/fraud/

steroids, blogging and ignoring+hiding alex/glands posts

read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO source talk

previously on this general is going down the shitter real quick:

in4 user gunning down alex in the parking lot of planet fitness

mkkk-677 just cured my arthritis!

reminder to keep our resident humble sarms salesman in business anonymous

I like these ironic shill posts

they make me laugh

whats the best way to get rid of light back arcne?
basic hygine and frequently changed bedsheets already in place.
stoped my 600tren e blast newyears and ever since i got it (still on 250test)

also my next deca eq blast is sitting in my drawer waiting to get pinned. waiting for my sinusitus operation in march before starting.
if i dont get my arcne under control i just blast some accutan then

Holy fuck that last general.

I know Trips and ANons were worried that that alex and gland shit was getting out of hand...

There was practically no roid talk at all in that general. Goddamn.

I asked a couple dumb questions, a few days ago. I came back with a few more questions. Hopefully they are more informed.

I'm planning on running a cycle for 16-20 weeks, and then coming off to gauge the way things went.

Is this an appropriate action to take?

I'm kind of 50/50 on whether I want to take PED's for the rest of my life.

So this is what has me skeptical as to whether I should continue forward, or not.

I'm not really looking to add anything to my TestE cycle, as I have read that it is best to start with one substance.

Anyway, here's my game plan:
300mg Test E- twice a week. 16-20 weeks.
20mg of Nolvadex- ED starting 1.5-2 weeks after my last Test E injection.
I may also consider buying HCG, just in case I need it.

Opinions?

I like the drama

Has estp posted since the "I'm pregnant" bomb?

>Opinions
That girl's face and hair looks like shit.

If they intentionally have short hair they're worthless.

moar pics btw

>intentionally
Tf

20 weeks is pushing it, plus the upregulation of myostatin protein means that you will start getting diminishing returns the longer it goes on. I would keep it to 16 at most.

You don't seem to have any kind of AI planned. You need one.

Your PCT is on the low side, esp for 16 weeks. Do 40mg every day for the first two weeks then 20 every day for the next two.

I would very strongly recommend you get bloodwork done before you start and a a month or two after you're done with your PCT.

I mean its one thing to not like short hair on girls
Its another thing to go full autistic redpill
>hurr durr i know gurls pysches

I think shes hot user

Opinion on your cycle? Why are you doing so much for so long for your first cycle? And you better have an AI on hand.

If you aren't sure about cycling then just stop at 12 or 14wks.

Better?

man how do I fuck up the name 3 times FUCK

4u

Myostatin eventually drops back down.

yes... not while you're still using though. which is why you don't go on infinitely long blasts (well that and lipid fucking)

What's a good compound to add to my second time running test+tren

Closet faggot. I know men's Psyche's. Short hair girls with boyish frames are for twink lovers.

Long hair is a universally desired attribute on women outside of the sexually confused. It shows good health and protein intake over a significant period of time. Just like a nice ass shows they're good at running jumping and expressing power through their hips, as well as babbies i.e. genetically healthy and will give you strong offspring.

Stay mad closet twink lover

JBFLGF

Quick google shows that myostatin returns to baseline at about the 20 week mark according to a post giving a tl;dr of a deleted study.

So if you could find me the original study that'd be nice and we could clear this up

hurrrrrr durrrrrrrrrrrrr i go to imageboards to express my anger over sex

You need to get laid my main man

excellent post

The only ones angry here are the closeted twink lovers.

I'd fuck a twink

Nothing homos about wanting to totally dominate another man

No homo

AI?

I got told in the last thread that 12-14 weeks is a fairly short cycle. As well as the r/steroids wiki saying that a 'medium length cycle' is around 16-20 weeks.
Regardless, I will absolutely keep your advice in the back of my mind.

Sorry, that's my bad for missing that part. Just trying to be as accurate as possible.
I'll definitely be buying Aromasin, as well. I'm not entirely sure when I would consider taking it, though.
Thanks for the genuine opinion, and the correction with the PCT.

I don't really have a reason to do such a long cycle. I figured from what I've been reading that it's a moderate length cycle. But if you /frauds/ are saying to shorten it, then I will definitely consider that.
I will ^

Why so mad, friend? I gave her long hair, just like you wanted...
Tbh, if I was a fag, I'd be fucking tons of boipussy. I'm not afraid to do what I want, my nigga.

I'd rather get pounded by a dominant effeminate twink, just as a joke to make him think I'm gay.

What a prank
That would sure teach them a lesson

Nah man I think all your shit is just retarded.

>I got told in the last thread that 12-14 weeks is a fairly short cycle
if I'm thinking of the right person, you said 10-12 and you were told to not do 10, because yes, that's short.

12-14 is perfect. 16 is also okay but definitely on the longer side, especially for a first cycle.

many schools of thought with AI, some people will tell you to wait for the first sign of aromatization, others will tell you to just take a low dose every pin day and taper up/down from there. it's hard to give a one answer fits all because some people will aromatize like crazy and need 25mg ed while others will need 0 their entire cycle

I'm doing a PPL routine and hitting chest and shoulders in one workout. Would I be better off hitting chest in the morning, getting a few meals in, then going back in the evening to do shoulders?

I know I could ask this elsewhere, but since I'm on steroids some training concepts change.

ITT: salty faggots mad that I scientifically shit on their homo twink fetishism

Yes, actually.

>when all you succeed at is getting us to post short hair waifus

it's not a secret senpai

What happened to all the DNP threads Veeky Forums used to have? Did mods shut them down? Is DNP often discussed in /fraud/?

Drama is fun though

The girl is blowing me up zzz

Also she's being rude, saying I disgust her, then asking me for favors like 'delete it'

I'm trying to be accommodating but fuck her desu if she will be rude to me

Yeah, that was me.
Is there any particular reason why I'd want to shorten my cycle? Aside from the the other user said, earlier.

You guys have convinced me that the best route to go would be 14-15 weeks.
I'd have to buy another vial if I wanted to stay on longer, anyway.

If I've worked things out correctly, then it should look like this.
3x10ml vials of 300mg TestE.
1 bottle of 50 count, 20mg nolvadex.
1 bottle of 50 count, 12.5mg aromasin.
I'm still unsure about the HCG.
Is that better?

Also, what about needle gauges? For drawing/pinning?
I've heard various suggestions.

Moar.

you can check the archive, they don't get deleted, they just don't get enough posts and then die due to old age.

we discuss it a lot.

That's not a favor. Kinda just being a decent person to delete sensitive material when asked.

'U are a disgusting peice of shit' hey by the way do this for me

Nice attitude Mirrin

>haha let's go on a date with the intention to be together long term
>but I'll log back on a dating app and talk to other dudes

Wew that was close I could've gotten cucked by her

Who is Alex and why do you guys hate him so much?

Just picked up 5 lb of casein
Psmf starts tommorow

I think it's the rat face, is the problem.

Who gives a fuck. Women and men talk all the Fucking time. Your buzzwords don't mean anything because you aren't a "cuck" unless you specifically practice that fetish. Otherwise you're just a dude who made a poor choice in a woman to invest in. Doesn't matter though because it's a shitty lonely mentality constantly playing "gotcha" in invested relationships. Take the shit when it comes. You and a lot of others here like you, spend way too much time analyzing others behaviors and what they could possibly do to hurt you, VS analyzing how you can be a person that won't be treated in such a manner.

Hint you skinny nerd: it's not muscles, money or "being alpha"

>Is there any particular reason why I'd want to shorten my cycle? Aside from the the other user said, earlier.
the longer you stay on, the more your lipids get fucked, thus higher health risks. also, diminishing returns as mentioned before but that's not as big a deal.

there's just not much reason to go that long anyway, you'll make great gains just going for the typical first cycle length of 12-14 weeks.

I would tell you to get hcg if you insisted on going 20 weeks+, but otherwise it's fine.

drawing is usually done with .5" 21-23g (it doesn't really matter much though, it just changes how long it'll take to fill the syringe). injecting with 1"/1.5" 25-28-29g.

Read the previous thread

Oddly enough I agree with alex on this. If you're gonna be a cunt about it I ain't doing shit

Why don't you just namefag consistently?

Do you feel like everyone HAS to read your posts? Give us a choice. You have your own brand of autism that you're proud of and you're free to post it. But when you post so prolifically it gets to a point where some people want to unsubscribe and just read about steroids and bimbo's roommate.

Or instead we can be like you with a crazy on again off again bitch of a gf, right?

It's 404'd, and you guys talk shit about him in LITERALLY every thread. Just tell me.

reminder to please ignore alex

Im just starting a 12 week test-e cycle

Still undecided whether I want to eat everything in sight and try to gain as much lbm as possible or eat at a slight surplus.
Opinions?

Sure I'm inclined to agree but she's ready proven unstable and sketchy, why push it? Just tell her to fuck off then delete it. Damn. All he's doing is antagonizing a situation that can only go south.

I didn't say I was a beacon of truth or leadership here, I have my own issues with walking away from a heated situation or being able to react appropriately; however, I don't judge a person value based on how many or which dudes they're talking to. It just shows major insecurity on his part and honestly she's probably better off getting railed by the next guy, if alex is so insecure about his position.

My ex is a bitch but I don't doubt for a second she's going to come home and suck me off and be happy that it's me and not someone else. Her job is talking to other men; it's not something that eats at me because I'm not constantly bothered about who or what she's talking to or letting inside of her.

Thank you for the information, user.

Much appreciated.

>Sure I'm inclined to agree but she's ready proven unstable and sketchy,
lol

timeline:
>alex posts rape fantasies, calls her a 5/10 and posts her profile on a steroids forum
>someone tells her
>she, understandably, freaks out and demands he deletes everything he posted

UNSTABLE AND SKETCHY

Oh okay nvm then. Dude delete the nudes then block her because you're just building a case for sexual harassment.

Almost passed out at the gym just now. I was warming up for my cg bench and suddenly I started feeling super lightheaded. gave up after 3 warmup sets, it really felt like something was wrong.

Weird.

actually legit wondering about this stuff now after reading the reddit compound experience thread

can you post those bloods again? were you only on mk677 at the time or peptides too?

/fraud/ question, test e cruise 200/pw can i add some clen to cut up and i'm cutting on the cruise? want to look like pic related

you know the context I mean.

>what you can do to avoid being treated in such a manner

Wrong Bimbo. It's about the girls. Good ones don't pull shit like that.

>hint you skinny nerd

There's nothing you can do if the woman is wrong Bimbo. Nothing would make someone not capable of decent behavior act in a decent manner.

Nah, that's not what's up. What's up is I legit thought she as a sweet girl, and we discusssed dating long term, and had set up a date.

So when user said he was gonna message her I was like 'why would she even open that?'

He just seriously dodged a bullet. I have no fucking job anymore, lift weights 3 hours a day, and bang random sluts daily.

I've achieved everything fraud posters want to be and wish they could be.

But for me, it isn't enough, I wanna be big, all I care about.

But I was willing to stop and commit, and for what? To get cucked.

I guess I will just zyzz it up a little longer frankly, why not.

I don't know. Nothing feels good except getting bigger and if someone chews mastic gum or switches from SS to a real routine, that feels good.

I just wanna shitpost and lift. That makes me happy

So I'm gonnna spend my life being happy and doing things that make me happy.

Most of the board wants to just bang random girls nonstop, so I'll just keep doing that, I guess maybe they will take my mastic threads more serious? I ever had a real problem with women with no jaw but it just couldn't be easier now that I have an actual male jaw.

And not even caring about women, it's a confidence boost to have a fucking masculine normal jaw

Please chew gum if u don't have one genetically I promise you will like it

i cant stop doing coke xanax fucking sluts and blacking out its stalling my gains !!!
who where /nowillpowerdegenerate/
this is all very recent too, like last 4 weeks been on a mini bender.
do i subconsciously want to kill myself???

>all that
>stalling gains
How do you even have gains after shit like that?

Alright boys lock it up. Threads over he's done it all. Alex won.

because im taking steroids

Kek

WEAK ASS CORE, how do you even press with that.

Bulk 2K surplus.

Test

Hey barbell
Are you the original barbell from like 2-3 years ago?

Welp I give up for real. Any pressing with internal rotation fucks with my shoulder.

No horizontal, incline or decline bench, with barbell or dumbell. No dips. Flys are the worst for this, besides cable flies which honestly do shit all for me. The closest I can get to using my chest without shoulder pain the next day is in partial ROMs like board/floor press.

So Im fucking done with it. I'm gonna accept my shit chest and just get the biggest boulder roid shoulders anyone has ever seen. It's gonna be RAW and SICKENING.

>Pic related but so much more disgusting. You'll shit your pants at the sight

Anavar only.

Cycle

Do neutral grip dumbell presses.

Am I alright to add in 20 accutane while on 40 var?

How is it going the chief who once ran gear?

Im the user who asked the other day about tren with no BB
It worked. 2% BA 0% BB 200mg/ml and not crashed.

Wwwweeeeeeeeeewwwww. Monday night massacre time.

Boy, I want off Bannon's wild ride already.

Can you? Yes. Why not just do an extra hour or two of cardio each week, it would have more or less the same effect?

Seen a doctor?

You'll probably be fine. That's a pretty low dose of var and iso, so your liver should be able to handle it. Stop if you get lethargy. Might want to have NAC and/or TUDCA on hand in case.

That's some bunk ass tren you've got there son. Either that or you boiled the hell out of it.

I've tried it. Football bar too, cambered bars, reverse grip, nothing stops the impingement in those last few inches where I cam actually feel a stretch in my chest. Im just fucked for horizontal pressing.

Nbd though I'll just set a new trend. People will vomit at the REVULSION they feel looking at my DISGUSTING delts

Its tren e duder, enanthate is way more soluble than acetate or propionate. Other guys have been reporting these tren e raws are good too so im not worried.

t. cuckmeister

Dont forget FACE FRAME and HEIGHT

speaking of tren E does 300mg/ml tren e sound legit or BS?

i am thinking he just sells 250mg/ml as 300

What does amy of that have to do with my OBSCENE delts?

At 5'6" would SARMs do a comparable job to steroids?

Yeah

What does being a manlet have to do with it?

at 5'6 you should kill yourself instead of walking around as the shining beacon of overcompensation

big DELTS on a little MAN with narrow CLAVICLES and an ugly FACE are not as impressive.

would hot dogs be comparable to steaks if it's 70 degreees outside?

they have to roid less to get the same results as a tall fag has to with a longer cycle.

Yeah its doable with ethyl oleate, probs legit.

Anyone have anything to say about SARMS?
my bro was taking YK-11 and saw huge gains but had hair problems. he has also cycled tren and a few other things.

Should I do it? SARMs seem easier than Tren and everything else you need to deal with the side effects.

Isn't 200mg/ml standard for tren e?

Ok I can buy skeleton structure messing with it but no one is going to be looking at my face when they see my ABOMINABLE delts

>Good thing I'm 6'3" and thicc tho

SARMs have the benefits of a 300mg/wk test cycle, with the side effects of eating a scoop of dirt from outside.
Unknown.