How do I tone up without getting too big

So I'm a pretty athletic guy and I've got some good abs but I want to get a little more muscular without getting too big. Like those big bodybuilders look freakin gross to me no offense to those of you who look like that. I read the sticky guide but it seems mostly for powerlifters who want to get huge. So how can I tone up without getting too big. The picture is me.

Low quality bait

Literally read the sticky, you won't get too big retard

I read it but it has sections for how to gain and lose weight but I want to stay the same size and tone up and maybe just get bigger arms but not really put on much weight

If I won't get too big how come I always see guys at the gym who are huge and look like freaks

shit b8 m8

nobody with those genetics would ever get big, much less freakish

Are my genetics bad? What's wrong with them?

> I want to stay the same size

>maybe just get bigger arms

I mean I don't want to get bulky but I'll admit my arms are small

Seriously am I genetically fucked or was that guy joking

i eat a meal your size twice a day

kid to grow with that frame youd need to eat until you were sick about 3x a day. becoming a freak or,even huge is completely out of your reality without 10 years and some gear. youre like a first grader with a coloring book who for some reason says he is worried about getting a PhD. ita not gonna happen, you you canbelieve that

Like this would be where I want to get see how his arms aren't huge but hes more toned and still has good abs

Okay that makes sense. It's ok if being a freak is out of my reality because I don't want that but what routine will get me like the picture I posted. Also I wasn't flexing in the first picture if that matters

Also why do people keep calling me bait I'm not even that young

SS+GOMAD is all you need

I'm lactose intolerant
Also I already run can I do that instead of squatting

1) Read the fucking sticky: 2) Get a calorie counting app because you're gonna actually have to eat more not just think you're eating more because you ate an extra peanut today.

3) Pick a beginner routine with big barbell lifts like SS and stick with it.

You aren't even remotely close to looking like this and odds are unless you're a genetic freak or unless you go on gear. It's laughable that you think the only difference between you and him is the size of your arms. "Tone" isn't real it's just muscularity with little body fat.

/thread

Meant to say: odds are unless you're a genetic freak or you go on gear you never will look like that.

It was /thread when anyone with a brain realized every word was bait

and we' re done here

Okay so I'm judging by you guys responses that I have a lot of work to go before I look like the picture.

I have read on here that SS is a meme and is too much lower body for someone going for looks

Also people keep bringing up genetics. You say "unless I'm a genetic freak" how do I know if I am one

I'm 100% serious

Retard

Pls reply

Read the sticky, lurk more, and come back when you're old enough to vote.

I'm 18 but I want to figure out how to know if I have shit genetics

Obvious bate but I'll bite
You're a skelly, even if you ate a ton daily and lifted for 5+ years you aren't going to look like that guy in the picture you posted without gear.

Even training well and regular you might not even get to the "toned up" size you want.

Believe it or not its not that easy to gain muscle, and you'll never ever get accidentally too big

Son, if you wanna look like that you will need to put on heaps of weight.