Height>Face>Frame

Height>Face>Frame

We can all agree on this right? I'm only talking about physical appearance.

Face>height>frame
face is literally what the brain remembers when it thinks of "human"

doesnt matter because you need all 3 to be a CHAD

>no one ever mentions NT

NT>face>=status>height>body

What's NT?

Neurotypical. I know it's not physical appearance related but it's never mentioned.

As long as you don't come off as autistic and can pass as a normie, no flaws you think you have with the rest should hold you back.

lol cope

taint>height>face>frame

Lol thats the most autistic interpretation of NT ive read, you have to have good FFH for that to even come into play.

Looks > Power > Money

>money lowest

lol no, why do you think the term gold digger exists?

Money is a subset of power.

Being very rich makes you powerful. Chicks don't care so much for the cash per se, more for what you can get with it.

height = face = frame
the more you have the better you silly cunts

how is this coping?

None of it matters if you don't have the balls to take the initiative. Reminder most girls will sooner fuck the 4/10 DYEL balding manlet that was humping their leg all night than approach you.

>Reminder most girls will sooner fuck the 4/10 DYEL balding manlet that was humping their leg all night than approach you.
Ive seen girls run away from guys who were 6/10, 6'0'' guys with good hair who were humping their leg so maybe rethink this, friendo?

Girls want you to take initiative sure but look good as well

>6'0''

Emperor of manlets

None of this contradicts my post.

face is above height

>forgetting about KDS which is way more important than FFH
It's like you guys don't even want to make it.

even scooby frankenstein sucks nowadays. The first one was the best

So a 5'2 manlet with a 10/10 face would have higher chances, on average, than someone 6'3 with a 6/10 face?

If you're above 6'1 and don't have any facial deformities you'll always have the best chances.

I've seen some truly ugly big guys with cuties. I think we as men can't really wrap our heads around the concept of height and what it really means to women.

No, it's face > height > frame unless you're a turbo manlet.

I'm 6'2 with 6/10 face and I've been pretty much ignored by girls my whole life

Do you have any idea how dating works? Random women won't just approach you because you're tall. There are social settings where it's more common but you probably don't attend those.

Also I was not taking personality into account. If you have total aspergers, avoid eye contact and generally give off a creepy vibe then height and face doesn't matter. You're simply unapproachable.

I have a super social friend who's like 5'4 with a 9/10 face and he's never dating below an 8/10 in his life

Yeah I know

>perma virgins discuss what women want

>>>lookism
>>>autsim

I think I browse too much fit i can name where all the body parts come from.

Face > Height = Frame imo

this is my new favorite meme

Only comments worth reading tbqh

Because some women are different from the others?

If all women were gold diggers, the term gold digger would not exist, it would just be "woman"

There's nothing more overrated than height. You guys are fucking obsessed with that shit. Height is like no 4 or 5 on the list of important things.

cope
FACE and TAINT are the only things that are even remotely close to HEIGHT in importance

Take it from me (6'4), being tall and skinny is an instant turn off for a lot of women. Still better than being short though.

However gotta admit since adding a bunch of muscle interest from women has gone through the roof.

le taint meme