Dieting is the easy part

>Dieting is the easy part.
>It's putting on muscle that's difficult.

I've seen people say that, and I don't doubt it's accuracy. I know it takes a lot longer. But they virtually never explain what makes it difficult.

Like I had people say that about learning how to drive. But everything came naturally after I learned what 'right of way' actually meant.

What's the hard part in your opinion tho

Dieting. Exercise is enjoyable. Avoiding foods you enjoy is not.

As far as exercising goes a lack of knowledge will hold most people back for a long time, especially as there is so much conflicting information.

The "hard" part is that with natural testosterone you gain 0.5-1.0 pounds of muscl a month, depending on when you started, until it reaches zero at around year 4

Losing weight is noticeable in even a week. If you have determination you can lose 2-3 pounds of fat a week

10 pounds a month of fat vs .5 pounds of muscle. Now take into consideration density and volume

Depends on the person.
You know the "ectomorph/mesomorph/endomorph" bodytype thing?
It's not true, but it's still true.
It's not a genetic "bodytype" thing, but rather a habit/upbringing/behaviour thing.
Some people have an easy time gaining weight (muscle and fat), because they have a "big appetite" and just habitually eat a lot.
Others have a "small appetite", tend to eat less and thus have a harder time gaining size, but have no problem achieving (and maintaining) low bodyfat %.

>3 pounds of fat a week
With bulimia I guess.

The hard part is changing your lifestyle and building new habits conducive to your goals.

But it gets easier once you get in the groove.

PSMF nigga.

I've lost 5 pounds a week on DNP, don't assume everybody is using the same things as you

>Avoiding foods you enjoy is not.
It's not horrible if you really like chicken and rice.

>DNP
?

>The hard part is changing your lifestyle
How much do you have to change it really?

doctor nurse person

It's a cheater drug

Democratic nutrition plan

dieting can mean anything.

You can lose 1lb fat a weak easily and healthily.

You cannot gain 1lb of muscle a week easily and healthily.

A poison people take that burns fat.

To gain muscle you need to constantly improve and challenge yourself. The eating part is very simple and enjoyable though.

Cutting is easier because you can maintain muscle with less volume than you need for building it. The only downside to cutting is that you have to eat somewhat healthy.

Cutting isn't brought up in the sticky. Unless it's called something different. I still don't really know what it is.

Eating less to lose weight and look more aesthetics or have better performance(mostly endurance) in a sport or to make a weight class.
Focused on losing fat and maintaining muscle instead of gaining both.

But I also like Takis and beer

It's easy to find out you healthy weight to diet to.

But how do you find out your healthy... muscleman weight...?

DiNitroPhenol

uncouples oxidative phosphorylation so your mitochondria become less efficient, literal poison

Exactly my situation. When you really like chicken rice and broccoli then cutting is easy.