My girlfriend went from 105 lbs - 130 in 6 months. That's 25 pounds. Am i fucked?

My girlfriend went from 105 lbs - 130 in 6 months. That's 25 pounds. Am i fucked?

Depends on if you've talked to her about it or not. If you have and she refuses to change, leave her.

When she gains weight, add weight to your routine. That way you can see when you have had enough

from working out no, from eating too many tato chips, yes

Yes if you're 105-130 lbs typical skelly Veeky Forums guy. No if you're 200 lbs ++ full grown man.

Yeah she probably weighs more than you now OP and could dominate your boipucci in the bed

it's all your fault, just ask her.

Kek

>Am i fucked?
She won't be.

Essentially a pound per week. That's like 500kcal surplus per day. Solid bulking.

3 more months and you'll be a father

Skele here, mad jelly of her gains. What's her bulking strategy?

>friend gets gf
>she gets a bit tubby
>i move overseas
>one year later
>they come to visit
>hoooly shit
>fupas and chins everywhere
>shes probably doubled in weight
>he has put on a few too
>shes eating all the time
>uses a working weeks worth of ingredients for her breakfast

I regret inviting them.

>how do i keep from not ballooning like my friends
im slim now but how do i not fall into the fat trap?

count your calories, meet your macros, and MOVE

HIL-LARIOUS

Develop a legitimate stigma to overeating.

It's the only way to stay thin. Even dudes who spend their adolescence perfecting their body balloon up unless they legit fear food.

Exercise, eat healthy as much as possible. Cut out all soda. All of it. Only eat bad on special occasions with friends. When you are by yourself always eat healthy and don't snack. Do all this and you'll be fine.

The best way of course is to develop a fitness goal, be it weightlifting, running whatever. Set a goal and work toward it. No matter what you want to do, having a good diet will be paramount so it'll force you to eat properly.

If you want to do it, you'll do it.

My gf went from 165 to a peak of 225 over 18 months. she's down to about 200 now. You think you got fucking problems man?

people work out for years to gain 25 pounds of lean mass

She would have already been fat at 165 unless shes like 6 foot, shes probably not 6 foot, so yeah shes probably a fucking whale right now.

What the fuck is the point of having a girlfriend if shes FAT?

Naw dude, she's fucked. You're going to be single.

THICC

KEK

alisha?

Can you share her routine plz?

She is doing SS+GOMAD don't judge.