I wish I was born in the USA and not in Israel

I was born in Israel but I hate Judaism and all other religions.
I am an atheist.
I am of European Jewish ancestery .
I hate living in this hellhole with all these smelly brown arab animals and religious jews, and the "Spheradi" jews which are nothing but smelly brown arabs themselves.
I wish I was born somewhere in the USA.

>jew
>atheist
>european ancestry
Color me surprised. Just move out dumbass why is this a thread?

This is not your blog, fuck off.

It is.
I hate living here in Israel.alongside those inferior, smelly, brown animals known as arabs.
I wish I was born in the USA and not in this arabo- judeo- russo- afro shithole

Stop

Move to East Europe so we can pogrom you fuckers again. Israel was a mistake.

Why would I want to move to east europe , an arab tier shithole you slavic mongrel

then just move to the US faggot and stop whining about it

>b-but the process is difficult!

so is everything else in life worth having

It's impossible to move to the USA today.
You have to be a STEM genius to get a green card.

So you can get beaten with baseball bats. Bring your entire family for good measure.

Let me explain it again, I know you are slavic, so you have abysmally low IQ, but let me spell it out for you kowalski:
NO ONE WANTS TO MOVE TO EAST EUROPE BECAUSE IT'S AN ARAB/NIGGER TIER CURROPT AND POOR SHITHOLE

You would feel like in home eh?

I hate living in israel with all these smelly, brown arab animals and with fucking niggers who are everywhere here now and also russians and chinks,phillipines and with religious jews.
I wish I was birn in the USA and not here.

Again, I wish I was born in the USA somewhere, and not in here with all these inferior smelly brown animals known as "arabs".
Including the arab jews which are nothing but smelly brown arab animals themselves.
I am of pure jewush european ancestry.
As if that wasn't enough in recent years thousands of fucking niggers have migrated here from their nigger.homelands in apefrica.

I fucking hate the inferior, smelly, brown, evil animals known as "arabs".
I also.hate the niggers who are inferior apes
I hate turks, pakis, persians afghans, religious jews, bangladesh, indians, chinks, japs, koreans, slavs, mexicans

Based Slavs and Arabs united in removing bagel

Arabs are white than k*kes

>Jew hates entire world
nothing special.

I wish I was born in the USA and not in this shithole filled with smelly, inferior, brown, evil animals known as arabs.
As if that wasn't bad enough now this place is also filled with nigger apes who migrated from their apefrican niggerland.

Ok, thanks everyone for ignoring my thread, it feels good to be ignored like that

I hate all animals - arabs, niggers, pakis, turks, persians, afghans, indians, chechneyans , bangladesh, indonesian, malaysisns , I would make a fertilizer out of these smelly inferior and evil dark skinned animals if I could