2011 I was a fan and stood witness to a revolution

2011 I was a fan and stood witness to a revolution
2017 I am a part of the same revolution.

Brah, you got a nice body and you pretty much you have already make it already.

I just hope you will never give up, user.

How do zyzz fags cope with the fact that chestbrahs physique blows zyzz out of the water?

>Zyzz is a dead person
Do people not remember this?
He is no longer alive
He is a dead young person and will never be alive again
He is loved by many but the fact that everything he worked for has gone to waste is forgotten by many
At least he still inspires

This is the first picture iv ever seen of chest brah where he actuallly looks aesthetic

Chestbrah thread

with the fact that chestbrah is a manlet and his physique is therefore both unintimidating and relatively easy to achieve

lookin good brah
routine/cycle?

He is 10x as "intimidating" and more impressive than zyzz ever got though.

well, zyzz had the face.

>because lifting will make you taller lol

He's remembered more than the average dead person is, and it's for mostly positive reasons instead of something like "person to shit himself harder in the state of Alabama than anyone else in the above state has before"

That's a win in my book

What was zyzz like in person?
What is chestbrah like in person?

Yeah unfortunately he just doesn't have the face. Idk. He looks like a deer scared in headlights all the fucking time. I followed him on snapchat for a while for the lols and whenever he gets a haircut or some shit he's always asking 'screenshot if you guys think this haircut looks good'. Really shows how insecure he really is.

Nevertheless he's a successful dude with a good body. no matter how cringe he can be

>revolution
>following a diet, working out and dancing at festivals
>revolution

yeah no

>thighs not touching
leg day?

literally what?

zyzz is the fucking ugliest piece of shit sandnigger with absolutely god awful hairstyle.

literally the only thing "epic" about zyzz was that we were 6 years younger (probably around age ~18) and thought it was cool. and well his story is kind of cool. from skinny wow nerd to decently aestethic 'alpha male', granted the fact he took steroids and died for it really isn't that impressive.

but sure the story is still somewhat cool.

lol u mad

if he angles himself with the right lighting and filters he can actually look like not-shit.

>15 years of hard trenning to look like that
>a man in his 30's still partying with teenagers and barely making ends meet by selling t-shirts of his dead brother
>makes 0 money off of his shitty physique unlike jeff seid who doesn't exploit the dead and just makes multi-6 figures by being aesthetic with sponsors

He's literally a manchild.

Didn't he get arrested for selling roids haha

lol you're delusional if you thought zyzz was an ugly dude.

Post uncensored pic pls.

>calls himself chestbrah
>has no chest

Sad!

Faggots carrying around purses. Top kek.
>so insecure with your gayness you get 'big' just to stage photos with girls

(Manlet)
growing up does

What's with the little shorts Australians wear? I'm not saying guys need to wear shorts below the knee, but it looks like cunts down under are wearing women's shorts.

It's fucking hot here.
I dunno how unless you live in some ice covered tundra you'd want to be encumbered with excess fabric whilst working out.

It's hot here too, but those tight little shorts looks restrictive.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

most people who wear those shorts wear rugby shorts

Why hasn't anyone put Chestbrah out of his misery yet?Is he going to keep doing this for the rest of his life???

It doesn't and never will.What are you fucking blind???

In gym but got it from Reddit front page I think