Monster Energy.... Weight?

> currently 29 years old
> drank a Monster drink every single day of my life since 18 years old
> stopped drinking Monster at 28 years old, started drinking more water instead
> no diet change, eat the same shit I've always eaten
> no routine change
> gained 30 pounds in a year since quitting Monster

Is there ANY fucking correlation between your weight and caffeine drinks? As soon as I dropped the Monster and started drinking more water I literally gained weight with no other explanation.

Went from 170 to 200

It's your age idiot

And the caffeine too

Drinking caffeine loses weight?

Well I found it odd that as soon as I stopped drinking Monster, the weight started coming on quickly. I was 160/170 for most of my 20s. I've never hit 180 until I stopped Monster.

Caffeine stops hunger dipshit. Try being hungry on Adderall

Google diet pills

I have read articles that caffeine slightly increases your metabolism. That could be why you were practically the same weight forever, drinking that much Monster.

I know that but I haven't changed my diet, I eat the same shit I always do. No more or less.

Your age probably just caught up to you man. Same shit happened to me this year. I gained like 10 lbs out of nowhere. Happened right when I got my new sedentary office life job

Might probably be this. I'm 41. At the end of my 20's is when the weight started piling on for me. I was a scrawny twig throughout my 20's. Then out of nowhere it just skyrocketed around 30.

caffeine is an appetite suppressant

Are there any lifts that increase reading comprehension?

Caffeine is a stimulant. Regular ingestion of caffeine results in more calories being burned, which is why many people recommend caffeine pills during a cut.

You eat less, idiot.

Were you tracking the exact number of calories you ate every single day before and after quitting?
If not, shut the fuck up.

yeah man it's almost like he didn't actually say he gained weight after quitting monster

like he didn't basically say that after dropping a significant caffeine source, which would suppress his hunger, he's gained weight for "seemingly no reason" when in all likelihood he just started eating more as a result of his appetite coming back up.

it's like he never said anything of the sort

One monster a day for ten years.

Please be bait

Yeah man it's almost like you didn't read the part where he said

>no diet change

Or the reply where he said

>I eat the same shit I always do. No more or less.

Why you gotta embarrass yourself like this?

>trusting fatties when they talk about how much they eat

I know, can you imagine only having 1!?

Sauce?

Sipboy detected

just stfu and sip

S I P B O Y S

Slam dunk