Where do you get your whey from Veeky Forums?

Where do you get your whey from Veeky Forums?
Favorite flavor?

amazon
$100 / 150 scoops

any non fruit flavor. banana is gud

>any non fruit flavor. banana is gud

???

what did he mean by this?

Chocolate brownie

Tastes the best and isn't too sweet

You said not fruit then you said banan so he thought u condraticted urself but banan is vegetable

I buy strawberry or cookies and cream from Bulk Nutrients. I dig it.

Wew

From MyProtein I like the Strawberry Cream flavor. Tastes like strawberry nesquik.

This.

Except I get White Chocolate because it tastes quite good in water compared to other flavors.

Myprotein cookies and cream, its ok.
Favorite so far has been ON Gold stadard chocolate malt

mah nigga

Bought 22 lbs of it during the last big sale. $108 total.

I thought cookies and cream was pig disgusting. Way too sweet.

Ausfag reporting in. Bulknutrients.com.au is cheap AF and quick shipping. Choc is the best, but their coffee is alright too. It tastes like they literally put burnt coffee grounds in it. So good.

Really? Other user but when I tried cookies and cream it wasn't sweet at all. It did taste disgusting though, strawberry cream and mocha all the way.

I'm going to order 11lbs of the strawberry cream, is it really that good? Do you feel like its a good supplement brand?

Nigga if you aren't sure then buy the 2.2lb bag. Everybody loves the Strawberry Cream for the most part though so it's a pretty safe buy. That and Chocolate Smooth.

>tfw just ordered cookies and cream
God dammit

I'll get it haha I was wondering if it was as good as you said but thanks for the reply m9, I'll try it out

ayy

Who else /CanadianProtein/ here because MyProtein hates us?

Have you seen banana seeds?

Literally drinking it right now.
It's fine bro, don't worry about it. It's pretty tolerable.

Canadaprotein never has sales tho, I live west coast and shipping has actually taken longer for Canadaprotein than Myprotein. Bought from Canada for around 4 months and switched to Myprotein, the discounts are too ridiculous to miss

BulkNutrients.
Cheap

Saggy tits and butterface

Why did you post this image?

Couldn't endure it. Made me wanna puke so bad

Banana is pretty gud
Vanilla is disgusting
Strawberry is ok

Life is hard

>Not buying 5kg bags of myprotein chocolate mint

>MyProtein
>ON
>ESN if you're in Germany
You can never go wrong with chocolate or vanilla.

MyProtein unflavoured.

Hey guys, is celery and wildberry flavor worth it?

Snagged some MyProtein during a sale a few months back. Got an 11lb bag of the impact ebay and some creatine for around $60.

Got the Banana flavored whey which I would recommend, very mild, doesnt leave me feeling bloated. A lot of the chocolate/cookies and cream flavors are too sweet for me. Banana is a good choice if you want to drink it every day and not get sick of it.

Got the tropical creatine, which tastes a bit like some kind of bottom shelf tropical juice. Not delicious, but not bad either. I still think unflavored is the way to go.

From the nex, they're having a discount sale soon

I just brought 5kg of the stuff lmao (kill me)

Natural (no-taste) MyProtein whey, 5kg - cheaper than milk products in Saudi Germania.

I mix 60g with water twice a day and drink the whole mixture in one attempt.

Feels shit desu, but love my cheap gains.

Different strokes.
Vanilla ON whey made me want to vomit, I had to chug it and hold my nose or I would wretch like a slut sucking a big black cock. I can sip Myprotein Cookies and Cream while over the course of a few minutes while I sit here and shitpost on Veeky Forums in relative comfort.

I buy winco whey protein. Shit is cheap as fuck and unflavored so you can do whatever you want with it.

$5 a pound = 453 grams. I use a 32g scoop so I'm getting ~14 scoops per $5 dollars. Unbeatable cost, and whey is whey.

Myprotein. Currently using vanilla, which tastes nice but I'm pretty sure it's making my piss stink.

I bought banana from them before. First batch tasted great, second was very acidic and revolting.

He bought into the high test meme way too hard

My nigga

based myprotein rhubarb and custard

Was going to order this tomorrow when my paycheck comes in, does it taste like the rhubarb and custard candies or does it just have dissimilar but still nice taste?

anybody tried the myprotein cinnamon rolls flavor? I wanna try it but don't wanna get a 2lbs bag of it if it's no good.

>bought 11lbs of vanilla during new years sale
>not sure why I don't even like vanilla flavoring
>end up hating it

I deserved this

I use ON. Flavors ive tried

>double rich chocolate
>mint chocolate
>rocky road
>extreme milk chocolate

Double rich chocolate was the best so far. I usually mix with water and its ok. Nothing great. Rocky road was pretty good with milk but with water is god awful

Pro V-gain strawberry. Tasttes better than Myprotein

pretty good, I'd say it's worth buying a small bag

mix it with some greek yogurt for some awesome pudding

I had these so far:

Choc Smooth 9/10
Choc Nut 8/10
Choc Banana 6/10

Anyone ever get Salted Caramel or Mocha from Myprotein? If so, how are they?

I've heard the Mocha is really good, never had it myself though

apparently it also makes your piss smell like mocha, so that's a plus

The salted caramel is nearly 30 dollars cheaper, I'll go with that.

new to fit here, anons how do you guys consume these proteins and do they keep you full?

Anyone have any reccs of non-whey and non-soy powder? So far I've tried brands 21Days, Biochem, and Garden of Life... which I think I like best so far. Any other ones I should try?

always buy unflavored user I made the same mistake with some "green sour apple" bullshit creatine. Never finished it - tastes nasty.

Will carb-free whey fuck up keto?

myprotein whey isolate. neutral taste, because more protein and less carbs.
whatever it takes!

MP or ON, plain chocolate flavor. just go for whichever I can get cheaper. heading to costco tomorrow because they have the big ON bag for a very good price.