Is it true that grills preferred to be creampied by a skinny jean fuccboi

Is it true that grills preferred to be creampied by a skinny jean fuccboi
instead of a strongman or is this just a made up meme by sad boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UOpNiJxzx7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

girls don't give that much of a shit about your body. however
>skinny>fat fuck who's "bulking"
>build>skinny>fat fuck
>built and lean>skinny>fat fuck

that's what they would prefer in that order. however, it's more important to aproach them and not be autistic. also take into account the FHF, overall appearance and other shit like that

It's all about face

Women don't actually like sex at all.

Sure they enjoy their sensitive nerves being touched and ticked but they can do it with a sex toy better than what any man could.

The only difference is that the sex toy can't provide status in the form of wealth and security, that's where the man comes in, they trade their body and eggs for wealth and security a man provides, not for sex with you.

Nah man

Why would rich girls ever cheat then ?

Yea there are many that like sex. I had 1 gf that wanted to have sex more often than me. You just have to find some

You are either a virgin or have a very small dick
Either way im sorry user

Mostly this. 'Sexual Economics' is the catch-all term of all the factors humans use to choose a mate and the tradeoffs involved. (Facial) symmetry, social and financial status, other indicators of physical strength and health - there's loads of shit factoring in.

Though I would hesitate to say that 'Women don't actually like sex at all', that's too general a statement on the physiology of women.

Virgin

But I have a bunch of Stacey tier sisters who constantly over hear talking about stuff like this.

You chads all get mocked behind your backs constantly lmao.

skinny jean fuckboi reporting, pull like crazy but its all in the face/hair and nearly never about the body :^)

Skinny jean fuccbois care more about their style, and take care of their face/hair to compensate for having a shit body.

Some lifting fags stop caring about their face, thinking their body will attract women. Or they shave their hair in a buzzcut because 'its easy for the gym'

Face matters more than body boys

they do, but they like the social aspect of it more i would say. they can use toys and shit for stimulation and shit but they like having sex because they like being the object of sexual attention. which is why they probably don't like it when you pound them without saying a word and leaving quickly after finishing

Different females have different preferances. But a lot of females want to get smashed by a big, muscly guy.

~10-15% bodyfat = attractive body

sub 10 and above 15 exponentially decreases attractiveness, regardless of the amount of muscle.
Also, the more muscle you have the more fat you can have while still staying in the 10-15% range.

that in mind:
built > otter > skinny > natty limit

Thinking your "built" option isn't the natty limit. You're delusional man.

Different people have different tastes, more news at 11!
It's true for some girls, but not for others. Just like some men like skinny women and some like thick women.

What's wrong with a buzzcut?

This one does
youtube.com/watch?v=UOpNiJxzx7w

girls don't give a shit about that unless theyre seeing a picture of you. Maybe you guys need to work on being less autistic and creepy? Who knows

>implying what is considered an "attractive body" is not a very broad range for both men and women

thicc

>caring what women say

You already lost brah

*BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

The low test girls seem to like skinny low test cucks and THICC grills want larger men. I'm in a group chat with a couple and they're genuinely nigging out over average untrained men.

Why

this this this
a lot of grills also like strongmen too though op