Bros I need a feakin thiccc bread bad

bros I need a feakin thiccc bread bad

>inb4 MUH DIK

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

BRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPTTHTTBTBTBTBTHTHBTHBHBT.....*plop*.....oh NO :(, i knew i shouldn't have all that Taco Bell before deadlifting...now i'm going to have to go change...that is, of course, unless you're feeling hungry ;)

Autism Speaks

PPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFTHHHHLLLLLTTTTTT

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….

based

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHH *plop* *plop* *plop* *plop*
>Oh no, user, it looks like I'm having a no.5 on the Bristol scale
*plop* *plop* *plop*
>This is really embarrassing, I should really get more fibre in my diet
BRRRUMPPPHHH
*plop* *plop* *plop*
>user, I'm so embarrassed. Would you be a darling and make all this evidence disappear?
*plop* *plop*
>Please user, be a good boy and slurp it all up.
*plop* *plop*
>I love you :-)
*plop*

*toot*

Brapppgpfppghgfgtppppttttfftt

proof that /tv/, Veeky Forums, and /pol/ are all the same people

PRRRBBFFF THTTFF /TVFFVFPHTT/, /FFFRRT/, ARRBBBTH /PPPPTHOLL/ ARBBTTHH THHHHBBP SSSSSRRRPT PPRRPPTTHL

*BLOOP*
>OMG user, mommy made diarrhea! Time to slurp :)

Never disappointing moment here. Thank you based thread.

BRRRAAAAPPPPP.....oh no! i knew i shouldn't have tried to squat after eating that big chipotle burrito.....user, why don't you come lick up the mess I've made ;)BTTTHTHTHTBTBTHTTTTPTPHTHTBTTBTHBHBTHBTHBTHTHTTHTSPPPLORCCCHHHBAZINGA!!!!!

obligatory: vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc

BRAAAAAP BRLRAAELAPLPELEEPEHHHHPHFFFF
*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAP*
Oh dear...did you smell that? W-would you like to come closer?
*PFFFTFFFFFFBRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP*
Oh my goodness! That surprised me! Hmm? You wanna get a little closer?, oh alright.
*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPTHHHHHHH*
Oh my I...I think I made a mess, would you care...care to...to lick it up?
*PPPTTHHHHH*
How's it taste? I had had some taco bell today
Mmmm that's nice lick it all up
*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPpth*
I know you got a whiff of that heheh, I'm all tapped out! Oh! What a mouth full you have! Care to share with me?
Mmmm yummy~~~

jesus christ you guys

Who the fuck turns a thread with brookie into shit? Jesus.
Anyways...

She looks like a man but I'm kinda attracted to her

BRRRRRRRRTHHHHHHPFFFRRRRT
>sorry user, if you want to see my muscles, you'll have to stand my protein hehe x3

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPHFFFFALLAHUAKBAH

Answer to me bros.

If THIC a real thing? I see very rare actually thic women IRL. The ideal type seems to be skinny.

Are you guys seriously into thicc? Not talking about fat thic, but thick tighs huge ass etc.

Its just people who are into fat women, but try to hide their degeneracy.

Something akin to faggots who are into traps saying its not gay and "they are really women, guys"

Pepe needs braces imo.

As for thick girls, they are rare as in most pictures you see are Photoshop. True Thick girls only go after the richest of men.

> this fucking pasta

fuck all you autistic faggots ruining my safe place with your retarded forced memery. back to r9k & b the lot of you...

*toot*

fpbp