fb.com/matthew.sohmer.9/videos/10208935487248515/
adidasspecialtysports.co.uk/product/crazy-power-shoes/BA9169
shopboxbasics.com/products/mens-adidas-crazypower-tr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHEIKO & DIETMAR PROGRAMS

Sheiko Programs:

>Beginner (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/

>Intermediate Small Load (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/

>Intermediate Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/

>Intermediate Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/

>Advanced Small Load (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12NUdKocJ2GnpjFXei-N_doL7NM6aT-LwulkS8LQwGEk/

>Advanced Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/

>Advanced Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/

Dietmar Programs (translated by cā€™ā€™,)):

>New to competitions:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/176C50p67VaRiFYuDqGctTVRbgXcvejVea4GrZDg4RmA/

>Veteran competitive:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/197wVbzGyE5MWvP1KB4u6rsJX30uAmgeVxJvTV74sVc8/

>Guide for competitive programs:
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLSHl5UWt2Z09LVE0/view?ths=true

>Volume program:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YbmVOCBKbY8bDOVjO5lNThwKOkthaHi1sX0o6PsixJc/

>Volume program: (by Haugen)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BWu8oSQ9htB91Yjo6pP5XX8qrk-mbUNax_rvEcEf4H8/

>Guide for volume program:
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLYkVmb3prYWt1OWM/view?ths=true

I claim this post for my sweet prince and good friend Chadlex.

I just finished week 4 day 1 of my Sheiko prep cycle. I feel sufficiently peaked, can I skip days 3 and 4? I feel like they'd just overwork me. Can I just do day 2 of week 4 on Wednesday and then go straight to skills test on Saturday? I feel ready

Also before deadlifts on Wednesday can I do an 80% squat triples instead of deficit deads just to hammer in a bit more form practice?

Reminder that if you have participated in a meet, you can link me to your video or post the webms and you'll be added to the celebration thread dedicated to the competitive lifters of /plg/.

Current lifters (videos of the lifts):

Bodorio
Alex
Isley
Twink Alex
Mystery user
Virtus
Bryce
Benchbro
Boardshorts
Norsefat
Haack
Kbooey
Tzekk

Special mentions (pics only):

Poutine
Cheekie

Sure, why not.

Good luck on the tests!

Thanks trappy!

>you made gains up to first skills test
>you could't handle the gains

so what you're saying is

the program was wrong for me, just like I stated.

what the fuck isn't there to get lmao

I tried to do too much for too long and It blew up in my face, it sure as FUCK wasn't a meet day performance issue, it was literally over training: the definition

I started tanking WAY before the meet, hell my deadlift got fucked up in like week 3 or 4. I got a good response out of squat and a really good response on bench but they didn't even come close to making up how bad my deadlift got, considering that alone it was like a net -30 or -45 lb to my total.

Looking back on it, I wish I actually would have stopped at the skills test.

You know, using all time maxes in a detrained state probably didn't help.

>what the fuck isn't there to get lmao
Remember:

You're talking to someone who wants to dodge male competition so hard that he dresses as a girl and lets boys fuck his butt.

He doesn't lift.

He isn't a doctor.

He isn't a coach.

He is a man that smells like a man and has a fuzzy face and a leaky butt and sits behind a keyboard all day instead of being accepted by society.

This
Just ignore the cunt

Box squats really helped me groove the motor pattern of sitting back, then I think do all sorts of stuff to work on keeping my chest up.

>Just imagine if we had a janitor or mod here...

Naw, we don't need one, just ignore it all.

Pic attached really helped me work through my tendon issues. But if you keep moving your hands out, you'll get to check the (in) box on your meet attempts which is cool.

Keeping my chest up isn't a problem, but the sitting back would help a lot, thanks poutine!

Have one of my favorite Iskra's.

That is unnecessarily rude.

Dang gurl whats good?

Hm...

What I don't get is that the comp cycle is supposed to be pretty light and low volume, for the most part. I'd expect a trainee to be peaked at the end of it, and not overtrained...

How did you peak for other meets, in comparison?

And yeah you're not the first person mentioning gains on squat and bench but deadlift getting weaker on Sheiko. Though those guys usually complain that it's not enough work for the deadlift - in your case it would be the opposite issue...

You did the old CMS 4-days program, right? The same as bodorio and isley?

Maybe what fucked you over the most is that the old CMS (now called advanced large load) is intended for lifters under 80kg - meaning it has more volume than the one intended for lifters over 80kg and waaay more volume than the one intended for lifters at 120kg+.
Perhaps that's why Sheiko's 120kg programs have the lowest volume of all, he would probably expect a heavy lifter like you to overtrain on the large volume since you're handling much heavier weights than the guys under 80kg.

And btw, sorry for bringing this up for the... fifth time? kek
It's just that I haven't had any experience with a trainee overtraining or a any cases similar to yours, so I'm very curious about it cause I really want to learn more from your experience.

ily norsie

Did a squat single of 495 @9-9.5 today, but the depth would have been redlighted 80% of the time.

Been better, been worse.

>Did a squat single of 495 @9-9.5 today

REEEEE

All the time I've spent fixing my squat, I haven't been able to go heavier than 425 and it makes me mad.

>And btw, sorry for bringing this up for the... fifth time? kek
>It's just that I haven't had any experience with a trainee overtraining or a any cases similar to yours
You hear that Norse?

He's telling you that you're wrong.

Atleast theres not a 100+ lb difference in your squat and pull like mine

No friend, I don't care about being stronger than you - I care about being stronger than the me from yesterday.

Your bench and deadlift are within about 15-30lbs of mine at 10lbs lighter than me. Does that help?

You'll get there poutine, and I'll get there when I stop drunkenly fucking up.

Reminder #1

I haven't tested in a long time, but I'm pretty sure there is a 100lb gap.

Just did an accessory day, mostly light as it's a new program

Chin ups with 5kg 3x5
Incline Bench 50kg 3x5
Machine Rows 30kg 3x10
Ab Curls 60kg 5x11
Tricep Push Down 60kg 3x11
Chest Flies 70kg 3x11
Side Lats 6kg 3x11
Read Delt Flies 3x11

Abs Triceps and Chest Flies carry over from old numbers so they aren't light like the rest is

is it better to do a large variety of accessories or do half as many and do twice as many sets?

It's pretty obvious. The program was perfect for you but you did something wrong. You had to have because there is no way it wasn't right for you... it was perfect.

All your fault.

>old CMS for 80 and under kg
nope. I did the 80+ kg class1/CMS 4 day. I have the excel template still. I also have my version with notes on some days.

>how did you peak for other meets in comparison
less reps
more 1 rep sets
take 5-7 days off right before the meet, with only light stretching in those 5-7 days
go to meet
win

>want to learn
Quite honestly, there's no specific thing.
It was a bunch of things, but here's the biggest ones

>first time doing REAL training (which I think I detest normally any ways - i just dont' like boring shit)
>went with TRUE MEET MAXES to base the program (not inflated, but I used 600/400/700 lbs for input)
>at same time of running sheiko, experienced horrible emotional abuse from HTAMILF (I was susceptible to it at that time)
>went from having regular awesome sex to being emotionally abused and literally cockteased on a fucking daily basis (this might have been the worst part of it all, srs)
>while all of this was happening, experienced the worst fucking semester of school that I've EVER had, ever
>while stressing out about finding a job
>while going HAM on entrepreneurial efforts and getting semi-serious about starting a business

at the end of the day, you get to spend "stress".

Stress is a resource that you have. and you only have so much of it. You can spend all your stress on training. Or you can spend it all on school. Or you can spend it on a shitty fucking cocktease whore.

But if your eyes get bigger than your stomach and you spend more stress than you have in your reserve, don't be surprised when you break. It's unsustainable stress spending. Others would call this "Stress management".

Kek then maybe we're long lost poverty squat brothers

>Stress is a resource that you have. and you only have so much of it. You can spend all your stress on training. Or you can spend it all on school. Or you can spend it on a shitty fucking cocktease whore.
Explains why frog does well on sheiko. He's a virgin neet

Just curious, how reliable was your penis during sheiko?

No idea. didn't have any fucking sex.

What are your stress levels like currently?

>neet
Hes in school

>virgin
He does have a girl friend cant confirm what they've done in bed

Let this be a cautionary tale, kids. Don't let a hobby turn into a job.

Is this an optimal program for a beginner? I did Starting Strength a few years ago but life happened and I haven't been in a gym since.

Not sure. Haven't been doing a good job of objectively quantifying like I was back then. I started working in May 2016 and it was fucking brutal. Literally the most stressed I've ever been. It's considerably better now, though i've still got shit like right now, going a full month doing 4 on - 4 off night shifts. in Iowa. Shit's pretty brutal.

This, abso-fucking-lutely.

Why does it seem like talentchads squat/deadlift the same? (eg Alex,fregg,virtus)

>is it better to do a large variety of accessories or do half as many and do twice as many sets?

3x5 chinups + 3x5 pullups
vs
6x5 chinups

The first option is better and more fun :)

Ho

I see.
Well, makes more sense to me now.

In the situation you were in, probably even the 120kg program would've been too much. Specially considering how Sheiko programs are intended for people who can devote most of their recovery and stress to the training itself.

Also doesn't help when you're devoting so much time and effort to a style of program that is just boring for you.

Well, we learn from our mistakes. And I've definitely learned a lot just from talk with you about it through all these months. :)

>nope. I did the 80+ kg class1/CMS 4 day

Well, it's still considerably higher volume than the program for 120kg lifters.

Just for those curious,
On the app, here's the comparison between them:

120kg (advanced small load)
Lifts counts: 727 (prep 1) -> 758 (prep 2) -> 820 (prep 3) -> 537 (comp)

Over 80kg (advanced medium load)
Lifts counts: 781 (prep 1) -> 1456 (prep 2) -> 1112 (prep 3) -> 536 (comp)

Under 80kg (advanced large load)
Lifts counts: 1365 (prep 1) -> 2218 (prep 2) -> 1290 (prep 3) -> 849 (comp)

OK i squat/dead the same and am GDE

btfo

its a super secret technique

Forgot to finish my thought...

Let's try this again:

However, keep in mind that somethings aren't exact substitutions of others.
While you can do 3x5 db flys + 3x5 cable crossovers instead of just 6x5 flys - doing 3x5 bench + 3x5 flys isn't the same as doing 6x5 bench.
6x5 bench will get you much stronger at... benching.

An alternative would be 3x5 bench + 3x3 bench with lighter weights, or 3x5 bench with legs up and lighter weight, or perhaps even 3x5 30 degrees incline bench.

We will never release our secrets

glad I could help senpai

Who else hyped for project memementum 2k17?

Oh, btw, remember the VS Athletics saying the heel height was like 3cm?

It's probably not. That's probably the total heel height, not the effective heel height.

For example, the adipowers has a heel height of 3.3cm - but the actual effective heel height, what actually matters, is 2cm.

So the 3.3-3.5cm heels on the VS shoes are probably just that.

The tallest heels in the market atm are the Adidas Leistung 2 (2.5cm effective).

Really depends on what you're doing (particularly if you're using any movements that tend to beat you up particularly bad), Either approach works since the overall volume tends to end up basically being the same. Pretty much the same as focusing on a few main lifts versus rotating a bunch of them - the former tends to get you better at the actual movements you're using, the latter tends to be a bit less stressful/more fun overall.

>people STILL just plug and play cookie cutter programs

Why

Hyped as fuck. Im hoping everyone in plg ends up in different groups so we can see the difference in the training groups

What is it??

And funny sidenote, I noticed the iranian lifter has added heel height to his adipowers here
youtube.com/watch?v=iEsum31efkk

Experimental training mike t offers for free and we offer our sanity and health in return

Hey Trappy, I want to start weightlifting but I won't have access to a coach for at least 6 months. Should I just focus on mobility and squats? Any help would be much appreciated.

That would be quite nice and we'd have a good idea of what works and what doesn't.

Some people don't have the access to or expendable income for personalized coaching.

Experimental program that will probably work very well through Mike T. and RTS. Gotta go through a few questionnaires and log the workouts but it's new and exciting.

High risk, high reward. I dunno how this time around will be but I haven't seen many programs that had as big a spread of outcomes as the original PM.

do I have to pay to be in project momentum

This whole project momentum shit sounds way too retarded have fun being a Guinea pig untill you get injured

>suffer horrible injury
>regress
>make no progress
>add up to 50kg to your total

I'll fucking say.

It's free but it might be too late to sign up.

And btw, if you search on amazon for Heel Raisers they have a lot of options for very cheap, like a couple of bucks even.

>Veeky Forums pass

That's something I would expect you to say. Sometimes you just gotta take a risk or spice it up.

I really like the leistungs. Might consider getting a pair

can you give me a link to sign up please

Being a person who has been injured id rather not have it happen again even if that means skipping out on some gains

My mental health is more effected by a injury than my body is

rip

>Specially considering how Sheiko programs are intended for people who can devote most of their recovery and stress to the training itself.

This right here is the Sheiko programming's biggest flaw. The program in untenable for anyone with a job, or life. Sheiko will destroy you if you cannot fully commit to it.

>This whole project momentum shit sounds way too retarded have fun being a Guinea pig untill you get injured

It's pretty useful for the rest of us - the data that's compiled is very interesting. Hopely more than %25 actually follow through and respond this time.

KEK

The PL3's are fucking sexy too.

YouTube video with the link explaining it is here.

youtu.be/x0ZjOpkAJ0w

I've played sports and been an athlete in varsity or club sports all through high school and college, and since I was 8 years old. The worst injuries I've ever had were I pulled each hamstring once 4+ years ago and pulled a spinal erector once last year while cutting at a steep deficit. The concern is appreciated but as long as I eat at a surplus or maintenance I'll be fine.

pl3s a shit
pl2s r better

:(

God i know, PL3 are gr8

:(

To be honest, I'm kinda in love with the PL1s nowadays.

The heels are low, though.

Don't worry, people will leak the program here and you will be able to knock yourself out with it.

I still don't understand what's the deal with the "Adidas Crazypower" though.

Regular 2cm heel height... adidas has like, 3 shoes at that heel height at the moment. Did they really need a new one?

Or do the crazypowers offer something else I haven't noticed?

pls

We've been memeing this for almost a week now. That's on you

Check this out senpai youtube.com/channel/UCPTWOs5ItY1Ouz-HoVkS34w/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=0

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGYKQZg-b1FYhl4P8OnCd_C2v2tjOC55X

>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGYKQZg-b1FYhl4P8OnCd_C2v2tjOC55X

tyvm

Most of the videos that should be in the playlists but aren't are in the channel.
I still have to reorganize the whole thing.

And oh, here's the other playlist
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGYKQZg-b1FaJbNrQrwYXkP0BVDKdTpPy

while we're talking shoes, what are a few of the higher-heeled selections? Positions look SUPER nice and have really good height but I'm not paying $200 for shoes

All of the shoes described below are great, including the cheapest options.
Heel height is personal preference.

Remember to look for sales. They're very common.

Damn
really surprised how decent Klokov's english is.

>There is literally no brick & mortar store near me that sells PL shoes

REEEEEEEEE I JUST WANT TO TRY THEM ON BEFORE BUYING BECAUSE I'M ON A WEIRD BORDER BETWEEN 9.5-10 DEPENDING ON BRAND I HATE LIVING IN CANADA

thanks

Don't remind me, I can't fall in love again

>tfw 15 minutes from Rogue HQ
>despite this my gym has shitty barbells

Reeeeeeeee, use some of those membership fees and buy us some damn Rogue Ohio Power bars!

My PL2's fit true to size in much the same way my Chucks do.

Would you ever consider wearing oly shoes with your stinky smelly bare feet for about a month then selling them to a lucky /plg/ user? Asking for a friend

They're Adidas' attempt to make a crossfit trainer. The have heel cushioning and a softer heel.

Dang, that's pretty in-depth, fanks bruv.

My feet don't smell.

From what I've seen the heel is TPU, same material as: romaleos, adipowers, leistung, legacy lifter, anta's, etc.

It's definitely not "crossfit shoes". It's totally made for weightlifting.

I guess the main difference is the forefoot being totally mesh, so breathable and flexible... but still, I don't see what market they're targeting with these. You could argue it's the next adipower, but they are actually releasing new adipowers as well...

I bet your benis smells when youre being a naughty girl and dont wash under your foreskin ;)

i have this blunt pain in my knee, as if someone hit me with a bat.

feels weird man...

fb.com/matthew.sohmer.9/videos/10208935487248515/

junior

drug free

800+ lb deadlift

wew

>It's definitely not "crossfit shoes". It's totally made for weightlifting.

Nope. Literally lists cushioning in its features, and every review is people saying how great it is for crossfit. Amazon has them listed as a crosstrainer.

Are you checking the Crazypower or the Crazypower TR?
The TR is for crossfit.

This one is for weightlifting adidasspecialtysports.co.uk/product/crazy-power-shoes/BA9169

Did someone hit you in the knee with a bat?

s-stop

And the reaaaally drive my point home:

shopboxbasics.com/products/mens-adidas-crazypower-tr