Buy ODN. Low market cap. Very very young coin. More shitty coins have had 5* market caps...

Buy ODN. Low market cap. Very very young coin. More shitty coins have had 5* market caps. Actually has a platform coming soon and has is targeting the same people bitcoin did. Drug dealers, criminals, privacy fanatics. Be honest you don't really think this coin is going to crash do you? The ico holders never let it go below ico level because we are not scared and we don't panic buy and panic sell like Veeky Forums.

Really interesting coin with non-retarded number of supply and a platform that can be applied in real world.
How much are you hodling? What was the ico price?

What the fuck is wrong with this coin?

I have 11k ODN and it says I should get a staking reward every day, but I havent seen shit in over 8 days.

I know its an estimate, but wtf

Enough for just 1 master node. I'm not the guy who always post this girl tho. I got mine for about 18 cents. How much do you got user?

it will average out

at the end it was 1btc = 21433 odn

I might buy some later today. Not a crazy amount tho.
Where do you have to hold for the reward?

ODN = OP sucks DICK all NIGHT

Why would you post a pic of a downie lol?

wallet. check slack for more information

all in

This coin has so much fucking potential. Can't wait to see what the new marketing collaboration is going to produce.

>It's another "ODN Slack users make the same thread with the same OP image and will spam the same photoshops" thread

Fucking stop it. You're actively hurting adoption.

But the Devs like to circlejerk into each others mouths.
The Titanic was a nice ship but the captains were drunk assholes.

Someone please tell blackstone about the ratner effect. please.

It has already crashed. This was one of my biggest bags in crypto (my fault)

>Be Asian

>Try to look white to be beautiful

>Not white

LOL
Got 'im

Wow how the fuck is she trying to look white? Get outta the house more fat boy.

you no ODNs are gonna hate yourselves by December, without exception.

nobody fucking cares about what blackstone has said / is saying except for a couple of autists here like you.

why december, whats the roadmap look like?

That's not how acronyms work you mouth breather