>be autistic so i let the conversation die, and dont say another word
WHY do i do this..
Do girls normally talk to you?

>she was smiling and laughing for the whole conversation
>w-we kept eye contact

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X7OwLAONIm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HHKV shutin here, but I think you were supposed to ask her if she wants to hang out or something (at the time the convo died out) then she'd either say yes or no

>kept eye contact
normies out

FOR FUCK SAKE. i was thinking this actually..

>"soo are you doing anything cool after school user?"
>me "n-no not really.. you?"
>"nah"

was i supposed to ask her to hang out?

i sit behind her in class, and i'm completely in love with her..
i was ready to just completely ignore her so the pain of knowing that im too autistic to get a gf would go away... but then we have the conversation..

This, if you can keep eye contact with a female then you're a fuCKING NORMIE WHO NEEDS TO GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>s-she had beautiful eyes user.
how do i make her mine?
she's a COMPLETE normie but doesnt talk much to the class.

b-bump guys..
she's literally the most beautiful girl ive seen. SHE NEEDS TO BE MINE.

Do it, don't let your dreams be dreams, just..... Do itttttt, Im also borderline autistic, but when I had a crush I asked her out after I thought about the pain of regret and how much it worse than rejection and we went out and had great time.. Do it!!!!

MODS
Not fit related

Its okey
You've made improvement and there is more where that came from
Believe in your gut and abilities

chill out with that attitude, you sound creepy as fuck

just try to have fun with her, you know flirt a little and dont be such a sperg

Sorry OP, but just give up.

I know I have.

Trying only makes you more despondent.

>"soo are you doing anything cool after school user?"
>me "n-no not really.. you?"
>"nah"

this is when you ask her to hang out dude! cmon this shit shouldn't have to be taught JUS B URSELF

Look dude, she obviously thinks you're interesting enough as you are, so don't try to adopt some Chad personality. Let yourself go, be casual around her, and don't worry that every word's gonna be some autistic shit. If it comes out as something retarded once you've said it, just let her know you're conscious about it. Say "Don't mind me, I'm just rambling" and grin. Chicks don't mind if you say retarded shit, so long as you let them know that you're aware. That said, if you have deep convictions about race/class/status, you should probably keep that shit to yourself.

Talk to her again. If you get good vibes again, ask her if she wants to hang out sometime, grab a cup of coffee or some shit. No fucking mocchalicious frappucino with two scoops of ice cream and caramel for you though, you'll never make it like that.

then where do you niggas look at while talking?

>tfw i almost asked her about her views on trump
>i'm a die hard supporter
would this have been a mistake?
so it's okay to say retarded shit and not give a fuck.. cus she dont really care?

Never talk about politics until at least 6 dates

Left eye, mouth, right eye, repeat
But even better advice is to not controlling where you look but acting spontaneous, but that's hard advice to take

Bullshit. There's hundreds of equally pretty girls in your city and once you're in a relationship it goes up like 300% anyway so it shouldn't be a deciding factor. She's not a prize that you're trying to attain, she's a person. Treat her like one

>she's a person
>a woman
AHAHA fuck off you hillary cuck

women are just baby making machines. nothing else. thats why i dont have a gf. because women are fucking sluts.

That's not what OP thinks

And if women are sluts, why don't you just have a slut girlfriend? You're a slut as well

Wouldn't lead with that topic, especially if you're in the US. In my country, chicks generally aren't crazy about him, but I've had girls tell me they think it's great that I'm not afraid to say that I think he was the right candidate for the presidency. I usually avoid the immigration topic as best as possible, since normies tend to think that controlled immigration = diehard racism. I'd say, if she brings up the topic, tell her that you think he was the right pick. Otherwise, leave it alone for now.

And yes, it's okay to say retarded shit. Not "ayyy yo titties tho" or some equally autistic shit.
Oh, and chicks seem to dig it when you diss yourself - as long as you do it in an obviously sarcastic tone and can put a funny spin on it. But like I said in my first post, she's obviously interested already. So don't do anything that ain't you, don't force it. Be natural, and be aware of when you say something a bit too silly.

Get a job as a server at a restaurant for several months. You'll be forced to interact and your conversation skills will improve.

Edit: They didn't compliment me on me saying he was the right candidate, they complimented me on not being worried about saying what I mean. One of them just happened to tell me that immediately after a Trump discussion.

She looks abit like a hipster.. so she might be completely anti-trump.

Maybe i'm just autistic. Maybe she was just talking to me to be nice.
>6'4 tall 7.5' dick and i lift
>still insecure and have 0 confidence

i started micro dosing on LSD for school yesterday.
today i felt happier and laughed abit more.
maybe thats why the conversation went on for 10 minutes.

>tfw i have to to LSD everyday now to talk to her

i almost landed a job at some warehouse. people would buy shit from their store and they would pick it up at the warehouse..
would have been perfect for me.
abit of social interaction, but not too much.

think i'm gonna apply again.

Cut that LSD shit out, at some point it's gonna show when you up the dose or show up without being on it.

Look, I was a complete shut-in for a good 6-7 years, couldn't interact with people, let alone chicks, for shit. I slowly learned that talking about random shit, saying "retarded" shit, got me places. Eventually, I started talking to people about my anxiety, and the responses I've been getting have gone from "You do seem a bit shy" to "What? I never would've guessed". Either way, it worked because now people know almost from the get-go that when I'm quiet it's not because I don't wanna talk to them. Obviously you don't wanna lead with it, like "ay girl I got social anxiety", but it comes pretty naturally after I say some retarded shit. I just go "okay, that was a pretty weird thing to say, I know, it's just something I do when I get a little nervous around people"

It's not a magic cure, but shit's been working for me when talking to chicks. And the more I did it, the more confident I became about it. And that's when things start to go pretty good.

Thanksnfor that brah

gonna continue to do low doses of LSD every 4th day. felt energetic as fuck at the gym today. was able to talk to the girl.

i met an amazing girl and eventually gf'ed her by taking adderall every time i saw her. once we'd been dating for a while i stopped taking the addy thinking i could still pull it off. it noticably affected my personality and she dumped me two weeks later. stay on that shit if you want to keep a girl

this is bad advice if somebody only likes u because of a drug and in return for damaging your health. find somebody else

how do you micro dose? cut the tab or do you dilute it in water?

i've tried microdosing once but I didnt get any significant effects and i was actually pretty irritated that day. any tips for a newfag?

Yes you were supposed to ask her. Happened to me a few times. But both times I wasn't really interested so I didn't say anything.

>just be yourself bro
my sober personality is to shitty and if taking a few years of my life with semiregular moderate doses of amphetamines helps stave off the loneliness its a price i'm willing to pay

watch this instead youtube.com/watch?v=X7OwLAONIm8

well i tried out with 20-25ug yesterday (first time)
didnt have an effect.
tried with 35ug today (+25 cus tolerance) and it was great.
i laughed about everything. i felt calm.

i cut the tabs.. you should dilute it in water though for more accuracy.

it's diffrent for everyone, but 35 works good on me.

try out with 10-25.

take it as soon as possible when you wake up. the most noticeable effects didnt come on, untill like 4 hours in.

does she hate me now for not asking?
fucking hell..

Not making a new thread for this shit. I'm just wondering if I'm overthinking here.

>got invited out by friends gf to what looked like an attempt to set me up with one of her friends
I had my suspicions, but just got drunk, figured I was overthinking it and took it as a joke of sorts

>now get invited to see a movie this weekend at a cinema that is not even around where they live
This is much too sudden for me. They usually don't even talk to me that often and now they invite me to see a movie at some place quite far away, despite the fact that they live near three different cinemas themselves?

Tell me I'm just being autistic about the whole thing.

Whats wrong though? I love when friends try to fix me up with somebody. Its the easiest way. Anyway its certainly sounds like it. Or maybe they got some coupons for that particular cinema.

>>"soo are you doing anything cool after school user?"

If you miss this cue you're literally an autist. How more obvious can someone make it that they want to spend time with you?

just go with the flow, dumbass. enjoy yourself, talk to the girl, figure out if she's someone you would enjoy dating, try to see if she's giving you any signs of being interested.

Fucking hell guys.

How long has it been since you hugged a girl? (family doesn't count).

maybe she was just trying to keep the conversation going by asking. maybe i had to do something cool i could talk about.

>talk to many 3.14's at school
>all married

community college is shit

8 years.
Just kill me now famalam

I'm a high school teacher that's a trick question.

I recently broke a 15 year dry spell. Don't give up hope, user.

Nice dubs.

Do any of the girls in your class every hit on you? When I was a senior there were a lot of stacys that would hit on my Econ teacher.

The dude lost like 110 pounds and get really fit. He also started to dress better too. When ever the girls would say something he would just get really aspie and laugh it off.

No, she wanted to you to respond with "not really, do you wanna x?" or "I wanna go and do x, do you want to come with me?"

just do better next time. we all fuck up and only later realize what we should have done, but you will have a shit ton of chances in your life to do things right, so don't sweat this one failure.

i really dont wanna make mistakes with this girl.. she wears a fucking choker..

she doesnt even wear make up to school..

FUCK. i think i'll just fry my brain with drugs so i can talk to her.

IF she actually liked me.. and IF she actually wanted me to ask her out.. wouldnt she think i wasnt interested in her at all now?

How do I befriend girls?
How do I initiate the texting?

>just b yourself
after being a social retard for the last 5 years, i dont know who "myself" is.

>i really dont wanna make mistakes with this girl
she's so special blah blah blah. no, she's not. every guy everywhere thinks that one girl he currently likes is sooooo special and unique and basically everything he wants. it's an illusion created by a cocktail of hormones. she's not special. if you fuck things up with this girl you'll find someone else and feel exactly the same way.

A part of me wants to go along with it, but I'm not at a state in my life where a relationship of any kind would have a chance of working out, really.

And it comes without enough of a "warning" I suppose for me to actually be ready for something like this. I guess I'm just too much of a control freak to go with the flow like that.

In any case, I already agreed so we'll see how this turns out. I'm more curios as to whether I'm right about the whole situation or not.

talk to them like a normal human being.

BUT SHE IS PERFECT.
she has a really soft voice..

which drugs would you recommend me to do, in order to talk with her?

Testesterone

Thx for reminding me that it's Veeky Forums I almost forgot

Last Friday I'm becoming a normie?

Yes.
Now get out

>nothing is permanent
>invest yourself in something permanent
th-thanks