"user, you know what really turns me on?? VIOLENCE. yeah, teehee..You see that guy over there? He's my ex...

"user, you know what really turns me on?? VIOLENCE. yeah, teehee..You see that guy over there? He's my ex. If you crack his head open with your bare fists, I'll suck and fuck you forever...."

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KjoVw1YmSnk
youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>huge fake balloon tits

>Balling up an unknown bro for a crack at some crack

Fuck out my face with that noise, trick.

Do a 360 and walk away

My tits may be fake, but this booty isn't...come on and slide up in it....but I only let BLOODIED hands touchy me...*moans* come ON...he's so scrawny...make him PAY for not being as strong as you...tap into that animal instinct, baby"

WHAT DO??

FUCK OFF FRAMECEL PRIMITIVE ETHNIKK SLUT AYY LMAO

Don't test me

Violently rape her

I put her on my back and use my T-Rex legs to launch her into the roof.

"You mean you'd really do it? You BAD BOY! Tell he how exactly you'd use those big, strong arms to assert your alpha dominance..."

*teleports behind him*
Heh, sorry buddy. Today just ain't your day.
*slips nunchucks free from trench coat sleeve*
At least you're gonna get your ass kicked by the toughest guy in the world
*beats his ass*
*douses him with gasoline, lights and smokes cigarette, throws cigarette onto him and sets him on fire*
*lights two cigs from his burning body, hands one to the girl*
Heh sorry about that babe. What do you say we go back to my mansion and get to know each other a little better?

>do a 360
>walk away

You'd be bumping right into her, user.

*smirks mysteriously*
*gently tips fedora*

I don't let myself get played by a whore.

Sure thing
*walk over to her ex and tell him what he told me*
*convince him that we should beat her up together*
*approach her with her ex following me*

That's the plan

Also
>new

You must be an experienced meme'er

Summer's early this year.

*starts sucking you off right there*
"Mmmphh...fuck yeah...you're so sweaty...all that adrenaline and testosterone pumping through your veigns...so fucking hot. You know anin, my dorky little brother just graduated HS....he's so ANNOYING...*slurp*....do you think you could teach him a lesson? I want him to start his first day of college in crutches....if you do, I'll let you cum in my pussy bare...what do you say, my big, strong, warrior...*slurp*"

Can't blame her, it's a thrash classic.
youtube.com/watch?v=KjoVw1YmSnk

why the fuck is this a thread. holy cringe. whoever thought this thread was a good idea needs to reevaluate their life.

You have issues, OP...

>t-thanks you too

*chugs entire bottle of triple sec*
My pleasure, babe
*dashes across rooftops to ur house*
*grappling hooks thru ur brothers window*
I heard you were giving your sister a hard time. Why don't we talk about this...
*pulls out bottle of Bacardi razz*
Over drinks?!
*smashes bottle on his head*
*throws him out the window*
*teleports back to bar*
Heh, that was a piece of cake
*straightens fingerless gloves*
Ever been fucked by a fourteen inch dick, babe?

"so you like violence huh? How about instead of beating up your ex I will beat you up instead"

>doing that
>for a non-white girl

PASS

>sorry but I'm more interested in him bye

What if i knock u out and fuck your asshole filthy slut

this thread is an aberration of everything humanity, and the concept of sanity itself has ever stood for. for millions of years, our ancestors tried time and time again to unconsciously create a genetically superior being, only for all those fruitless attempts to result in this horrific post. you singlehandedly have disproven every religion in existence and their belief that a good and just god exists ; the very fact that he permitted this blasphemous creation is proof enough that he is truly a mad god, or that he does not exist at all

1/10 shit post

>*pulls out bottle of Bacardi razz*
Over drinks?!
*smashes bottle on his head*

Lmfao

"No....stick it in me, you STUD....*groans* FUCK YES....go deep...."

*a minute passes*

"user, the reason I want you to cum in my pussy is to give me an alpha-male son. See, babe, that ex of mine you thrashed and I have a son together...but he....he takes sfter his daddy. He's not going to grow to be a real man, like you....do you think you could...."take care" of that little issue? I only want your babies, not the little mistake I birthed a while back. If you do this, I'll fuck you with my sister....ever had a threesome, user? I'll give you head while she makes out with you, teehee"

Who are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ

Would spend the rest of the night brutally raping the fuck out of her and leave her dripping spunk and unconscious.
Would tell her that i'd take care of her problem then take the boy and raise him as my own.

Would keep her around to let off some frustration and drain my balls in before kicking her back out.
If she gets pregnant i'll take her in till the kid and kids are born then kick her out again.

OP here, decent response. Although you fucking a girl knowing how sick and twisted she is regardless is a red flag on you, at least you have limits. You have passed my test of honor. Good job.

>being this new

No sweat, babe
*starts chasing ur son*
*throws shurikin & cuts his Achilles tendon*
Heh, not so fast
*ties him to front of speeding passenger train*
*teleports to end of line*
Looks like this trains switching to express service
*rips up the track*
*train plunges off ciffside, explodes against dam*
*giant tidal wave pours out*
*tosses heraldic shield into the water*
Heh, surfs up
*surfs down the tidal wave and snatches u up before it drowns everyone in the city*
That was easy, babe.
*pulls out book of a thousand sex positions*
This ought to keep us busy for an hour or so

your whole thread is a red flag on you mate

OP here. You failed, user. You're not supposed to kill kids for pussy. Take a good hard look at the choice you made and who that makes you. Be better, man.

>when the response to cringe is cringier still

Touche.

>raising another man's child
You chose unwisely.

No... No! Nooooooo!!!!
>please respond

In all seriousness, the reason I created this thread was because I genuinely find girls who find violence hot, hot.

But I know it's a slippery slope and I just wanted me and my fellow anons to have a reality check. Probably best not to fap to ring girls at MMA fights, right?

>looking in her eyes and speaking calmly
Do not test me.