>if a situation ever gets heated I laugh and diffuse things with words
>at a party
>wearing one of my three decent suits
>Navy Hart Schaffner Marx New York cut three piece, and tailored to perfection
>$795(got it on sale for $300)
>Girlfriend's orbiter is bothering her throughout the evening
>Tell the guy to just leave her alone and take it easy
>Walk away with her
>~20 minutes late while I'm sitting and talking to some people, he comes up behind me and dumps beer on me, and says "you deserve her"
>Stand up and "what the hell"
>He spits on me
>I push him and he hits a serving table thing on wheels and ends up on his ass
>He looks up at me, shocked
>I realize everyone is looking at me
>One of my friends helps him up, and says "what the hell has gotten into you?", to me
>I can feel the beer slowly soaking my socks
>Awkwardly head towards the restroom
>Later, gf is pissed
>She says I embarrassed her and I should have never done that
>I'm way bigger than he is
>What the hell was I thinking
>About two weeks later
>People who were at the party or who heard about it now treat me like I'm about to go off any second
>GF constantly telling me to calm down if I fuck something up and say "dammit" under my breathe
>Recently heard from her friend that she's somewhat scared for her safety
>GF trying to get me to do calming exercises

Veeky Forums this is not what you told me I would become. Do people treat you differently because you're bigger than the average Joe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sFacWGBJ_cs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

end all your friendships and your relationship
these people sound like pieces of shit

>some cuck piece of shit pours a beer on you
>you push him
>"wooow dude be nice!"

yeah fuck that

>that pic
Woah, calm down Bruce.

This story is actually fucking lmao.

You should have beat his ass outside of public's view.
Might have caused less speculation regarding your mental state

And yes people will hold in you in a diffrent regard cause of your build/height/whatever.

Tfw everybody actually wants you to lose your shit so keep instigating.

You know what this is called user? These niggas are gaslighting you. AKA MAKE YOU THINK YOU'RE THE CRAZY ONE.

Fuck these hoes and beta bitch boys.

You didn't do anything wrong OP, sorry to say this but your gf is being a bitch and isn't being supportive of you.

I'd understand if you murdered the cunt but only pushing him? He shouldn't be trying it on then if he can't take being hit.

I know this will be hard but they sound like snowflakes who have never had to deal with conflict head on, it's best to avoid people like this I've had to do this myself recently just because I have a strong personality, some people are just fickle and unfortunately it sounds like who you hang round with are.

this

no recovering

They fear you. If they want to treat you like a monster, then become the monster they think you are. Embrace it.

These niggas intimidated by you because you're better than them. Don't worry about it. They're just trying to sniff out a little bit of beta in you so they can feel better about themselves.

You did nothing wrong. Your gf sounds like a speshul snowflake who is being gaslit by the cuck orbiter.

>Wears a suit to a party and gets bad looks for fighting.

Don't appropriate my culture by using the term average Joe. You have triggered me.

this has to be fake

I wouldve stomped his fucking head in and then knocked out my friend who didnt have my back when a beer was spilled on me.

>I'm way bigger than he is

fuck man I know what you are going through and bringing it up makes me rage
In middle school I was called a tall piece of shit for weeks until I lost it and fucked this kid up in the locker room
the principles pulled a quick
"oh you are way bigger than him" "you need to understand that"
I was suffering for weeks and now I am the bad guy? I have a hatred towards mouthy manlets
>you did nothing wrong user, you'll be ok

Is OP crazy, or is everyone else?

Are you and everyone you know a hipster?

After he poured beer on you and spat on you, pushing him over was not an adequately violent reaction. In Australia the appropriate reaction would be to beat the living shit out of them just shy of causing any permanent damage. Broken nose would be about how far I'd take it. Maybe one or two teeth knocked out.

Aussie has it right

I wouldn't knock any teeth, personally I like liver hits. Hurts a metric fuck ton, doesn't leave permanent damage. A good "I can hurt you more and chose not to"
Shows control and dominance.

Australia sounds like my kind of place, besides the baby eating dingos and the snakes of course.

I'm guessing no one else saw him pour beer on you or or spit at you. I would've said he did that right after I pushed him. Everyone probably thinks you just randomly shoved him.

you're a monster, i agree with your gf you need to take it easy dude there was no excuse for that type of behavior

Those just build character.

He would have been soaking wet though.

Everyone in this story sounds retarded

Holy shit OP you got shown up by a little bitch which makes you the littlest bitch. Why the fuck did you only push him over?

>Not intimidating him getting all in his face
>Not grabbing his shirt like youre going to drop him then and there
>Not telling him to back the fuck off??!!

Did the other people see him dump beer on you

Why is nobody questioning the oddity of OP's inclusion about his 3-piece suit at a fucking party?

Did he mean to imply that it made him extra angry when the beer soiled it? It's not as if getting beer poured on you isn't justification enough to just beat someone's ass then and there.

>be me
>just a lucky guy
>skinny twink
>have severe autism
>oneitis has meathead boyfriend
>would never touch her because he scares me
>at first party I've been in years
>wearing my leaf shirt
>manage not to sperg and have some funny talk with oneitis
>suddenly big af bf gets mad for no reason, tells me to fuck off
>Probably the roids making him mad
>Take it easy
>Later, I apologize to oneitis for being too much around her
>She gets it, friends tell me to just bring him a beer
>Walk up behind Pianoman
>Oh snap
>Spill all the spaghetti
>Manage to slip on em and accidentall dump the beer on him, screaming "you deserve her" in a desperate attempt to show my submission
>He stands up and "what the hell"
>Spill even more spaghetti, thinking I could clean him with my spit
>That went bananas
>Madman mistakes everything, pushes me and I hit a serving table thing on wheels and ends up on his ass
>Everyone sees just how much I've sperged in my attempt to apologize
>One of his friends even helps me up, calling him out
>Even oneitis gets mad at him
>Everyone is now terrified of him, yet they stay with him
>tfw this meathead has her and all those nice friends while I'm still alone

>not bringing up the fact that he spilled beer on you
>your gf immediately defending orbiter

She's sucking his cock OP and he got her to see you as the bad guy lol

Aussies sound like niggers

I'm sorry to hear this user. It seems like your friends and girlfriend are toxic: You are a level header person that reacted in a sane manner when confronting an offensive person. Leave these people, you're better than that. You don't need to pander to people who don't have the decency to see beyond their own fears of what they think you are as opposed to who you really are.

I was state this to your friends clearly: It's terrible that the event occurred, and that while you wanted a peaceful resolution, it's not what you were given. It's also terrible that your friends have jumped to conclusions, and don't have the heart to see the truth. But you deserve people who treat you with love and understanding. If they can't do it, then you can't allow yourself to try to salvage relationships at the cost of being treated like a monster.

Literally break up with your girlfriend and never talk to your "friends" again

They sound like they don't have your best interest in mind

Kek

KEK

you went way to easy on that guy, if he spits on you that's when you should've fucked him up badly

First of all your stupid for wearing a suit to a party. But the contrary unkess it wasnt a party and some kind of wine night shit you should have beaten the fuck outta the dude just for the snide comment. He spits on you and pours beer on you and your girl defends him????! Now thats odd

This
You're surrounded by cuddled sheltered entitled shits, you'll better off no longer associating with them.

enjoyed

Similar thing happened to me
>Lived in New York
>Abusive father
>At the age of 23 I move to Boston with some friends for a good job
>Start getting even more fit, and into a proper diet
>Get bigger
>Come back home to visit after a year and a half
>"So, you a Boston boy now, huh? You too fucking good for New York, faggot?"
>Tell Dad to stop
>He starts slapping me a bit
>Shove him away and tell him to stop
>He gets pissed and balls up his fist
>"Never hit your father you son of a bitch"
>Knock his punch away with my left arm and hit him square in the mouth
>He falls back
>Sisters and mom get hysterical
>"What's ah matta with you!?"
>"You fucking monster"

Never been back since. It's been three years. Fuck them OP.

>be Veeky Forums
>everything the same

Topcat is a cuck

you're a fuckin monstwah

Good, looking forward to the day I have the courage to do that.

the fuck is wrong with you, you roiding faggot? who the fuck punches their dads??? lmao... abusive or not you stooped right down to his level you dumb piece of shit. stay dumb you fuckin hypocrite

Yes. A majority of them would have seen it since they were within the vicinity. It was a vary large mug he dumped on me too. Left my jacket, pants, and hair soaked.

Why do people even tell stories like that? I don't get it.

No human on the world behaves that way. NO group of people would blame someone for pushing a guy that just dumped a beer on you.

It just doesn't exist.

So why make up stories?

you should have slapped him.

Creampie your gf in the ass then dump her the next day.

Cut contact with all those betas.

hey user forget about op. take a look at this fucking faggot. he fucking punches his dad in the mouth and thinks he's in the right. LOL.

bunch of beta delusional faggots on Veeky Forums.

>Sisters and mom get hysterical
>"What's ah matta with you!?"
>"HEY"
>"WHY YOU NO RESPECT"
>"HEY"
>"AHH SHADDAP YOUR FACE"

youtu.be/sFacWGBJ_cs

Jesus christ OP, listen here. I don't want you to take this lightly as many a person on Veeky Forums are quick to jump to this kind of conclusion but it's your best bet: Leave your girlfriend. And not in a ''we need to talk'' moment. Just let her know you guys are done and move on. Same with your 'friends'. Some peoples aren't good for your mental health, and at the end of the day, all that matter is yourself.
If you cut those 'friends', I don't see the downside except if you're the kind of guy who truly need validation from others, I don't see what they'd bring you of any good, other than making you self conscious and breaking your spirit through silent judgement and backtalk.
Then your girlfriend who already 'fear for her safety' is probably already making up stories about you beating her or some shit. She saw an opportunity to get more public exposure out of the opinion others have of you and she's gonna use the fuck out of it. Been there, done that. Just you wait till she get your own family on the case too. Even if you dump her ass witouth warning, you can bet she's gonna say she's the one who left you because you got too violent. With that she'll rack up some more sympathy and attention that she fucking crave so much, until her story is too old to be used again and again.

Let these idiots be idiots, move on and let them have their little wanking party

Yeah I wish. Knocked this dude's teeth out a while ago and he went to the police within minutes trying to get me arrested for assault. Couldn't prove I did it cuz only witness was bro. Still settled with him for 6 grand... fuck California.

Hi dad.

this nigga dumped a fucking beer on you and your dumb ass chick is defending him. fuck him and fuck her.

like father like son.

ABUSIVE.

better catch your signs early before you start justifying why you threw your girlfriend off a 2nd floor balcony.

>m-muh family
Fucking faggots. You would act like this if any stranger did that, but since you are randomly related to this person he is allowed to act like a smug faggot and even hit you? Grow a pair you beta cucks.

So you're saying violence solves violence? Lmao I got abused by my dad too. Not once did i hit him back. All I said was guess who's taking care of who in 10 years? And i left it at that. I didn't have to stoop down to his level of immature anger and violence. This has nothing to do with being beta or alpha. It's about being the better man. And apparently you don't take the high route. Not even once. you're a fuckin sad cunt beta boy bitch

>wearing a suit to a party

>guys spitting on you and drenching you

>just taking it

You're one of those faggots that talk to themselves while looking in the mirror saying "i'll never be like my father"

Then 10 years down the line after you have a kid, you realize you're an exact replica of him. get played and go see a therapist kid

You sound like a douche. Although, I would be pissed if some nigger spilled beer on me too though

Completely wrong. The appropriate response when having the size advantage in Australia is to put on your most maniacal face and utter "YOU FUCKING WHAT CUNT" as guttural and loud as possible. The offending manlet will then proceed to trip over themselves in retreat and put themselves through the serving table.

I know that my last girlfriend would have listened to my side of the story and understood the situation. If you can't be honest with your girlfriend and expect her to be confident in your character, you may need to reconsider being with her moving forward bro.

what kind of limp wrist place do you live where getting dumped on and spat on isn't enough to push someone over?

if you spat on someone here, you would 100% get punched in the mouth at least by even the most well tempered person.

Are Australians really this autistic?

I'm not a hothead by any means, but I'm reasonably sure I would have punched him in the face knowing what he did was intentional.

lmao good shit mang

But seriously, if you spill beer on me and spit on me you better fucking run.

Hence why I suggested OP dump her ass. Seeing how she likes to play the victim too is a huge redflag. I had a girlfriend like that before, my own mother and sisters ended up supporting her more than me and reprimanding me about anything and nothing. To this day my own mother still goes on about it.

>be a beer
>finally get chosen to fulfill my life's purpose
>chosen by a skinny twinkle
>whatever, I shall fulfill my life's purpose
>wait months for this
>prepare to make it to Valhalla and see my Bros again
>wait, what's the skinny fuck doing
>pours me on some jacked dude in some James Bond cosplay
>realize I shall never fulfill my life's purpose
>cry out for vengeance
>Bond shoves the bastard
>as the life drains from me I feel satisfaction knowing justice was served

>So you're saying violence solves violence?
No, I'm not saying that at all. If that anons dad would have just been a cocky cunt and user would have punched him randomly, I'd completely agree with you. However, his dad tried to punch him - that's where every normal person would defend themselves. And yes, hitting back immediately after is still defense. You can talk shit to me all you want, I'd never lose my temper. But try assaulting me and I'll defend myself and hit back. And don't play the fucking victim after.

Him defending himself against a physical attack will make him an abusive father that needs therapy?

If you know where to look

>getting worked up over people getting mad at you for putting a beta in his place
dont worry about it OP stay alpha and your girl will still be with you

K Y S, GREW UP WITH A GOOD DAD FAGS!

The shitty thing is girls who like to provoke conflict are attracted to guys with anger issues.

nigga if you step up you have to go all the way, you cant just push him and run away like a girl

if he did spit at you, you shouldve either fucked him up, cant let that kind of disrespect fly or be the bigger man and walk away there is no place for a middle ground

also dont let other people dictate your behavior, calming exercises? foh

This shit never happened. No one in New York would accuse a Boston resident of being too good for New York.

Friends that treat physical altercations like they are the worst things in the world are not good friends.

First advice, worst advice

your friends sound like fucking hipster pussies

if some dude ruined my suit, i'd wail into him

Pls stop trolling u beta boy

i would have tombstone piledriver'd the cunt then when the gf complained i would pull down my pants and *BRRAAAAAAPPPTT* in her face

>not taking the high Road and saying you will send him the dry cleaning bill
>not making him look like a fool in front of all those people
>resorting to violence when the situation doesn't call for it

S A D
A
D

What a bunch of retards. This story can't be real.

>pussy bitch dumps beer on you while you're wearing a suit
>you push him
>you're the bad guy

Fucking liberals.

how about calling him out in front of everybody else?

if you can handle your anger that well you might be able to get everybody to call him out on his dumb shit

with a grin and furrowed brows and just loud enough for everybody to hear you "Wooooah? What's the big idea?"

then you socially box him to death

HNNNG

there's taking the high road and then there's getting a beer dumped on you and spat on and saying 'i-ill s-send you the dry cleaning bill' get your test levels checked bro you sound like you have no balls

Just imagine being that charismatic.

Start by calling him out, silence falls around room and everybody turns to you and it becomes a social boxing ring.

INCLUDE THIS IN THE SCREENCAP, HOLY FUCK THATS DEEPER THAN THE OCEAN.

Chill out and have a sip.

I'll take things that didn't happen for 500

Calm down

>this projection
I'm not a stuttering mess like you buddy

Pretty much this. You stopped too soon. If you'd beaten him senseless no one would have had the balls to say anything. Including your girl.

kek

>Don't mess with user over there or he'll shove you

>i think he included it cos when you take the effort to get dressed in a nice expensive suit and it gets beer poured on it and spat on it's more justified to kill the cunt that did it

>I cant make new friends so i can't leave these people

Projecting a bit too hard m8

>dude fucks up $800 jacket
>"haha your right i dont deserve her. Thanks bro ima clean up my jacket u prob wrecked."
>friends "oh donny ur so drunk u spilt beer on user!
>"if i was user id be pissed!"
>gf, haha donny go lay in my bed ur so drunk.
>user stares into the distance.

Is that what u want bro? Ur fine.

this. these people sound like they like to live out life with little consequence for their shitty decisions and refuse to change their perspective.

Fuck those people, he assaulted you. You were within your rights to break him.
And orbiters are a red flag user.

lol fag