Great, fit ass

Look at pic related. Can anyone get an ass that fit without having the right genes? That is, through normal training.

*BRAAAAAP*

That ass is not that "fit" it just looks great because of, as you said, genetics.

So no, but every single ass in the world would improve through training.

Of course it's fit? What are you saying, bro?

Outside america, just eating normally and never exercising is not considered being fit

OK, let's turn it around. How is it not fit?

what?

fit is when you are physically strong (& have good endurance)

I can guarantee that the girl in the pic has never exercised seriously even once

But how can you tell? Her butt looks fit to me!

>I can guarantee that the girl in the pic has never exercised seriously even once

You actually can't guarantee that.

It's all about wide hips that drives us fucking mad. My last gf had baby making hips, a perfect heart shaped bubble but that EVERYONE commented on, and a thigh gap.

>I DREAM ABOUT HER ENDLESSLY. I'M RUINED!!!

>Pic related but less Asian and wider hips still.

I pretty much can though.

With seriously I mean she has never exercised with an actual goal (such as competing in a sport).

Even with something dyel such as being on the soccer team while in school would give a completely different look (and much better look than in OP pic).

sure she might have gone for a jog once in a while... like few times a month (which amounts to absolutely no benefit), but that is not serious exercise

She has a fit ass, bro. Give up. Or do you define fit as muscular?

She's perfect, do you by chance know the name?

I meant "fit" as in developed musculature and leanness. She has neither. Her ass is just shaped beautifully with long legs and she's young. I'd bet money she doesn't exercise regularly.

you have some strong dysmorphia there.. probably because all you see is fatasses all day because murica

she is skinny fat at best (with an above average untrained ass) when compared to yurop girls

Sorry bro I dont. My ex's name is Dani.... not that you asked, I'm just clearly not over her god tier ass genetics.

So give the facts. Did she ever work out at all?

You have no idea what you're talking about. I run track at a D2 and literally every cross country runner's leg look like this.

You're spewing conjecture, you're a fucking idiot.

OK, I get it. You think fit = visible muscles/ripped. I make a difference between muscular and fit.

Also, pic related is another pic of OP girl. Muscular? No. Fit? Yes.

>they can't be fit unless they conform to my musclegirl fetish!

thats an average slim womans ass

You're confusing aesthetics and fitness. That's an untrained ass that's at a normal body fat. She didn't need to work on "fitness" to achieve that.

Not at all. She was a skinny girl with an ass that you could see from a few blocks away. She had the curves that we lust for on an evolutionary level.

Besides her ass she wasn't remarkable, a qt. sure but no goddess... except for her god given ass. That alone has burned her in my heart till I die.

> beginning signs of cellulite
> ass clearly made of almost only fat

fit? NO

also, in 5 years tops she will look like absolute shit

She barely has an ass. It's actually on the ugly side of the spectrum. I hope this girl starts working out soon because it is salvageable.

>cellulite

She has the perfect ass and you're pulling crap out of your ass.

Where do you see this beginning of cellulite?

That girl is 13. Professional teen model. Forget her name but never that ass.