I took my first one today , what should I expect , havent really noticed anything yet. Anyone else taking MK-677...

I took my first one today , what should I expect , havent really noticed anything yet. Anyone else taking MK-677? Please share any tips or your experiances

Other urls found in this thread:

evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren
selfhacked.com/2016/09/05/ibutamoren/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It made my penis grow 3 inches

Please serious responses only

bump for interest

I don't know if this helps anyone.

Link ---> evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

you are literally retarded

Hey user

I've been on this shit from irc.bio (not shilling plz) for the last 72 hours

I take 25ml before I go to sleep. This is what I've noticed:

>Immediately better sleep
>Woke up with all smaller pimples gone, only 2 larger ones remained and the next day they were gone
>Shinier hair (placebo? idfk)
>EXTREME HUNGER I'VE NEVER BEEN SO FUCKING HUNGRY IN MY FUCKING LIFE
>Because I ate too fast at 2 am I got heartburn, food tastes fucking delicious even the Tums I took were fucking amazing holy fuck
>12 hours within first dosage I felt numb hands
>Heart aches (I've heard it's due to water retention and should be gone within the next few days but if it persists i'm gonna stop, see, and even then if it persists time to go to the doctor man)
>I'm on minoxidil for beard growth but I noticed my beard grew a bit faster
>Today at the gym my gf commented on my arms and how they're bigger
>I saw it too but it might just be the water retention/my imagination since I've been training them heavily for the last two weeks in a sweater
>My tummy fucking hurts but that's because of food etc but idk still
>Lethargy (actually impeded progress at gym today)

If I think of anymore I'll keep posting. Any questions?

Are you dying?

we're all dying

Why take this instead of standard orals?

no suppression and no huge side effects

>even if you don't get giant gains on this I say it's still worth it due to all the other benefits

I'm on day 6 right now. It's unique, to say the least. I am keeping a bare bones log of side effects out of curiosity.

I've had an increased appetite since starting, but it started slowing down in the past 2 days.
I felt very lethargic for days 2 and 3, and on day 3 I started to get tingling feelings in my hands which I read is a result of hGH being produced. I've also had deeper sleep since starting. I actually got up before my alarm for work the other day, and that never happens. Lifts have not gone up yet, but it *was* only a week

Day 7 is supposed to be the time frame when the IGF-1 production and N2 absorption spikes so the next few days will be interesting.

Forgot to mention water retention. I've gained 10 lbs in 6 days.

And I don't know if this has anything to do with with the MK but I have a generally better sense of myself. I feel like I can think clearer, am quicker to respond in conversation, and have a great boost in self-confidence. May be a placebo effect but it's worth mentioning.

this

What's up OP, I was looking at MK677.

Any other legal supplements like this that you/we know of? I'm also looking at 1-andro and rad-140. I'm looking to cross over into semi fraud territory and don't know where to begin.

when going further than things like mk-677 you start to require a PCT, especially for things like rad-140, LGD-4033, and Ostarine. In which case you might as well should just hop on real gear tbqh

So is there a place to learn how to dose this stuff? I don't know what is best.

(I'm a new person in the thread who just ordered some)

Forgive my ignorance but what is a PCT? Post-cycle therapy? That's referring to dealing with estrogen and shit like that right?

From what I understand you have to be on "liver prep" meds 1 week before doing the heavy shit, take anti-estrogen during use of gear like "M," and then there is some shit you have to do after you come down from the cycle but I don't know what.

What stops me from doing the heavier stuff like full blown test-E is fear of side effects, fear of getting caught and losing my job, and not knowing where to get quality gear.

most people do it 25ml a day before bed but some do it when they wake up w/ food

down to personal preference tbqh but really just don't go over 25 ml and don't go under 10 ml and take it every 24 hours

And you just do that forever? Or should you do a 2 month cycle or whatever.

I don't know a lot about PCT myself due to a (kinda irrational) fear of sterilization. The best place to find more info would be r/steroids and maybe /fraud/.

you can dose forever and not get any major side effects

but some people like to cycle, again up to personal preference, $$$ (despite it being cheap), etc etc

Day 6 guy here. From what I've read it can be run for 30-60 days if you have no worrying side effects. Personally, I have a 40 day supply to try and when that's done I won't take any more for months to allow my brain to rebalance and return to it's natural state. This does effect the pituitary gland and that is a gland you really don't want to fry.

i dont pay much attention to memes. somebody explain this shit to me and im considering to get on some supps

butamoren mesylate, or MK-677, promotes growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) and IGFBP-3 secretion (R).

MK-677 also regulates body composition, bodily fluids, muscle and bone growth, and sugar and fat metabolism.

It mimics the growth hormone and stimulates the action of the hormone ghrelin (R).

selfhacked.com/2016/09/05/ibutamoren/

I basically reached my natty limit + a small amount of extra fat. Are supplements like this the next step? Seems like I have nowhere to go besides full blown steroid abuse and I prefer not to go there

OP here , This is exactly why I started this , I have also reached my natty limit but I dont want to go full blown into steroids but would like to get a little bigger

>selfhacked.com/2016/09/05/ibutamoren/
so, shit? got it

the gains are kinda negligible family, mostly water weight but i've heard stories of when people go off of it and lose the water they gain like an extra one or two pounds

It helps me with leanness, people want it to help treat obesity

if you have bad skin etc it might be for you

learn to google friendo :)

What is your natty limit? What are you benching with it?

i dont need to google. the studies are listed on that site, and the results are shit. anything else is marketing and wishful thinking

my max bench is 260 , pls no bully

More than I can bench so I can't bully you.

with shit like ligandrol how for certain necessary is PCT? i've seen a lot of back and forth on it, most people saying that its down to the individual and what your test is like beforehand + the dose you cycle with.

is it true that you absolutely need to do PCT or not?

wtf this was good up until the lethargy part

Why wouldn't you? There's no reason not to. Just do it to be safe

we are both gonna make it user

Pct for osta and lgd?

Im sure if you are taking capsuleized shit thats actually a prohormone. Maybe you should take a legitimate version of lgd or osta before you talk.

t. Taken both for 6 week cycles and blood levels returned to normal after 2 weeks osta 3 weeks lgd.

Hơw much đid you run?

thx

5mg lgd 25mg osta. Osta is literally god tier for cutting like i did an 800 calorie deficit and still gained strength and a little size.

Lgd works but not as well as osta did for cutting i feel