Supplement guys; how did I do?

Supplement guys; how did I do?
This was my first time buying supplements and don't know shit. Please go easy on me.
>tfw I spent $130 on this

Uh, not sure why photo rotated.

Pleeeeaaaaase be bait

dun goofd

how much was the whey? cause the multis and c4 shouldn't have been more than 20 ea

Fuck me right. Plus this...

if you're willing to spend 130, just get some real shit.

I really hope you still have your receipt.

>$130

Could've just used that money for test which actually gets real results instead of this placebo shit.

What did I do wrong? The only thing I could've fucked up was the multivitamin because he pushed it so hard. 180 capsules for $35, buy one get one 50% off.

You let the dude at gnc pressure you into buying stuff didn't you

who else here a supplement guy?

multis, whey, and pwo

you did perfect

a little pricey i suspect is the negative feedback, but other than that dont listen to these neckbeard faggots

all of those are good but don't buy from GNC, you could get them online as different brands for about 1/2 the price.

dont shop at gnc dude you could have gotten that stuff for half of what you paid.

also when starting out dont take preworkout. use it when you start stalling on your lifts, which usually takes 6 months after starting.

/thread

also the serving size for c4 is one scoop but if you're a beginner i'd start with a half scoop.

wasting money on dumb gear doesn't make you lift better. learn to fucking nutrition, track your food intake/macros, and supplement as needed.

Yes. But I saw a supplement thread and wanted to try this stuff out anyway. Dude recommended which brands and bottles to get.

I was always against supplements but fuckit. Are y'all mad just because I overpaid? If so, that's fine. It's just a one time thing. Next time I'll do more research.

Main reason for the the vitamins and protein powder is because I'm trying to lose weight as quick as possible and don't want to miss out on nutrients.

He tried to get me to get some other brand that was $70 but I said naw. Forgot the brand, it tasted like gummy worms and I liked it but I figure I can always get it in the future.

>Multis
Ok, but comparable products can be bought elsewhere for cheaper.

>Whey Isolate
Not sure how GNC's is, but I'm sure you can find better and/or cheaper.

>Preworkout
I find it unnecesary, but some people enjoy using them.

All told, not particularly bad, but it seems like you overpaid (thanks to GNC prices).

price is the only problem bra, those are the only things really worth buying.

E A T A B A L A N C E D D I E T

c4 is probably the best starter pwo you can get, so you did right. the expensive shit like Jym isn't worth the money for a beginner, you just dont want/need top of the line until you're heavy lifting

that is really good whey tho even tho its horribly overpriced

>ligandrol
>MK677
>ON mens multi
>creatine
>glutatmine
>beta alanine

why tho?

they're 20 bucks on amazon

>because he pushed it so hard.

you're literally retarded