Girlfriend broke up with me 5 months ago (first ever gf, lasted for almost 6 months)

>Girlfriend broke up with me 5 months ago (first ever gf, lasted for almost 6 months)
>Said it was because she's too busy and doesn't want a relationship atm
>I know for a fact that it's because I was too clingy and annoying
>Now she's got a new boyfriend and he's friends with a lot of people I know and I have a feeling she's going to tell him a lot about what a cringey loser I am

I feel extremely weird about this whole situation and it's affecting my appetite.

I literally cannot finish a small meal, I'm not hungry at all and I feel like vomiting. I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't now if I'm sad or if it's because I'm scared of getting a reputation as a massive clingey loser, but I just feel so weird that it's affecting my appetite and energy levels.

Today at the gym I was struggling to complete my workout. I felt tired, I didn't feel like working out, I still did.

Now It' almost bed time for me and I've literally ate

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixteen-commandments-of-poon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You already know bud...

>What's wrong with me
You're sad cause your gf left you.
>What do I do?
Move on and start forcing you to hit your daily goals

D E P R E S S I O N

give it time try to continue your life as normally as possible

good luck feel bro

You got dumped for someone with a bigger dick buddy

Find a new girl and don't let them leave you again

sounds like depression. Like some real ass depression.
It fuckin sucks

That happens to me when the feels overwhelm me

It's pathetic because I'm a 23 year old man and some random girl is affecting me this much. I never felt that sort of connectin with someone before, I thought she felt the same...

We literally never got to have sex. Which makes the whole thing even worse because she's a solid 9/10.

I feel like I don't even care about her anymore. I had sex with another girl already, I go out and hang out with my friends and if she messaged me now I wouldn't care because I feel like there's nothing for me to say to her.

But I still feel like shit.

This is why you should have your heart broken young so that when you're in your 20s you aren't a beta fucking bitch. Stay strong u fucking puss cake it's just a moist like warm hole

OP almost same thing happened to me.

Go to Jiu Jitsu. It forces you to work and release dopamine. Do it 2-3 times a week, while hitting the gym.

I also started reading one book every two weeks. Each day I get up my goal is to be better than I was the day before.

Don't compete with her or her BF, compete with your former self.

You were dating a shallow whore that probably just wanted to fuck.
Who the fuck cares what a shallow whore and her beta orbiters think?

Unless you were ridiculously clingy there is no shame of wanting to meet and see your partner. Especially during the honeymoon phase.

Stop letting neckbeard posters on the internet tell you what you should do in a relationship. You are not supposed to cold shoulder your partner, that is what 16 year old teenager do because their insecurities make them put on a act.

It's more of the fact that she treated me poorly and I kept putting up with it even though I knew I looked like a beta faggot because I really liked her.

After she told me it was over (over text message after a horrible date where I basically called her a bitch for wanting to hang out with her friends instead of me) I kept trying to call her/meet her and tried to fix things.

it's okay OP, I think most people feel like this about their first break up. You will heal with time.

I'd still suggest getting your depression checked out though.

More guys than you would expect have let their first love treat them like shit, thinking that they could fix it. The best thing you could do at this point is learn to be comfortable while not in a relationship and realize that men and women do not operate the same way on any level. Realize that she was a shit person to treat you that way if all you did was try to be with her and next time have the self respect to leave if youre being treated like shit.

So what?
You met a shitty girl and everyone that hangs around her and likes her is probably just as shitty.

Move the fuck on man. There are so many decent people out there, why are you wasting your time thinking about the retards of society??

Don't be so tore up about it. Everyone's first relationship is awful. Just learn from it and act more confident next time

>We literally never got to have sex
>lasted for almost 6 months)

Well there's your problem

If it makes you feel any better, my first gf broke up with me by telling me that she had a boyfriend.

basically she moved away for uni and found a new guy there, which she didn't tell me about until she was actually bf gf with him, all while she was with me . Just sharing this because I want you to know that you're not alone big guy! hang in there bud.

>23
>6months
>no sex
Lol op wtf. Exactly how autistic are you?

Dude don't worry about it and move on. You're definitely over thinking it and that'll only make it worse.

My business collapsed, I was fat and lost 12 lbs in about 2 weeks because I barely ate. After that, decided to get into shape and started going to the gym. Depression gone.

When we first met we went out on a couple of date and then she left over the summer to travel with her family, we chatted/called each other every single day and when she came back we started going out again.

We technically were "together" for 6 months, but it was basically just like a couple of months of actually hanging out together/seeing each other making out etc.

Just realize that if you do not have sex after like 10 dates or maybe even some more you should move the fuck on.

Get that in your head.

Not op, but what kind of sluts are you dating m8?

Most girls I know will definitely not sleep with any guy unless they're in a relationship with them for at least a couple of months.

>Don't compete with her or her BF, compete with your former self.
This is good advice.

If there is physical attraction you are going to have sex eventually.
What the fuck are you doing with your dates?

Do you literally spend months making out and then not going any further or what?
Physical attraction and sex is a fundamental part of a relationship.

Im young and have only dated a few girls but ive literally never dated a girl for more than 3 weeks before fucking her

>dating for months without sex
Kek wtf? How old are you?

How old are you user?

I wanna see how little this break up and "reputation" matters.

Drink your calories, work out, fuck some sloots and get a new gf.

And for fucks sake, next time don't wait for an eternity until you have sex. This was probably part of your problem

is getting a gf even worth the effort?
never been in a relationship but fuck me i feel like they just JUST people

my life is so peaceful without throwing a wrench into my plans

Hey user, that sucks, but you are young. Use this experience to evolve into a stone cold pussy slayer. Realize that girls aren't sweet angelic princesses, they do prefer bad boys who treat them as disposable.

Read this

heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixteen-commandments-of-poon/

and the whole blog right from the first post. Use your new found knowledge to fuck a few sluts, which will let you develop the confidence and charisma to attract a good woman. Once you have her, do not slide back into beta behavior, keep her around by tantalizing her with the occasional beta gesture mixed with mostly alpha displays of dominance, confidence and zero-fucks giving.

doesnt this make smug pepe the good guy?

>reputation as a massive clingey loser

You're posting Wojak pics on an weeaboo otaku website for social maladepts.

It's time to face the facts and accept who you are.

Just don't do these things:
fall in love right away
Never apologize profusely
Make her un replaceable (because she is, even if you love her stupid face.)
Get dragged into her drama/bullshit
Let her guilt trip you
Let her one up you

Don't do those things and fuck her till her legs go numb and after about 8 months she'll be yours for life.