it feel so intense sometimes I'd try to pull away. He could always finish me easily and it always felt amazing. Pity I vastly prefer women and enjoy vaginal sex so much. By seeking out a girlfriend and not a boyfriend I am giving up good blowjobs.

Why the fuck do I even come here?

Pic with stamp PR gtfo fuccboi

*Or

Tbh I think blowjobs are overrated. Dunno if I've only had bad ones or whatever but I can't see why anyone would lie there motionless as they suck your knob when you could pin her down and make her squeal and nut like that.

literally always a disappointment

I had sex with maybe a dozen of different girls and only one made me always cum by applying her sick sucking skills

>tfw the ugliest girl i've had sex with also gave the best head
also one of the only to give my balls some attention, definitely helped

hopefully he will get aids and die before he even reproduces

Literally just got my dick sucked 10mins ago and this got me hard as rocks

Who is this semen demon?

>he fell for the squat meme

B-but, machines are good for accesories, right?

This board....

Know that feel brah. Even when I'm literally fucking her mouth it feels not nearly as good as vaginal or anal. Though riding somewhat has the same downside. Nothing better than actively pinning them down. Just lying there passively is boring af.

Pay attention to how terrible everyone looks compared to you and there's your answer.

Exercise like a pussy = look like a pussy. That's why all of those dyel faggots who start the
>i have no money
>i have social anxiety
>can i get ripped at home
threads are doomed to to be stuck in dyel purgatory

Nah man. We use dbs for those. Only machine that can be decent are some leg curl machines.

Eh, you can only do so much bench and db bench. I use machines to help increase my volume. But you should definitely be putting most of your effort into free weights.

Machines are not optimal but they're not all bad. If you want mass, curl machines, row machines etc are fine. If strength is a priority of course avoid em.

Dips, pullovers, flys. What more would you ever need? Everything else are only variations of these anyways.

>mass and strength are completely different things
Why would a curl machine build my biceps better than a db curl - strength- and masswise?

>go to gym
>only person there at all
>mfw I remember my gym is just my garage

yeah, that's what i've been doing, I usually use them after all compounds, but my schedule got fucked, so im trying to cope with doing 2 routines + accesories, which might as well be a 3rd routine if I wanted to work out everything evenly

>only person i know who regularly goes to the gym
i believe i have been memed

As someone with bad shoulders, I just can't do that much free weight work before my shoulder starts bothering me. Machines don't bother me as much, so I always do them last to wrap up my workout. Plus

>being that guy doing 12 sets on one bench in a crowded gym

Started dating my wife sixteen years ago. She always gave amazing head. A few months ago she starts licking my taint out of nowhere. We never discussed anything like that. It's so fucking amazing. It's my favorite part of blowjobs now.

Your wife is a whore sir.

And that is why you fail

machines have their place I guess
expect for the leg press
that machine is only used by complete and utter fuckers
case in point
>go to small local gym
>gonna start by doing some squats
>can't find any of the goddamn big plates
>a quick glance around the room reveals some roid-rager with "OO-RAH" printed on his shirt has put 12 big plates (out of the room's 16) onto the leg press
>have never seen this guy in the gym before
>he sits there for a few minutes
>then starts doing some tantric breathing shit, in-out really fast
>before he does ONE rep that takes him like a full 60 seconds
>and the whole time he's Doomguy grunting and shout-growling like he's been stabbed
>everybody has stopped to watch this fucking display
>he stands up with another huge HRRARAGHHHH grunt
>takes a few loud "LOOK MOM, LOOOOOOK" breaths
>all while staring down at his legs like he wants to fuck them
>then he packs all of his shit into his drawstring bag
>and leaves the weight room
>he also leaves all 12 plates there on the goddamn leg press
>so me and other folks go and get the plates we want
>then rack the rest because we're adults with respect for others
fucking leg press machine

BONUS ENDING
>15 minutes later, he comes back
>heads right for the leg press
>immediately looks pissed
>starts a big fucking scene because we took "his" weights
>people are just laughing and ignoring him because he's being a silly chode
>then he threatens to get a gun from his car and shoot someone
>so now it's not all that funny anymore
>cops get called
>dude actually gets tazed after threatening to "punch the head off" one of the officers
>gym finally gets rid of their "walk-in and work out for only $5" policy

Say that to my face irl and I'll smash your head in you disrespectful little faggot

that guy is a fag but leg press is probably the best "machine"

nothing hits my quads like leg pressing does, in all my 5+ years of squatting I have never felt the same amount of quad activation and DOMS as I have from a few hard sets on a leg press

some of them are poorly constructed and put you in awkward positions, though

You should see the one in my gym, this fuckery is almost horizontal, it felt like my kness where disentigrating before my very eyes

Whatever dude

Roids
Not even once

like... pistol squats?

Never been deepthroated to be honest. Never cum from them either, but the feeling of a woman's lips on my dick and her just trying and the sense of power and knowing that she's enjoying and submitting to that.

Best head I ever had was from a white middle aged butch lesbian. I swear to god, for a woman who claimed to have never fucked a man she sure knew her way around a cock.
I didn't cum but it was as close as I'd ever gotten.
Held her down and ate her out against her will after that. Made her cum 4 times. Was going to fuck her but she snapped out of it and kicked me in the face before I could push my dick all the way in.

Sample size of two, huh? Get back in the lab, poindexter, and don't come at me with this weak ass shit until you've got p < 0.05

She learned it from me

Is a leg press honestly that bad. I wanna go to gym so bad but fuck they suck in my area. I have a planet fitness and everybody fitness. All fucking machines. Nearest real gym is 15 mins away. Wanna buy a power rack and just home gym it but shits a lil tight so won't happen till.maybe end of summer. Fml

yeah his style was really dumb

I hadn't even heard of a smith machine before I came to Veeky Forums so I'm with you on this.

That said, my gym is apart of a rec centre. Maybe it's more common at commercial gyms.

>do double overhand 3pl8 for as long as i can
>just trying to test my grip
>end up slamming everytime i finish because grip is fried
>look like a goof slamming 3pl8s
>as if im actually training the deadlift in that moment

I had a laugh cuz people were givin me the sideways srsly? look

Leg press, hack squat, and leg extensions are amazing if you focus on a slow and controlled contraction

>he doesn't use the leg press machine after squats
>he doesn't use the calf machine
>he doesn't use the pec fly machine
>he doesn't use the lat pulldown machine
>he doesn't use the seated row machine

>he isn't technologizing his workouts with superior machines when the range of motion is flexible

OP here
I'm trying out the machines now since it's 10 minutes to closing and there's no one here.

Why do you guys not recommend machines again? They seem pretty helpful, tell you what muscle you're doing, little way to fuck up and stress your muscles just as hard, the weights go pretty high.

So why are they frowned upon?
Pic related it's a machine I'm at

>no homo

exactly. I was the same as OP looking down on everyone else. I used machines for accessories and my gains tripled. if you don't use both, you are inefficient.

wow that sure is some weak bait

Just did an accessory day, mostly light as it's a new program

Chin ups with 5kg 3x5
Incline Bench 50kg 3x5
Machine Rows 30kg 3x10
Ab Curls 60kg 5x11
Tricep Push Down 60kg 3x11
Chest Flies 70kg 3x11
Side Lats 6kg 3x11
Read Delt Flies 3x11

Abs Triceps and Chest Flies carry over from old numbers so they aren't light like the rest is

no need to stabilize your core. They're good if you wanna look pretty, or if you're a disable grandma, but not good if you want to be a pro football player or a power lifter.

jesus this is the perfect list of machines

>tfw I am the only one who squats below parallel apart from 1 PT
>tfw hardly ever see someone squat more than a plate

feels nice to be a powertwink

sauce on this chick?

Do they not help compound lifts in the long run?

>doing shoulder day again
>hits me OHP is mostly front delts

god i'm dumb

at least I've been completely training my shoulders since I got off sl5x5

That's the dream
as long as she is loyal

I want to look pretty, who doesn't want to look pretty.
Unless you mean look pretty doing it.

I use a lot of machines that end up just doing the same as dumb bells

Still do compunds, they're just sometimes nice for accessories especially cable machines

I never encountered one of these fags until January

people loading up 10 plates and walk away for 15 minutes between sets

and then don't fucking deload the leg press

So? Looking stupid and being stupid are two different things, and if you do what everyone else you'll be in the latter position, as opposed to the former.

okay srsly who is she

Fuck you no one talks to Yoda like that you little bitch

Catch me outside how about that

>Ugliest girl gave best head

I know this feel. Also fatties give better head bc they eat so goddamn much