Sup Veeky Forums what is wrong with his body? why does it bulge and hunch like that?

Sup Veeky Forums what is wrong with his body? why does it bulge and hunch like that?

the pressure and power of freedom

his mortal shell can barely contain it

It my be hunched but he still has a stronger backbone than any President in recent history

He's fat and old as shit
that's what 70 years of not taking care of your body looks like

That's what a fat natty 70 years old man looks like.

Unnatty one would be Vince McMahon

Compare him to other 70 year olds lol. Dude barely sleeps as well.

He'll outlive the lot of us.

le based putin is not exist in your dreamland?

Go watch some more CNN you try hard memeing faggot

Oh we must have a butthurt muslim sand nigger here

OH BOY HERE WE GO

this is what a President looks like

so he was a dyel 30 years ago
gj m8

Why is this a fucking problem to you liberals? Can't you accept he might be happy with his body? Why are you cucks trying to push an unrealistic body onto a 70 YEAR OLD MAN? You do realise you can be healthy with his body type right? He's even been shown to have high test unlike you low test liberal idiots.

> overweight
> healthy

pick one

There is literally no excuse for being fat. The only reason I voted for him was because he wasn't Hillary. Die.

> overweight
> healthy
>pick one

I pick both. He's been proven to be fucking healthy, if you have such a problem with him then fuck off to Canada like you probably promised to do.

We don't want them either
t. Cucknadian

>happy in his own skin
>HAES
>defying society's unrealistic, oppressive ideals

If he dyed his hair blue, would Tumblr realize they've had him all wrong?

I need fat acceptance because....

>barely sleeps
stop this meme, it's terrible for your health, people lose years for that shit
there are plenty of 70 year olds that look better. joe biden is older than him for fucks sake

he is over 70 years old
I wonder what will you look like with 70

lol fuck off mate, don't start that HAES shit just because you voted for him or w/e. there is no excuse for being a fat shit, especially with all that money and success

A little upper back rounding is ok when deadlifting freedom out of the swamp.

nobody in my family looks that bad. my 90 year old grandfather is in better shape

Not a fat piece of shit user, so...better than Trump.

He was a dumpy fat fuck his entire adult life. He fuels himself with fast food and never exercises. That's why he looks like shit.

not this swamp meme again
he just completely dropped that one

He's a 70 year old man who's worked in offices his whole working life, of course he's gonna have a bit of a bad posture.

Didn't he release his health records during the campaign which revealed he was in perfect health and the only mark was that he was slightly overweight, which is hardly surprising considering he is 70?

>slightly overweight
he's fat dude

Ascendance to immortal god king when?