My doctor has officially banned me from all leg exercises until I complete a 3 month physical therapy program to fix my...

My doctor has officially banned me from all leg exercises until I complete a 3 month physical therapy program to fix my injured knee. I was initially doing doing pic related, but now squats and diddlys are off the table until further notice. What can I add to this routine in the meantime to focus on my upper body development and fat loss until I can return to doing legs again?

Other urls found in this thread:

strongerbyscience.com/squatting-with-patellar-tendinopathy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Greyskull's pretty basic, isnt it? How'd you fuck yourself up?

I'd probably kill myself if it happened to me desu

Just keep doing your usual routine. Is it possible that your knee injury is just you still being overweight?

substitute deadlifts with stiff legged deadlifts, they shouldn't affect your knees. And squats with box squats. All upperbody stays the same.

But i wouldn't go heavy with box squats or stiffleged DL, i would aim at 3 sets of 8-10 reps, when you get 3x10 you up the weight.

kekd

Motorcycle accident. I wasn't paying attention and I accidentally cornered into someone's headlight and fell directly onto my knee. Not broken thankfully but the tendon there is all fucked up and stiff. Been about two weeks and no progress so it's PT time.

Can't do either. Not allowed to be on my knees unless I'm doing slow walking. I even had to switch to seated cable rows and seated overhead press until further notice.

Swimming

>listening to an idiot Doctor
>actually fucking doing physiotherapy

Don't waste your time on this big pharma idiots. Go see a Chiropractor, he'll re-align your spine and you'll be fixed up after just a few sessions.

It sucks but put all effort in getting healthy again so you can workout your legs in the future faster. Its the best for the long run.

Focus on upper body and neglect legs. Become a bench monster instead and make all the gymbros mirin

What kind of injury you got? How you managed to get it? What should I do to avoid it?

Swollen and inflamed patellar tendon, crashed and fell off my bike, pay attention when you're driving.

>mfw skipping leg day every day

Time to achieve gorilla mode

Gonna achieve Larry the Lobster mode!

>Has problems with his knee
>Gets told that he should have his spine realigned
I'd say go to the physical therapy thing, ask the person there exactly what do to and just do it at home.

Sweet Jesus, please be a false flag.

What's the pt program? I have patellar tendinitis in both knees, and I can't afford a physical therapist.

read this
strongerbyscience.com/squatting-with-patellar-tendinopathy/

those legs, still squats 500 and diddies 600

must be some strong dick pills

Is that it? Then you should definitely squat. Do a rehab protocol.