RUN ON BINANCE

>mfw about to withdraw my more than 20k link when binance only has about 10k link

There's another wallet you autist

I am not too worried... Binance will have to handle this one way or another.. presumably by buying up the current order book out their own pockets to get rid of the excess IOU's unless they pull a gox and then well I am fucked.

We basically exposed them for manipulation of chainlink and showing how undervalued it was trading at, this can only go on to be a positive thing and might make the devs actually pull a finger out their ass in making listing this on a new exchange the #1 priority.

We were victorious today anons

>mfw withdraw 10,050 link, what happens now? ;)

Binance personal wallets still cointain LINK, they just need to move it over.

Proof?

exposed where

Where do you see a 10k balance?

I FUCKING TOLD YOU AUTISTS TO GET YOUR LINK OFF BINANCE ASAP IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME. HOPE YOU LEARNED YOUR LESSON.

Look at your last transaction of LINK to Binance. In my case it's still sitting in my Binance wallet (even though I've withdrawn everything from the exchange).

>presumably by buying up the current order book out their own pockets
I want to believe. I have 40k LINK on there and just placed a sell order at 9999sats.
Realistically tho, they're too evil to do the right thing and buy back the LINK, even tho they're making retardedly massive profits anyway

>Buying up the current order book
I am assume you mean on ED. The order book on Binance is mostly them. Even if they bought it up they would still have outstanding.

...and now a million link have apparently been added to the Binance wallet, as predicted; however: look at my wallet -- I never ever held "Ethereum Classic" (afaik -- having bought my 20k LINK with 27 ETH) and yet it appears I have a sort of double-balance:
>27 ETH worth of LINK at-the-time-of-purchase
>27 ETC

...so, what's up?

>^v^

Look what I just did....

Yeah, no, I doubt a few dozen biz retards with a total of 20 BTC between them can defeat an exchange

Keep larping morons.

>binance balance is 16,153.791... link
>binance will charge 5.0 link transaction fee
>i ask for 16,158.8 link
>totally doing it

quick rundown, anyone?

>it feels good
...and now we wait....

No other marines have taken entire exchanges on like LINKMARINES

>patiently waiting....

Taking over 2 hours to move LINK or even swapping out for a "cold" wallet. Stay deluded

>see thread, panic sell 80k link
>move my eth to a wallet
>start thinking rationally, realize it's fucking nothing
>price down 10% from where I sold
>buy back an extra 8k Link

Thanks bros. There's nothing we can't do when we work together.

>please appreciate my contribution
>factoring in 5 link fee, my withdrawl excedes their balance by 0.00838899...
>bank run now

can you Veeky Forumstards not crash Binance, i really like that fucking chink-exchange, they have good charts and low fees.

gotdamn it!!

Everyone withdraw your crypto from binance now. Your funds are not safe with them.

XD

Sell before they find out

LINK IS CRASHING GUYS WTF DID WE DO?!?

link retards is the gift that keeps on giving, kek

LINK is crashing...with no survivors

What are you idiots doing?

You just crashed it...

It's your own fault for emptying the hot wallet with mass withdrawals, and then fuding about Binance not having enough funds.
Fucking idiots. Once they move funds from their cold storage, the panic sellers will buy high again.

Fuck the chinks and fuck you.

Thank you all; hopefully, I manage to grash binance wif no shuvyvuzh, start the fire and launch the moon mission.

>my remaining 4,022 link on binance are set to sell for 0.999999 btc each... there must be one of us in the crash, brother

do you feel in charge?

how are there LINK sell orders that exceed 16k LINK when the binance wallet only has no more than 16 LINK???

HOLY SHIT BINANCE WAS SELLING IOUS ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>c-cold wallet will be here soon! h-heh

>mfw shitposting from the shoulders of giants

Can you send a link to it? The only one I keep seeing is the 16k link one, you wouldn't be a retard would you?

Can we please talk about how I, OP of this thread, fired the killshot which slew Binance('s hot wallet account balance, but that's not a big deal, because they're cold wallets are going to start covering our withdrawls, r-right g-guys)?

Link mooning on Binance.
What's the endgame here?

Screencap this

Just hodl! I can't believe people are selling now...

Has anyone gotten their LINK out? I just got this:

>be op
>order withdrawl
>wait
>play minecraft
>come back
>transfer complete
Aww, yes!

What the fuck is happening.
Im trying to withdraw all my 789 LINKS which is 0.21 BTC but they are saying its not enough. Minimum amount is 5 BTC. Is it real?

got mine a couple hours ago

Forget about this "which is 0.21 BTC".

Forget about everything. Im just dumb.

Got my LINKS out

Alright, well, that worked, I guess; now what? Shall we hack away at the nineteen million LINK Binance currently appears to have now?