Is bitconnect a scam?

Is bitconnect a scam?

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/scam/@thegrinder/the-bitconnect-scam-exposed
youtube.com/watch?v=VSOwtifg3KA
cointelegraph.com/news/single-trader-with-enormous-bankroll-is-manipulating-bitcoin-price-but-to-what-end
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

Yes

Maybe

Maybe

Yes

Perhaps

probably

Yes. Their referral program is literally a pyramid. How stupid do you have to be to not see this as the pyramid scheme it is?

quite possibly

clearly

conceivably

That's not how the referral tree works anymore retard

ofcourse

its a quite well thought out ponzi scheme (they have created value out of thin air by making BCC the currency you invest, instead of btc or fiat)

read more here: steemit.com/scam/@thegrinder/the-bitconnect-scam-exposed

you can probably make some early profits but its going to collapse eventually

Well they claim to have a bot that trades btc based on volatility but it is worth speculating if im not wrong they print or essentially make their own currency 'BitconnectCash' well you can put in and pull out lmao if its a ponzi

its all bullshit. read

youtube.com/watch?v=VSOwtifg3KA

not yet I say 3-4 years before they exit

I'm sure it does. They just had to change the picture because it was literally too obvious.

I don't think these guys actually expected bitconnect would grow this large in this span of time. They can keep this scam going for much longer than any pyramid/ponzi in history. I'm disappointed that people in crypto fall for this shit meme, but at the same time half the people here are only here for the money so w/e.

so you think it's still a good buy for short term gains?

We told you it was a scam you fuckin idiot.

They could exit scam in 4 months and you'd commit suicide because you'd lose everything.

DOn't risk it.

What kind of pattern is this?

possible

looks like the chad paradigm

I dont know user, I'm torn... BCC has a 1.5B market cap... with that type of capital the bot could be real and it could be "spoofy"

cointelegraph.com/news/single-trader-with-enormous-bankroll-is-manipulating-bitcoin-price-but-to-what-end

looks like a textbook shitting scammer pyramid

LISTEN

as long as bitcoin keeps going up

all will be well.

this can keep going for years before it finally collapses.

the bcc price has nothing to do with anything

bcc price is purely driven by demand of those wanting to "invest" in this scam

DON'T LOOK NOW
MAYBE THE CHINESE NATIONAL CONGRESS DID SOMETHING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yes, it is a scam. But it could run for quite a while, since when they invest in the "bot" the bcc is locked and is removed from circulation for a year or more. That's a pretty clever way to maintain the price.

Who fucking cares what it is? just make your money while you can, only invest what you can afford to lose. It's literally free money

bitconnect could destroy crypto. all that market cap wiped out in 1 day. the problem is bitconnect is starting to become the first port of entry into cryptoland for total noobs. they are putting money into bitconnect scam instead of real coins.

it used to be #11 place now its #8

nah im just retarded its just bitfinex retards greedy for gold

Oh dear lord... To buy into the scam you are required to buy BCC from the sites own exchange with BTC.. if your argument is the market cap is irrelevant look at the fucking volume, since June it has steadily been >1M volume averaging between 5M-15M daily.. while they lock your investment for a minimum of 120 days... 5m x 120 = 600M in BTC that they would hold at any one given time.. the article talks about spoofy making orders of 60M

bitconnect is what onecoin wanted to be.
bitconnect has a blockchain.
bitconnect is crypto
bitconnect controlls there coin value, not the market.
bitconnect owners seem to scale it off of 30% of bitcoin.
bitconnect is a pyramid scheme .
bitconnect owners are unkown, they could be onecoin founders.
bitconnect is unstoppable, unless bitcoin is banned.

This, let the free market take care of people retarded enough to buy into this shit.