Progress Thread

Couldn't see one already going.

Post and comment on each others progress and where they should focus on improving.

Also anyone else struggling to keep gaining weight?

Forgot to say pic is about 6 months apart with a month in/recovering from hospital.

v good mirin traps
do some delt isolations and train your abs

Keep bulking, like two months then cut. Looking better for sure

2 years exactly between pictures, 250 to 155

Height? Weight gained in between?

Good job user

V impressive, went from a 2/10 to a 7/10

Man that's inspiration right there, what's your routine, (about the same weight. Hoping to get to the same size as you are now with more muscle)

18 months roughly. Not exaggerating the pink box my schlong was casting quite the shadow. What mode would I be considered? Manlet mode is a given.

Is this a good progression? From skelly to fatass

no

Anyone else a wide hip estrogen user? Thinking about becoming a trap

Looking good brother

if u reverse the pics it's good

You took your bulk too far man, but at least you're looking pretty strong. Start cutting NOW!

What the fuck kind of a shitty paintjob progression picture is this? Are you kidding me with this much white space?

It's artistic fucker I didn't want to deal with resizing my big ass raw images so this auto shrunk them

If OP is still here, how old are you?

21, any reason why?

you should have stopped bulking 20lbs ago

You seem to have escaped still a boy mode and I wanted to see if you were in your teens and still developing.

Happy that you're past puberty though, means there's still hope for older people that look young like me.

You look great, very good progress.

130-170lbs

made it mode

You are my favourite person

About 9 months between

permabulk

mirin

bretty good

Fuarkin good brah

First pic
>october 20th 2016
>173lbs (79kg)

Second pic
>january 30th 2017
>194lbs (88kg)

Im 6'3 and my goal is 95kg. So i've still got a long way to go. And i cant help but to feel small as i was in the beginning since i spend too much time infront of the mirror.

Damn brother looking gud. You givin me hope im at about 185 6'5" just started 5x5 a week ago. What was your routine for gym and diet?

>having an iron above your head

Looks good. What program? Whats your diet?

Some good progress user, you started at a lower bmi than a skinny fat like me so you have the advantage of a visual aid

you are my heroes as I am almost out of the skinny fat stage

I ate as i usually do, just more. I payed no attention to diet really, so i cant give any helpful advice.
As far as the routine goes i just do biceps, back, shoulders one day, chest and triceps the other and legs, lower back and stomach the third.

Im not an expert of any sort and i dont claim to know what im doing, but yea thats basically what i did for 3 months.

This is about 3 months of maintenance and 2 of cutting so far, I still have a lot of fat to burn, but I wanted to build a bit of muscle before I started cutting for fat loss.

Lost 10kg so far in 2 months

Finished the cut two months ago.

Eating at maintenance with real food after two years of cutting is turning out to be challenging.

Did I make it yet?

Are you FtM?

Height?

Childhood obesity is real :(

easy to fuck your shit up with gyno/stretched skin being a fat fuck up to 21 years

So you went three days a week or what?