Fat people

not really a hate thread more of a motivation thread but i guess post whatever you want thats related to fat people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aaXBYcfVYZM
youtube.com/watch?v=Yo5cKRmJaf0
youtu.be/BeqyhueoFJc
youtube.com/watch?v=KWFIO0lSq3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to meet the poor bastard that she sent that picture to.

This was made as a joke, right? No one could possibly take such an obvious shoop seriously.

It's actually a gorilla's skeleton with a human skull. The length of the arms and the ankle structure aren't human.

Disregarding the fact that the one on the right is clearly a gorilla body, you can tell right away the "two" skulls are exactly the same skull.

Is this fat or thicc?

got a folder on my computer called The beast of screen shots to keep me motivated enjoy

I don't know but I'd hit it

bigboy

her tits to waist ratio is A+

The tits make her passable as thicc, otherwise she'd be fat

Too chubby to be thicc but thats shes the ungodly chubby queen of DD cup titfucks

Something about Thicc girls like that with a bit of chub just turns me on

Shooped.

BOY

>That curvy hourglass figure

Yeah, that's what the boys want.

degeneracy

the worst thing ever to come out of third wave feminism is fatties feeling confident

why didnt we listen to Wall-E

Brehs?

They want to torture the thin person. To oppressive.

absolutely thicc

*too

FUCK

savage

awww fit knows how to cheer me up

i want to hotdog her

.tfw no thicc Jewish gf

Careful, she might get confused and eat it.

no bully

She isn't fat

>slightly

Who is that and what show?

Jewish girls at 20, all tits and class.
Jewish girls at 30, all nose and ass.

I have bubbles of this, are they allowed on this board?

youtube.com/watch?v=aaXBYcfVYZM
>Uncurable PCOS
>No period since 15
>She's pregnant in the new season of My Big Fat Fabulous Life

How can one woman be so full of shit? I think it's shit she's building up, not fat, to be honest.

I forgot about that movie now that I'm no longer obese. I can now watch this now without feeling ashamed.

What the fuck is wrong with me.

whyyyyy

When did Ted become such a fucking disappointing, uninformative load of shit. Couldn't even finish it, she's fucking disgusting

>life long friend is visiting from overseas with his fatass gf
>he used to be my running partner
>he's developed a beer gut
>he's balding
>he and his gf ate all 14 eggs in my house
>can't run a 5k anymore

I hate seeing him like this.

Tell him how you feel user, don't hide it behind jokes, or snide comments. Come from a place of genuine concern. If that doesn't work, text him fatty McFatFace or whatever every day

>GF is skinny but has nice thighs and ass
>Call her thick
>She instantly gets mad and thinks I am calling her fat
Thanks a lot Veeky Forums.

theck

With your shit all squashed like that, if they somehow drop all the weight, with the insides eventually go back to normal? Horrifying.

I read the title first as "lying without shame", and I was positively surprised by her brute honesty.

It's tedx. Tedx is where they put all the loonies.

>I can't explain this simple confusion to my gf
>therefore it is Veeky Forums's fault

please proceed

TEDx is not TED

READ, NIGGA, READ!!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure those wings would snap right off.

Kat dennings is fucking perfection

youtube.com/watch?v=Yo5cKRmJaf0
This is the only good TEDx talk and explains very well why TED talks are not a useful source of information.

>mfw my daily commute is 5k of walking

What kind of flabby retard sees a 5k as an actually race? It's a stroll with the dog.

That's the only reason why Sam Hyde got away with doing his "2070 Paradigm Shift" routine.

Here you go friendo

>my last name is o'keeffe
>experienced brief internal panic

>experienced brief internal panic

too true

no, that's good you felt shame watching that show. It put some motivation in your life. some pep in your step to drop the weight.

Would still get it. But then again, I am horny right now. So there's that.

Don't tell me there is a vagina in there. I can't tell through the folds.

Thick is a word often used by fat girls and fat black women to pretend they are sexy, so yeah, I'd be mad too.

Jewish girls at 40, all ash and gas

"I was working four nights a week at the West hospital (there are four in our city), when a man came in on a gurney. I'll never forget that, the smell. I found out from Jake (EMT?) that the reason he was in was because he'd called the police because he was unable to stand up. They figured he was an older man who'd fallen, so they sent an ambulance. When they got there, there was this small, like, very sick little lab that was maybe six or seven months old. They found the patient in a large reclining sofa in the living room."

My professor cut off the narrative there, saying,

"Oh, he was in the emergency room because he was missing his toes. That was my point. Hah, yeah, like, all of them. He couldn't figure out why he was having trouble standing - of course he was having trouble standing. He weighed, like, I don't know...shit, at least 500 pounds.? But he insisted he never had trouble standing normally. We thought he had to be...he was probably lying about how long he'd been in the chair. The little puppy-dog was trying to lick his feet to get his attention, I think, and eventually, she probably licked them so much that they started to bleed, and it seems like she just kept licking and gnawing on them that eventually it wore the toes down. There's no way he was feeding her. No way he could walk that far. He didn't notice because, like we talked about, the signals were inhibited and the nerves are damaged. Oh, and she...the puppy-dog...she crawled into his lap and did the same thing to his genitals. That's a...yeah, they were just...gone. So, it's not just the distal extremities that can experience neuropathy. Remember that. And that's why you should never have a dog. Hahaha, I'm kidding. That's why you shouldn't get fat."

>here go all HAES come!

Pretty sure that's a side/hip region. Not sure if male or female though, but then, at 300 lbs, sex is pretty much irrelevant.

KEK. What is this from?

I had an interview once with some German journalist – some horrible ugly woman. It was in the early days after the communists – maybe a week after – and she wore a yellow sweater that was kind of see-through. She had huge tits and a huge black bra, and she said to me: 'It's impolite; remove your glasses.' I said: 'Do I ask you to remove your bra?'

uh what?

>Close your mouth

Heh, you first!

posting caps from a fat safe space

I was raised from birth by my obese mother and was a chubby and sad teen, until i thankfully realized how easy it was to lose weight and how much better it feels to eat healthy.

But i have this one problem, whenever i'm with a fat person i can't help but imagine how soft they feel. I just want to cuddle fatties, like i cuddled my mom as a child.
I'm afraid i have a fat fetish, what do?

>german humor
You're not missing anything user

youtu.be/BeqyhueoFJc

Here's a Russian talk show that featured Tess Holliday. Pay attention to the audience's facial expressions in the beginning.

youtube.com/watch?v=KWFIO0lSq3s

How long did you last?

Oh my god my roommate worked at the place this was held and he said that she literally cleaned the hospitality room out.

he is clearly reatrded

guys im 182 cm and weight 55 kilos im so small how can i gain weight without going to the gym? is doing pull ups pushups squats and sit ups gonna help me in any way or form

You have to eat.

but im eating a lot, anything that help gains weight that u can snack on

You're not.

I went from 40 to 60kg at 172cm. It's called eating.

but what the fuck i eat when im hungry and then i eat some more when im hungry what am i suppose to do, how did u do it? dont u get to a point where u cant eat anymore because ur stuffed

Eat and lift heavy weights. Milk is an excellent way of adding calories if you cant eat a lot.
Go to the gym.

yeah. he's full potato.

who

Literally get inspiration from them.

Milk is good, have full cream/full fat.
Have a full breakfast, wake up earlier and cook it if you have to/want cooked breakfast.
Greek yoghurt.
Alcohol (beer and wine) abuse.
Don't skip meals, in fact, create a new one.

Also, lift. You'll get more hungry.

Finally and I'm likely going to be disagreed with by most others. If you lift, you can just eat anything. If you do enough exercise it won't come on as fat (well maybe a 1-2% bf increase than if you ate properly), and your weight gain and lifting still happens. Once you've reached a weight you're happy with, tone down the shit food and tone up your physique.

You made me spit my coffee on my computer screen. Lel

DELETE this

You probably eat like the twinks on Supersize vs Superskinny.
You clearly aren't eating enough and are probably malnourished as hell.

182 cm and weight 55 kilos, is it not obvious that i'm malnourished?